• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Mirage Of Tales

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Just wanted to ask what you guys think of the level curve? Too hard, too easy, ok, not ok?
It's something I'm kinda struggling with, as when I beta test things myself I just use high-levelled pokemon to speed through the battle process.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
I thought the beta was great, just the level curve needs to be slightly adjusted. I found my pokemon slightly overpowered against big opponents such as gym leaders and the rival. By like 1 or 2 levels. My pokemon at the last rival battle when he had all level 5 pokemon were in the low 30's. It may have been a blessing in disguise because he had some very strong pokemon so if they were my level or higher, that would have been one hard battle! Can't wait for the next installment.

Just a quick question: Its not possible to challenge the water gym leader because you need surf correct? May I suggest the level 35 houndoom you encounter in the mansion have an ember added to his moveset?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I thought the beta was great, just the level curve needs to be slightly adjusted. I found my pokemon slightly overpowered against big opponents such as gym leaders and the rival. By like 1 or 2 levels. My pokemon at the last rival battle when he had all level 5 pokemon were in the low 30's. It may have been a blessing in disguise because he had some very strong pokemon so if they were my level or higher, that would have been one hard battle! Can't wait for the next installment.

Just a quick question: Its not possible to challenge the water gym leader because you need surf correct? May I suggest the level 35 houndoom you encounter in the mansion have an ember added to his moveset?

Thank you for your info! Cool, good to know what levels your team were so I can adjust the rival battle accordingly. Maybe I'll raise some more Trainer levels too =P yeah you need Surf to challenge to water Gym, but she'll only battle you if you've beaten the Dark-type Gym beforehand. Thank you for your suggestion on Houndoom also, I'll certainly add that. =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
I forgot to add this to my post but after the earthquake and being transported to the sfs headquarters I made my way back to the police station and they gave me a task of stopping illegal GIN and told me to go investigate the the pub. Nothing really happens when I talk to the people there though :/
Would it be possible to include a move tutor so I can reteach my houndoom ember since I can't catch him again; if continuation from beta 1 to 2 is possible that is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I forgot to add this to my post but after the earthquake and being transported to the sfs headquarters I made my way back to the police station and they gave me a task of stopping illegal GIN and told me to go investigate the the pub. Nothing really happens when I talk to the people there though :/
Would it be possible to include a move tutor so I can reteach my houndoom ember since I can't catch him again; if continuation from beta 1 to 2 is possible that is.

Another oops. The police event should only be available to neutral players (i.e. neither crime or seeker). I'm not sure if continuing your sav file for the next beta is a good idea, since unfortunately due to a lot of scripting errors I made I'll have to change some flags and variables around =(

Years
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
i had leveled up my Azramadon to lvl 40 now. gym leaders were a bit tough,but they stood no chance against my party. yeah you could make it a bit tougher.

also, can you put the moomoo milk in the key items?just so to avoid it's consumption xD.

cant fly back to Sola Cape and Jita Village.

i wonder what's wrong with these?
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/5b2ec8f7
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9eed128d
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c9e8dbed

I don't know what it is that you've tried to send me, if they're screenshots could you just PM them to me as an image file?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 29, 2022
I don't know what it is that you've tried to send me, if they're screenshots could you just PM them to me as an image file?

Those are photos of the houses around the mansion of the man with the porygon and around the pub. You can just walk "on" the doors. I think this occurs, because there are no warps placed on the doors. The photos are of the player walking on those doors.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Any idea why some people are able to evolve their azradon at level 40 and why others such as myself aren't?

Years
ive no idea really. i was also wondering why my party evolved early.
799f1754

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Azradon's evolution sprites are not ready yet. Some people have been able to evolve Azradon but it's sprite is a Mewtwo and it is a PLACEHOLDER. There is also more than one evolution, which is why some people are able to evolve theirs and some aren't. For now, anyone who has managed to evolve Azradon should completely disregard the evolution situation, and anyone who hasn't should disregard the evolution situation. =P

The idea for the evolutions are the same as Tyrogue, I always thought it was a cool evolution method =) sorry for the inconvenience, guys!

Last edited:
Years
waiting for the next update :) just cant get enough

oh one thing more, please do check the item crafter's house.@avaramoon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 11, 2015
Hi, awesome hack, encountered a couple of bugs on the way, in which most have been posted before, but I just encountered one that keeps me from progressing further. In the mansion with the old lady, after beating all the trainers in the underground tunnel, I went back to heal my team. I shouldn't have. Now, the mansion admin is blocking the stairs so that it's impossible to progress.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
waiting for the next update :) just cant get enough

oh one thing more, please do check the item crafter's house.@avaramoon

I'm really happy you're enjoying it =) the item crafter I decided to leave without script because I'm still trying to decide on which items he should make. The Shell Bell from RSE is definitely gonna be included, but trying to think of other things. Feel free to suggest any you'd like to see =)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 29, 2022
I'm really happy you're enjoying it =) the item crafter I decided to leave without script because I'm still trying to decide on which items he should make. The Shell Bell from RSE is definitely gonna be included, but trying to think of other things. Feel free to suggest any you'd like to see =)

Mayby you could combine some berries (8 mayby?) to make leftovers?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi, awesome hack, encountered a couple of bugs on the way, in which most have been posted before, but I just encountered one that keeps me from progressing further. In the mansion with the old lady, after beating all the trainers in the underground tunnel, I went back to heal my team. I shouldn't have. Now, the mansion admin is blocking the stairs so that it's impossible to progress.

Thank yu for notifying me about this! Seems I made a schoolboy error and forgot to include a flag. I'll fix this ASAP for Version 2. For now, you should just go past the Estate Admin up the stairs when you can - there will be a Max Revive waiting for you at the top, and plus, I made an event for when you first enter the Estate if you're a SFS member or Neutralist a police officer will heal your pokemon for you straight away. But watch out, if you're a Gang Member said officer will battle you instead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023

I like that idea a lot! It's cool because it's similar to the RSE shell bell thing and also could bring a purpose to some of the more useless berries that are already in the FR base. Thanks a bunch for your suggestion =)

Years

no, what i mean is, once you talk to the itemcrafter, the character is stuck there(since the itemcrafter will be giving endless ultraball)

i like this idea. same goes for Protein, Max Elixer, and the likes. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Just a quick question:

How many careers can you pick at once? Can you do them all? Or just 2...

Back