• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon almaria chronicles

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Introduction of maker:
Hello everybody! Im doctor link! (simpsonj joke there) Jokes aside im link smash creator and founder of this excellent game that is being transferred from being to hard in hack form to a full blown sphere game.Why sphere and not rpgxp? Cause i hate the way rpgxp is setup and sphere dev is easy to use when mappings involved. Oh and algorithms where taught this year so i think if i could get an 85 i could make a game of off em no?

Story:
Here is a tale bout an island so pure so peacful and so rich in goods that only gods could live there. Or in the world of pokemon legendaries. They year is 2000 bc. A boy part of the royal order gaurds of almaria island or ROGAI is about to take his first trip there as a 5th gen guard. His family is of the purest blood and was on the earth since the beggining. Now the land of legends is being harmed. His father and mother must find out what is happening. On the shores near the island a strange sight is seen.
-Why that fire is the old mans hut is it not?
-Yes dear it is.
-Oh dear this is serious
-Son stay here on the boat while we survey the area
-No i want to come! You didnt give me a pokemon from the strange lands of sinnoh now for nothing right?!
-Fine come along but be careful!
And at the same time evil forces where starting to get comfortable on the island
Now that your stuck on an island(not to far from other lands hint hint!) you decide to explore the area. Not goin far you meet the old mysterious man(that will usually help you). He tells you the legend bout bi and his protective powers on this land. Here the time doesnt deminish. It stays in a stance of everness of day to preserve its self. Always hidden in the mists its unreachable. But now it seems the dark lord can acess it at will. And these evil forces disturbed this once peacful island. The desert that wasnt always a deserted desert is now desolate. the forest is greying and is becoming stone. You must save this land by waking bi by collecting the three orbs of power.But the task isnt easy. The legends are now human sages descuised but with legend armor. Now go and beat the 3 powers of earth/air/sea!Thats the beggining plot to part 1 and just one unfoldment.

Features:
4 regions not 5. Im taking out sinnoh putting almaria in there but edit in a way that its sinnoh like but a whole new region to explore.

There will be 36 badges but there will be 3 levels of a badge thats gained from gyms. As gyms are now split into 3 levels and each level has a badge level yeahi think you guys got it

The emotion thing ill surely be working on. Im just figuring out how to code it and all.

Hoenn will get a major redoing as it is distorted from the evil works of team steam(magma&aqua together)

The sotry line of the character takes place 5 years after kanto/hoenn and 2 years after jhoto/sinnoh. So failry old faces will surely be in to help and battle you along the way
What else? Oh yeah the regions will have themes. Kanto got the whole color theme so yeah it will be a big colorful region and jhoto will have trees as the theme. Hoenn will have randomness as the theme as i cannot figue out what was going on there and almaria will have some kinda theme. Probably each city with a gym will be themed after the gym

Anymore features? Oh yeah uh the mouse. It will be3 used to move around go through menus and all. I really want to spruce things up

Oh i forgot. Touch combat. Ever played phantom hourglass? Well since the past part has random sword fights the battles will be houw PH had em. Im really going off the path in the past when it comes to playing a pokemon game so yeah.

If thats not enough im acually looking for custom graphics by a talented spriter willing to help cause i suck!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2010
can you make games like programming? cuz i can sprite and i wanna make a game maybe we can help eachother.... wanna see some of my work (only have real recent sprites as i got new comp and forgot my old sprites from stuff :(

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Ok what the hell is this sites problem? I released info as far as i think is needed and i see no problems with it. I mean if you want more info then ill give some. Ill have 4 regions instead of 4. The champion island is cancelled and now each region has its own tourney. With only 4 regions you have 96 badges with an extra 4 that belong to the master trainers of thwe regions. The story in the prsent spreads from searching from the missing proffesor oak in a much altered hoenn finding out about his death chasing the murderer to almaria finding out who he is and the story finishing off by goin back and forth through johto kanto with a mixed order of how you get both regions badges and everything is topped off by goin to tohjo falls soruce of water at the cliff of mount platinum. Mount platinum is a mountain of 3 that resides southeast of mount silver in johto and southwest of mount gold in the kanto region. There you awaken the 3 pixies and gain the spear key. With that you "unlock" giratinas tomb which resides directly underneath the battle frontier! And all this is done by the killer of oak which is also the master behind all 4 evil teams. Galactic in almaria( in the game it will be a different sinnoh) magma/aqua and rocket.
Now if thats not enough info to keep you all satisfied for whats to come then im sorry but hell your all rude.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Ok what the hell is this sites problem? I released info as far as i think is needed and i see no problems with it. I mean if you want more info then ill give some. Ill have 4 regions instead of 4. The champion island is cancelled and now each region has its own tourney. With only 4 regions you have 96 badges with an extra 4 that belong to the master trainers of thwe regions. The story in the prsent spreads from searching from the missing proffesor oak in a much altered hoenn finding out about his death chasing the murderer to almaria finding out who he is and the story finishing off by goin back and forth through johto kanto with a mixed order of how you get both regions badges and everything is topped off by goin to tohjo falls soruce of water at the cliff of mount platinum. Mount platinum is a mountain of 3 that resides southeast of mount silver in johto and southwest of mount gold in the kanto region. There you awaken the 3 pixies and gain the spear key. With that you "unlock" giratinas tomb which resides directly underneath the battle frontier! And all this is done by the killer of oak which is also the master behind all 4 evil teams. Galactic in almaria( in the game it will be a different sinnoh) magma/aqua and rocket.
Now if thats not enough info to keep you all satisfied for whats to come then im sorry but hell your all rude.
Were rude? I think your the one thats rude. are you angry because you have 4 posts and three of them are yours? It is not the sites fault that your game is not interesting enough to get posts or that many views. Then to top it off you say "what the hell is this sites problem" Quite frankly it would seem your the one with the problem.Attacking the site surely wont get you posts. I dont believe it is our fault. Were you expecting Us(the site) to throw ourselves at you? You thought we would beg and demand to help you with your game? nah....you'll have to do better...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
This seems extremely ambitious... Even if you did do well in a test, I seriously doubt a 15 year old (assuming your profile info is correct) will be able to do all that, especially without any sort of starter kit. Not to be harsh, but you're probably not going to even get half of those features done. 4 regions is also way too many, since
Unless of course you have proof that you're capable of doing this? Perhaps a video or two? Until people can see you're as good as you claim to be, they're unlikely to offer help.

Actually, I'm not really one to talk, being 15 myself XD

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Yeah profile is right. But hey i can do it. I mean waudby is how old and is doing a game so yeah. And i know the basics of algorithims and such so with a little practice it can happen.
PokemonOI i wasnt begging and demanding the sites help. It just seems that a game that could be done and will be done should get6 a little attenion. But hey whatever if i seemed rude then by all means ill say sorry.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
So yeah. Today i updated the features list and such. Im still in search of a spriter and all so if anyone wants to help im happy with it!

Back