• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Tig'll be facing me? O.o; Oohkay! Articuno vs. Zapdos is gonna be some battle especially since both are weak to each other. =P Okay now. What are the rules of the battle. And how many days are we waiting if the other doesn't come?

Quilavablue

Dont mess with me....
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2004
What we were waiting on is for Addy to return. Hopefully the hackers didnt mess up her account -.-.......well since she's not here yet then i'll try to go get Kirby00 to reff. He's better than I am <.< >.>........by the way dont be confused about who I am, just read my sig......

Years
ok ill ref. remember to make this short N' sweet, 2 moves max, and use stronger moves (w/ stab probably or strong moves like double edge, which have strong damage even w/o stab) ok for this battle, like the last (and for most future battles) we will have a 2 move maximum. articuno and zapdos alrdy shot out 2 hyper beams ar eachother. the beams collide and they are equal in power. now its your best bet to beat the opponent by thinking what would hinder them/distract them form coninuing to use the hyper beams. like maybe a blizzard would break their concentration as it hits from all sides and could possibly freeze them. and maybe thunder wave could paralys them, preventing them from being able to use attacks. rules: you cannot use hyperbeam, you cannot post both your moves in 1 post or before your opponent posts his. (pattern of: 1st player, 2nd, 1st, 2nd) and you can only edit your first move, and that's if your opponent hasnt posted his/her 2nd attack. You cannot! use the same move as your opponent.
its like a tug of war, but the hyperbeams are being shot out, not pulled-in, but the similarity is to over-power the opponent/ prevent them from using attacks, ie: dragon breathe for damage and paralysis

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
@_@ What was that in English? And if me and Tig shot out two hyperbeams houldn't damage be taken off? And ... I didn't understand that post. o.o;

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
can i like join too cuz i like love flying pokemon my favorites are like:

flygon
pidgeot
articuno
lugia
moltres
pidgeotto
spearow

and theres probly like like more of them but i cant like thing of them all cuz i have like so many i like those are my top favorites though

Ashs_grrl

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 19, 2005
yeah i know i like love him too he is like the best but can i join?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
^_^ You can join. But unfortunately, you can't enter the battle until out head honcho (Or Pynpfan, if you may) allows it. o.o; And I think I'm beginnging to understand that Post. Alright. I'll move first!!

Articuno! Use Ice Beam.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Can i join please cus i like all types of Pokemon cus im not picky and i do have my faves but i don't train just a few types cus every pokemon on my team is a different type thanks and my fave flying ones are probably Lugia and Pidgeot.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
guys calm-down, you dont need an explanation all oyu need to say is "can i join?" and maybe ask if there are any remeianing spirties for the sing left over... but i dont think we care nemore

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Can i join the flying club now cus i have a custom sprite take a look

LugiaHoohgold.bmp

Pokemon_Veteran

Back