• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A PC friend is a friend for life :D

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I don't have best friend but i have many close friends like Seki-kun., ShadowE, gimmepie, Tabor62, Dalekhater, Broken_Arrow, Queen of Shipping, Hannah, VaibhavAtomic, Genesis, Tiara, Dice and many many more.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Strawberry aka Alexial aka Jo. My best friend. Although she doesn't talk to me all that much anymore. Which makes me sad. Sort of. She's busy, though, and I can understand that. But we're super close. :3 And then I have Signomi aka Christina. She's long left PC and isn't even on facebook much, if at all. Neither on twitter. I lost her phone number as well. Haven't talked to her in years (apart from one VM she posted on my profile last year). But I still consider her one of my greatest friends. I love her and wouldn't trade our friendship for the world. Goes for every person I'm naming here in this post, in fact. Cid is another guy. I'm sure he doesn't consider me his best friend. Probably like Signomi. But I do. And he'll always remain close to my heart.

Then there's TwlightBlade. My elder sister/onee-sama. I love her a lot. These guys I consider closer to me than any friend I've made offline. I have tons of offline friends, yes, but I can't share everything with anyone of them. Here I feel I can. So thank you, all, for being a part of my life and filling it with joy. I love you all and will continue to do so. Forever.

And no, nothing will change that. Not distance, not time, nothing. Also, I will find you all and hunt you down someday. All of you. And then I'll force you all to watch One Piece with me!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I have a lot of good friends here on PC, but my best PC friend would have to be Shivi (Guy) because he was the first person I talked to here on PC long ago in 2009 when I was new. We've talked ever since then. We have a lot in common including TV shows we watch and discuss, (we're both TV junkies), and much more. He's a real great guy I am happy to have met! :3

Kirschwasser

Knight of Selphia
Years
I'm rather new here, but some of the nicest people I've met on here are Sector, Genesis, Starry Windy, Aura Blackquill, and Garrabutartolo.

Years
I don't really have a best friend on here. But there are certainly some amazing people who I consider to be good friends despite having never actually met any of them - I think that's one of the amazing things about the internet.

Lokiepie, ShadowE, Resolutions, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers (stop changing your name already), Apollo, Echo, ShayShaytheShaymin, Scyke'd, TD, Heretostay and a few others too! They're all great people, all interesting, fun, unique and even caring despite not knowing me in person. You guys are awesome :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
My closest friends come from PC and I think the people who care the most about me in the world are all from PC as well.

The people I'm closest to are Andrew, Juli, Mallory, Shivi, and Geoff. Mallory I talk to every single day, and usually we chat on the phone for about an hour or two as well. Andrew and Juli I talk to regularly. Shivi I talk to almost on a day to day basis. Geoff I talk to on occasion, but for long periods of time. I keep in contact with all of them through means off of the computer.

My best friend is Shivi and has been for a long, long time now. We're almost like twins, which is something that I don't really experience with anyone else, but Geoff is someone who is like a brother figure to me because he shows more care about me and my life than literally anybody I know.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
There are a lot of friends of my in PC but there is only one man who can i say that he is my best friend. He is a very great person. I really like to meet him. and he is MusaddiqTheWarrior. he is a person with some realestic taught he think he is bad in CSS but which he isn't. Anyway he is my best friend here so i like to thank all the great pc members and to the staff team for making this a better place to hang out thats why i meet him. so thanks PC is the path i find my online best friend. thanks Musaddiq and all. :)

Years
Right now, PokeCommunity members to me are only anonymous online personas for me to interact with when I'm bored. I do hope that I stay here for a bit longer and get to know "people" closer. I'm sure some people here know each other in real life, though.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I'm not really attached to anyone on this forum because I regularly disappear on random intervals for various lengths of time.

I have a friend in real life who is like my best best best best friend but he would literally have 0 reason to go onto PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My two pairs, [supporter]Stand Alone[/supporter] and [supporter]Eucliffe[/supporter] are two people who I am really close with that I met with on PC. One I still speak to on skype whenever we both have the time and the other, although I don't see her as much, I still consider a very close friend of mine and we always just pick up where we left off when we find ourselves in the same place at the same time. Also [supporter]~Ryukaa[/supporter], Anna and Aura Blackquill are others that I consider myself to be very close with and then some more after. ♥

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
My very best frnd on pc is the person i first met and he has helped me a lot. He was the first person to join my hacking team. he's- Jesron Bans.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
There are a lot of friends of my in PC but there is only one man who can i say that he is my best friend. He is a very great person. I really like to meet him. and he is MusaddiqTheWarrior. he is a person with some realestic taught he think he is bad in CSS but which he isn't. Anyway he is my best friend here so i like to thank all the great pc members and to the staff team for making this a better place to hang out thats why i meet him. so thanks PC is the path i find my online best friend. thanks Musaddiq and all. :)
Thanku Rhytham [ RAM ] Your my best friend And My Other best friend is IndianCharizardx Why? Because he is cool person, when i have any problem he will help me, he is great person, he is 2nd best friend..

In Hindi: Rhytham [ RAM ] Tum mere pc ke sab se best friend ho kio ki ham dono ek dusre ko samaj te hai aur iske aage kya kahu muje samaj nahi aa raha.. Thanku to being my friend :)

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Well, I don't really have any people to have considered me a friend on here yet, and I can't say that I consider anyone to be a friend on here either. I haven't really talked to anyone, so that could be a reason that's contributing to that (Could.... ha! More like most defiantly is.). I do have friends in real life, a select few are actually true friends. More are just acquaintances. I used to have lots of true friends, but I moved to a new school, and since then have had very few, even though now the people I moved away from go to the high school as me, I don't talk to them, mostly because I don't recognize any of them, except maybe 4 or 5, and most of them probably don't recognize me, anyways.
Here's why they don't recognize me:
*These aren't actually me
Me in 4th grade (When I moved):
Spoiler:

Me now:
Spoiler:

Bands I listened to before: 3 Doors Down, The All American Rejects, etc.
Bands I listen to now: Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens, Falling In Reverse, etc.

So, I've changed a lot since then.
But I do have a couple of people online on a different website that I consider to be true friends. One of them actually only lives an hour away from me, and I hope we could meet up some day.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
Years
I don't really have any friends here because I'm not all that active, but on the subject of internet friends I have made some really close friends on another forum I frequent, all of them know more about the true me than any of my real life friends do.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Right now, my best friend on PC is probably SoulEvans, if only because he and I have known each other in real life for years and I recently introduced him to the community, which by the way, he's enjoy every minute of right now. I'd also consider myself friends with ShadowE, Aura Blackquil, and donavannj.

As far as friendship online goes, this isn't a new topic for me. In fact, I'd be more inclined to say that real life friendship is still relatively new to me, simply because I'm so used to the online scene. I used to be on the Nintendo NSider forums on the PMD rescue board, going from there after they shut down to Guild Wars, where I eventually formed my own, although less talkative and now very inactive, community where I still have quite a few friends that I talk to regularly from. In all honesty, the question of how long I think they'll last depends on whether or not we want to keep talking to each other. With technology these days, you can almost measure how close a friend you are with someone by how many different ways they can contact you.

Nakala Pri

I made a lot of friends here on PC, some eventually fading away from me and some becoming great friends.

gimmepie as a example. If i were to leave PC i would still see him on SC2. So much fun times we have had on that game, the cheesing and the madness turned us into each others Arch Nemesises, but also good friends. Then there is also Genesis, Echo, Dice, Apollo, LilJz, BlahISuck and O07_Eleven.

Also good friends of mine are AWsquared, Zach, Synerjee, Aslan and many more who i might add in the near future :P

OMG! I'm not even on this list? >:C

I annoy you day and night, I made a AVATAR for you, and THIS IS WHAT I GET???????

Seriously, does annoying-friendship mean nothing? ;-;

Man, I love making scenes, haha.

I don't have best friend but i have many close friends like Seki-kun., ShadowE, gimmepie, Tabor62, Dalekhater, Broken_Arrow, Queen of Shipping, Hannah, VaibhavAtomic, Genesis, Tiara, Dice and many many more.

Awwwwwwwh, thanks, Fish! C:

My friends which I will so totally meet in real life are:

Genesis, Hannah, Elite Overlord LeSabre™, Karasuma, Eсно, Shadow (so I can beat the hell outta him) aaaaaaaaaaaaaand O07_eleven, because I have to witness him eating grapes in a corner. xD

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I hope she still counts... she did go to PC at one time, but she doesn't now. I talk to her in text and sometimes on Facebook as well. I love her like the older sister I never had my whole life. I can tell that girl anything, and she will never hold it against me. We laugh about the weird **** too. We could go from talking about anime to bras and panties within seconds. XD I've known her for a really long time too. She's the only person I can trust. We both have disabilities, so we also understand each other's struggles... or at least try to.

Back