• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I want the weekend with Presidents' Day to come 'cause we might get a four-and-a-half day weekend thanks to a bishop ;w; ...Though, tbh, I'd rather have a three day weekend and then a 3.5 day weekend after.

Also cannot wait for March. So many things will be happening~ (Senior retreat, Walk For Hope (something special at our school), freaking band trip which means freaking ghost tour and freaking awesome hotel.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My first band trip was toooo... Busch Gardens? But my first out-of-state band trip was to Gatlinburg, Tennessee! Then of course, there was the Washington DC trip in eighth grade.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My first and only band trip in middle school was to Hershey Park. Then I switched schools and such a thing became nonexistent ;; ...Then I switched again and so last year we went to New York [City]! This year we're going to Williamsburg, VA and staying in the Great Wolf Lodge, which my dad and I visited (not stayed, visited o3o) once while we were there for spring break or summer break or something like that. It's got lots of cool stuff and I'll likely have a bed to myself (the maximum people to a room is six but so far my group only consists of three people~) and yeah SO EXCITE.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm trying to remember where we went senior year, but for some reason I can't remember! But it sound cool! I hope you have fun when you gooooo. More fun than I'm going to have in five minutes, though this is my favorite class this semester. |3 Staaaaaaats.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ne Tara, can you link me to the meme on Soul Campaign? I might check it out later and give it a shot and all :>

Flipper, that sounds like something that happened to me a couple weeks ago. The vending machine took my dollar, refused to give me what I wanted DESPITE there being at least three of the snack left, then ate my dollar and wouldn't give it back when I asked for change. Ebil vending machines are ebil >:(

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
Years
Did anyone notice how i went classic?
I just felt i wanted a change- itll probably be changed again next week or even later this week
I CANNOT MAKE UP MY MIND ON WHAT I WANT TO STAY AS OR WHO
So i switch a lot- tomorrow i may be anyone from the 90s to the most recent.
I WILL HAVE A DIFFRENT AVATAR SOMETIME TODAY AND A DIFFRENT SIG TOO!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hugs and Kisses are delicious~~~ /unless you're talking real hugs, fff

Twix bars are the only Mars candy bars I will eat~

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Yup, I'm a man who likes his hugs; there's no shame on admitting that~ n___n

I love Twix Bars; if they were any smaller, they could pass off as Ema Skye's Snackoos!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

There is no shame indeed! I'm a bit iffy about irl hugs, but I don't mind online ones! /maybe 'cause I can't feel them? XD;

Nyaaa, now I want candy ;; Oh well.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Tara was still counting with us, fff.

Our school's vice principal is really intimidating, but he's actually not that bad. Still, I miss last year's vice principal. She referred to herself as the "Grinch" around Christmastime o3o

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU, TARA! Though I want my hugs to be more -scientific-.

Omg my principal in grade 5...
You could take a drink whenever she made an announcement and said the word "SUSPENDED" in a dramatic tone. :x

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I only accept hugs from my close friends. Remember, social anxiety ;;

Posted with Wendy in the meme. Fff really nervous. And right now it doesn't help that my Web Design teacher will give me a 50 because I didn't use Microsoft Expressions. Yes, she was gone and linked tutorials, but those were so confusing to follow. Yes, she had someone watch over our class, but that person only came in once or twice. As someone with a learning disability, I need a step-by-step tutorial from her personally, especially with something that makes PhotoShop look like the easiest thing to use in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back