• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Pok?mon Platinum - The TRUE G/S/C Remake

As you may or may not know, I am indeed the true founder of Project Platinum. I have seen the fangame that is also named Platinum, but I feel that mine is more close to true authenticity (no offense).
So what is my version of Platinum you say? It's these sprite sheets and more:
platinumtrainers.png

frlgbattle.png

pokegear.png

goldsprites.png

krissprites.png

Think I'm pulling your leg? Think again. I've attached a folder containing music our musician (nicknamed Reason) has put together.

This is the official website for the project: *link removed*
We need all the help we can get, so I humbly ask for some new members. Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Blazikenlvl100 said:
nice quiet nice 9/10 good job
It's only the beginning, my friend. A lot of the things you see before you are being improved right at this very minute. ;)

Naito

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2013
I have one question, what is it being made in? Also, posting forum links or advertizing forums are against the rules, though they are allowed in signatures.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
AngelicExcalibur said:
I have one question, what is it being made in? Also, posting forum links or advertizing forums are against the rules, though they are allowed in signatures.
Well, we're not sure actually. Right now it's either GameMaker, an RPG maker, or Flash.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
Years
Cursed said:
I doubt it. This game is the most thought-out game I've seen since C.O.L.

Wow, most thought out and its only been around since July. Nice introductory post, buddy, its good to get some fresh talent from Game dev central :D

BTW, for all non-members, I'm staff at platinum, and an affiliate through other projects.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Looks neat. Great work, and I hope to see more work from you and your team.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Firemaker said:
Can we use the sprite sheet? The trainer top part.
Most of it is public domain. I've credited to whom when needed and you should do the same. As long as you credit us and ask permission first you are allowed to use them. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Cursed said:
When does the demo come? I'm really looking forward to it.
Well, there is a member (at our forums.nintendo.com thread) called Mr.Game_and_Watch and he's making a walkaround demo of New Bark Town. Otherwise, I'm hoping to make a demo video using Flash. (but I'm flash illiterate :sleeping:)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
May I use the sprite sheet? I don't know if I'll actually *Use* it in one of my games, but It's the biggest page of Revamps I've ever seen!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 7, 2011
Swizzler121 said:
May I use the sprite sheet? I don't know if I'll actually *Use* it in one of my games, but It's the biggest page of Revamps I've ever seen!
Sure...which one? There's a few, and some are incomplete, or updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back