• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BenVolio

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
Hey.
Just registered here, well, a few hours ago to find a new place to do some GFX at.

That's really the only reason I'm here, and I need fifteen posts to do so, so feel free to reply with questions or whatnot that would force me to reply, say, thirteen more times.

Years
Hey there, BenVolio, welcome to PC. The tag in your signature looks really good, I imagine you're quite the skilled gfx artist. Also, I have to ask, but is your name a reference to the character Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet? Anyhow, have an enjoyable stay here and I look forward to seeing your graphics.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
My alias is most definitely a reference to a certain Montague.

Thanks for the welcome.

And just for fair warning, I find the 45 seconds between posts unbearable.
On other forums, I get stumped by 20.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
So BenVolio, how long have you been making Graphics? (Forced response ;) )

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
And just for your own benefit, we have that in place so that posting massive amounts of spam in a short period would be a difficult task without one of the members of staff seeing it and banning the offender. It's annoying, but you get used to it. Besides, most replies should take you more than 45 seconds anyway, unless you're trying to post-farm.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll get your 15 posts in no time. You don't really have to wait around for replies to your introduction, you can simply go and find some interesting threads to post in. Go look at some of the other threads in the Art Gallery and give your opinion.

Good luck with your gallery and such~

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
I'll ask a question after you answer Mattxy8's question. But...

Let me welcome you to PokéCommunity :D

I hope we can see lots of arts from you in the arts section. I will try to comment my opinions about it as soon as you posted it :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Welcome to PC :) !

I can't wait to see some of your art, I love the one in your signature. Is that the squirtle from Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Well, whenever you post your art, I'll be sure to look :D !

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
So BenVolio, how long have you been making Graphics? (Forced response ;) )

About a year, off and on.

And just for your own benefit, we have that in place so that posting massive amounts of spam in a short period would be a difficult task without one of the members of staff seeing it and banning the offender. It's annoying, but you get used to it. Besides, most replies should take you more than 45 seconds anyway, unless you're trying to post-farm.

Anyway, I'm sure you'll get your 15 posts in no time. You don't really have to wait around for replies to your introduction, you can simply go and find some interesting threads to post in. Go look at some of the other threads in the Art Gallery and give your opinion.

Good luck with your gallery and such~

Oh, I know why it's there. But for some strange reason my browser seems to lag out while I'm making a response, post once and attempt to do it again.

I'll ask a question after you answer Mattxy8's question. But...

Let me welcome you to PokéCommunity :D

I hope we can see lots of arts from you in the arts section. I will try to comment my opinions about it as soon as you posted it :P

Thanks for the welcome.:cheeky:

Welcome to PC :) !

I can't wait to see some of your art, I love the one in your signature. Is that the squirtle from Super Smash Bros Brawl?

Well, whenever you post your art, I'll be sure to look :D !

Yes, the Squirtle in my tag is a render of the Squirtle from Brawl, I believe.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
The browser lagging out problem has been persistent, these days. I get it all the time.

Welcome to PC! The signature does look pretty awesome. Wish I could do graphics.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Welcome to PC, BenVolio. Hopefully you'll stick around after you get your 15 posts. We don't bite, honest! Some of us are really rather friendly when we want to be!

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
The browser lagging out problem has been persistent, these days. I get it all the time.

Welcome to PC! The signature does look pretty awesome. Wish I could do graphics.

Thanks for the welcome. And, now at least I know that it's not just my computer/internet.

just wondering.. you have deviantart account?

I had a dA, but I've never really gotten around to using it.

Welcome to the PC BenVolio. :)

Thanks. :)

Welcome to PC, BenVolio. Hopefully you'll stick around after you get your 15 posts. We don't bite, honest! Some of us are really rather friendly when we want to be!

Oh, I am planning on sticking around. I need the 15 posts to post "links to other websites", which I guess includes images. So, I'll be lurking somewhere around here, whether in the GFX forum only or not, has yet to be decided.

Years
My alias is most definitely a reference to a certain Montague.

Thanks for the welcome.

On other forums, I get stumped by 20.

Montague is a pretty awesome username, I have to say. :D

Anyway, welcome to PC! It's great to see a new member especially one who has a basic grasp of the English language, you'll be sure to enjoy your (hopefully long) stay here.

It's even more awesome that you're an artist. You'll obviously want to check out the Art Gallery, especially it's subforum, Graphics and Photography. Be sure to check out Pixel Art though, because that place needs more activity (you wouldn't happen to be a pixel artist, would you? XP).

So yeah, hi, I'm Spherical Ice, if you need some help or whatever, feel free to drop me a VM :D

Back