• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oooh, I wonder what the something special is gonna be :3

Speaking of challenges, the image for the Newlywed challenge is messed up. It's gone! What should I do!?1/1 :(

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'd rather not. I don't see the point. The emblems used to be completion only, but they're more of "if I see you making effort, you can have it." Plus, not enough people were completing them and the emblems weren't getting used to the fullest. I think you're putting way too much stock into it if you think it should be more than one anyway. Having two for one small event seems silly, and if you don't have the motivation to complete the challenge, that's your own beef really. Besides, this challenge in particular will have something special for people that complete it.

And yes, MOTY is posted at the end of the year. Voting occurs throughout the entire month of December.
That's fine with me! didn't mean to come across as serious as I did, lol. Special things are awesome.

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
I had a idea for a challenge just cant be bothered to do it myself at this point. it is a twist on the average nuzlocke where your Pokemon "age" after 3 hours of being in your party (boxing them stops the timer but it doesn't reset) they die from exhaustion, this will keep your teams fresh and also reduce the amount of time that can be spent on grinding.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Seems like a good optional rule for the already existing Nuzlocke to me. Also you might want to tweak the time, Nuzlockes are beatable in less than 3 hours.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I gotta say, editing someone else's challenge feels strange. I tried to leave it the same, though I had to remove one rule since I didn't think it'd fit in well with the everyone version. This was a challenge made by AlexOzzyCake for me as a Christmas present. It's gonna be gooood. :) Just a little more tweaking and it should be ready for August 1st! My time, btw. lol

Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2013
if you wouldnt mind adding it that would be cool, ill get around to doing it myself at some point. but with uni starting soon it isnt a great time

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was trying to remember today why I was looking more forward to tomorrow and now I remember that it was because it's going to be the start of the event challenge haha. Looking forward to what it is! Though changes are I'll need to charge my phone before I can start participating whoops.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You've still got a day, haha. There's a July 31st we gotta get through before the fun starts!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'm actually looking forward to your challenge but at the same time, I'm not. Because August 1st means school is approaching ;~;

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't wanna hear you guys complain! I have a class to finish, work, my 21st birthday, band camp, and full time school starting. If I survive, you'll survive. :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't mind work since I got 2 jobs, which are fun (for me anyways :P) 21st birthday? That shouldn't be so bad, my birthday is on August too :3
Band camp? Sounds like fun. All those stuffs you mentionned sounds like fun except for school and class :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Band Camp, from my experience, is fun but it's also a lot of having to be out in the heat and so forth haha. So good luck with everything you have to do, Syd!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Some personal stuffs got me really depressed right now.. I don't think I'll be able to attend the event anymore because I won't be motivated to play it.. Sorry Syd..

Hopefully everything will get settled real soon..

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Two hours till the event is posted, everyone! And no, I won't be wasted when it's posted. When it's closed, I might be. lol

Some personal stuffs got me really depressed right now.. I don't think I'll be able to attend the event anymore because I won't be motivated to play it.. Sorry Syd..

Hopefully everything will get settled real soon..

It's okay, ba! <3 I hope everything gets better for you. Maybe I can figure out something I can do for you to cheer you up. I don't like it when my birds are sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back