• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Eeveelution

Best Eeveelution

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lolcatcomics

Novice Geek
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2013
In the only game I've managed to get an eevee in i evolved it into a Jolteon. It's cute and has good move diversity. I think the real reason though is that i picked the fire starter and was nearly getting slaughtered every time i battled my rival.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I love Jolteon . I currently have a Jolteon on my team. It is very frail, but it has great special attack and its really speedy :) If it gets some support, a focus sash, and 100% Thunder in the rain. Even its ability, volt absorb, is pretty useful in doubles anyway because discharge is a pretty common move. Then its unstoppable. So yeah i love battling with jolteon :)

Sirfetch’d

This is a hard decision, but I think that i am gonna go with Espeon.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Espeon has the best design, the best stats, the best movepool, the best typing. Ever since it was unveiled, it's been my favourite Eeveelution by a country mile, and I don't think this new one will do all that much to change things.

Years
Before all the new Eevee evolutions were created my original favorite from Gen I was Vaporeon but looking at all the evolutions from the new Gens I have to go with Espeon. Espeon became my new favorite as I've always had a soft spot for Psychic Pokemon.
~Marina

Back