• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script Help Thread (DO NOT REQUEST SCRIPTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
ohhh I didn't knew that -________- do you think that a noob like me can write his scripts alone?, I can't even change sprites in UNLZ -____-

Quit being lazy and actually read the thread. If you don't understand something ask us for help. Send me a PM if you need help understanding something. But please, just read the tutorials, people spend writing it for others so they could read and understand, not so you could copy paste it off, just like the person above me said. Just calling yourself a noob isn't an excuse, everyone starts out knowing little about something.

Make sure you have the latest version of XSE before continuing your scripting experience (also download Free Space Finder if you haven't already). Good luck.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2009
I need help I have just started scripting today and when I have done the script to recieve a Pokemon or egg but I only want one and I can go back and get infinite Pokemon/eggs. What do I do to stop this?

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
^put this after lock:

checkflag 0x200
if 0x1 goto @done

then after the script:

#org @done
release
end

Also put setflag 0x200 before release/end in the script.

theswordbuggy

Rom Hacker
Years
I need some help with a script. I need one thats like the one at the elite four the one of the two people in front of the door to get to the first elite. This is for pokemon emerald. I hope i can get some help.

Thank You
Sword Master

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I need some help with a script. I need one thats like the one at the elite four the one of the two people in front of the door to get to the first elite. This is for pokemon emerald. I hope i can get some help.

Thank You
Sword Master

Spoiler:

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It would have seem that you guys forgot the First Post Rules...

A warning to you all.
Since this thread's stickied, you should follow the first post rules on how to post your scripts, e.g., putting your scripts inside the SPOILER tags.
HTML:
[SPOILER]#dynamic 0x123456

#org @warning
lock
faceplayer
message @1 6
release
end

#org @1
= A warning to you all.[/SPOILER]
Spoiler:

Scripts unwrapped in SPOILER tags will be removed, k?

Warning, onyx79.

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
Years
Hey I have a script and there is a problem
See this:
Spoiler:

And here's what the Script should do:
I stand infront of the TV Screen.Then I see a Pokemon Match then some comments come saying "blah blah etc" then Mom comes to me and tells me to sleep fast...And then she stands at the stairs till I sleep...So far it works perfectly
But the problem is:
Each time I stand infront of the TV the whole scripts repeats itself
I need help

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I've got a problem with this script:
Spoiler:

the script works fine,he says the message and gives the pokemon,however I cannpt see [player] recieved 3 pokemon's and I don't have the pokemon tab at the menu,I really need this to continue my hack so please help....

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
Years
I've got a problem with this script:
Spoiler:

the script works fine,he says the message and gives the pokemon,however I cannpt see [player] recieved 3 pokemon's and I don't have the pokemon tab at the menu,I really need this to continue my hack so please help....

Problem Solved
Good luck on your hack
Btw can anybody help me?
See my post above

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey I have a script and there is a problem
See this:
Spoiler:

And here's what the Script should do:
I stand infront of the TV Screen.Then I see a Pokemon Match then some comments come saying "blah blah etc" then Mom comes to me and tells me to sleep fast...And then she stands at the stairs till I sleep...So far it works perfectly
But the problem is:
Each time I stand infront of the TV the whole scripts repeats itself
I need help

Try with a different flag :P

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
I've got a pokemon level problem,I put 35 on the level of the pokemon that you get from prof oak,but I got it at level 53,what to put at the script in order to get it a level 35 in game?

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
The person above me is correct. Plus the hex of 35 is 23.

LaccyO

Sspriterr
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
Thanks! It works now! And now I can activate national dex!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2009
I need help! I inserted these Pokemon to catch but if I battle just one they all disappear. How do I change this?

Here is the script I used for all Pokemon except for some certain things so that each Pokemon can show up:
Spoiler:

View attachment 47473

View attachment 47474

View attachment 47475

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I need help! I inserted these Pokemon to catch but if I battle just one they all disappear. How do I change this?

Here is the script I used for all Pokemon except for some certain things so that each Pokemon can show up:
Spoiler:

View attachment 47473

View attachment 47474

View attachment 47475
Hey, Baby Cynda, it's you from the RP! Anyways...
Use a different flag for each Pokémon. Like, say, 0x200 for Bulbasaur, 0x201 for Charmander, and 0x202 for Squirtle. Change both the script and the People ID.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Game: Fire Red
Type: Trigger Script The green S
Editor: XSE
Script: Oak's Aid gives National Pokedex
Spoiler:

Problem: When i step on the tile, nothing happens.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
Years
Hey, Baby Cynda, it's you from the RP! Anyways...
Use a different flag for each Pokémon. Like, say, 0x200 for Bulbasaur, 0x201 for Charmander, and 0x202 for Squirtle. Change both the script and the People ID.

I wouldn't start with 0x200...
0x200 is a bit unsafe, I would say 0x1000 and up
There are free flags from 0x1000 to 0x3FFF
Do you know how many flags that is?
Do the math... >=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back