• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cutest Pokemon from DPPt?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
492.gif

Look at its cute wittle button nose ;^; its baby paws! its delicate flower! -heart stolen-

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2015
The ones (that have been mentioned) that I think are the cutest have to be Shinx,Pachirisu and Buneary but why hasn't no one mentioned little buddy (Budew)? In my opinion it's one of the cutest~
But then again if was up to me torterra would be classified as adorable~

ZePokemonGuy

PokeTuber Novice
Years
Pachi, pachi....
It HAS to be Pachirisu, so full of energy, you could never get bored of that. :D
I would also say Drifloon but it would probably float away whilst I was chasing Pachisrisu.
Ah well ~

The Amazing Justin

The Original Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I have to say probably Chimchar. I would like to say Piplup, but it's overexposure is stopping me from doing so.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Shinx and/or Shaymin. I normally don't go for the "cute" Pokemon, though. Just whatever has he best stats and learnsets. c:

ISNorden

Teddiursa
Years
My top 10 "cute" list:

1. Teddiursa (of course, as a real-life teddy bear collector, I'm prejudiced...but there is a part of Sinnoh where these guys live if I recall correctly)
  2. Pachirisu
  3. Buneary/Lopunny (tied)
  4. Blissey's whole evolutionary line (tied)
  5. Togepi/Togekiss (tied)
  6. Roserade's whole evolutionary line (tied)
  7. Shaymin
  8. Sunflora/Sunkern (tied)
  9. Eevee
  10. Jigglypuff

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Shinx and Shaymin are who I consider to be the cutest from the Sinnoh Region. Though Togekiss is the cutest evolution that comes from the fourth generation.

Years
  • Seen Oct 25, 2013
shaymin and piplup for sure.
shaymin is like this fluffy pillow that wants a cuddle ~ <3333
and piplup is just cute, nuff said

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
Pachirisu is adorable ^_^. In Diamond he was actually on my team for a while I got him to level 40 i think before i replaced him.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There's so many, but I'd have to Buneary or Drifloon. Some others are Piplup, Turtwig, Pachirisu, Chingling , Shinx, , Mantyke and Mime Jr.

Back