• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rise of the Titans. (M for blood and Violence) OOC

Who will win?

• The Gods/Goddesses and Demigods

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Titans

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I must say that I agree with that, although I'm the only one in Zeus... Most likely get pared with a slightly larger cabin. And I should also say, I want that book! That guy uses just enough cliffhangers to keep me interested.

Khawill

<3
Years
Name: (First, Last, Middle Optional) Tera T Tiran
Godly Parent: Artemis

Apearance: Tera is quiet clean, in contrast to her adoptive mother. She always has her black hair brushed straight and her clothes clean. Her attire consists of gym shorts and a t-shirt, since she loves running. Additionally she wears sneakers and a brown headband to hold her hair down. She is around 5'6 and has slender arms (slightly muscular.) She has powerful running legs and has a pretty mean kick. Her eyes are the standard brown, nothing interesting about them and she wears ear rings shaped like flygon's wings. She keeps a pair of sand goggles around her neck that she will slip on in a sandstorm

Weapon: Brass knuckles, Polearms, and Bows (proficient in all, only carries a bow or a polearm, always has the knuckles).

Inherited Abilities- Agility, aim, higher cardio, stronger (relative to humans, not super strong), heightened senses. She really doesn't have any powers, just being very physically capable (Olympic men are not as strong as her) and having great accuracy with her bow and polearm. She can also sense other animals, humans and pokemon alike. Before she was adopted she was already very athletic, afterwards she was only enhanced.

Personality: She is very much a tomboy, though she still likes to look nice and clean. When there is a fight she can pick off from the back, or get up close and personal. She can take a punch and deal it back just as hard, she never holds back in a real fight. She is friendly enough and supportive, not taking a leading role but being able to if needed. In addition she considers herself to be more supportive to a team (though in school she was the best player). She is reliant on strength and technique in fights and prefers perfection. She is a boxer with a small amount of wrestling training, leaving her fighting style to be focused on knocking out or down right killing the opponent. She is open to learning anything and learns fast, she is used to being on a team.

Her relationship with Flygon isn't as close as others may be, she treats her as a team mate and partner though not as a sister or close friend. (Teammates are generally family to her and she cares for them as such.) Though whenever there is a fight Tera will start to generally care for flygon and will fight tooth and nail side by side.

History: Before she she was a demigod Tera lived with her father in an apartment, her original name being Tailor. At school she was an athletic all-star, being top of the track, archery, and boxing teams at school. Her father worked late nights at the office and they lived far off from school. They couldn't afford the bus so she would have to wait long times after school before getting picked up, giving her reasons to do sports. Archery and track accepted her easily but boxing was much harder for her to join, it wasn't until she challenged and beat the captain of the team that they allowed her to join.

At the age of 15 she was adopted by Artemis after winning several of the national track and field events. Unfortunately before she was adopted her father had died from a heart attack and she had been living under the care of one of her coaches. The death saddened Tera greatly but also caused her to work harder.

After learning about her summons Tera started reading more about mythology, specifically her adoptive mother, she adopted the alias Tera. She could not explain the situation to her sports teams, just telling them that something important had come up and they gave her their support. They helped her train hard and supported her completely (it took a while for them to accept that she would be leaving and always speculated where she was going). Additionally she was taught how to wrestle by the wrestling team, and the pokemon trainer's team taught her flygon and trained it. This seemed odd to both teams, but as the school's star player they accepted happily.

Knowing her destiny Tera takes up her bow, puts on her brass knuckles and accepts her fate, holding the support of her friends and father's memory. Two years later and she still is hard at work, training for all of her friends at school, and because of the kindness of Artemis adopting her.

Pokemon Link Species: Flygon

Pokemon Link Name: Flygon

Pokemon Link Gender: Female

Pokemon Link Personality: Flygon is a powerful creature with a brave personality. It takes much of its bravery from its size, along with the companionship of Tera. Unfortunately she isn't as fast as Tera, causing her fighting to be more ranged or supportive than Tera's. Additionally Flygon can not stand the cold, preferring deserts and will not fly in snowy weather. She is loyal to Tera and prefers groups as well.

Flygon's role generally is to scout out, send messages, or even transport Tera (she can only carry one at a time.) or other supplies/people. In a battle it makes heavy use of sandstorm (almost before every fight), earthquake (if stuck on the ground), Earth Power/Hyper Beam/Flamethrower when flying over. Flygon tends to fly over shooting down on the fight, circling over and occasionally carrying Tera who will also shoot from Flygon's back.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
To everyone I'll be postin soon, a game of capture the flag, then the quest will start with the character we have :)

@Khawill: There are some things you need to fix. First off Artemis doesn't have any children. She adopts girls into the Hunters because she is the goddess of Virginity. Another thing is you have to be in camp for at least 2 years because they wouldn't send a newbie on a quest like this.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Khawill : Better, but the mortals can't know about the gods. For 1 the only mortals that know have had a child with a god, or been adopted by Artemis, another thing is few mortals would believe it she would have been locked up in an insane asylum.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
@Khawill: Your accepted, since your character technically is just a demi-god by adoption I don't think she'd have Dyslexia and ADHD like the others, so your character has or can learn to read greek from the others. (and will probably be a big help with reading things in English)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll have the teams this weekend, just not going through the best time right now, and have no motivation to post

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
great idea! i agree with you guys!!! i just wish i was older so i can understand everything...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll post it tomorrow possibly. I'm just a mess of emotions right now, dealing with a lot. I need to regain control of myself before I can post again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm sorry I won't be posting for a bit, I've been really really sick, and have spent a majority of each day asleep, I'll be back to posting as soon as I get better, if anyone needs to bunny my character(s) they can until I am well enough to post, just continue doing your own thing, don't let the rp die, we'll do the capture the flag as soon as I get better

Back