• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your WiFi name?

Koi

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2023
asdfasdf

Ours used to be dlink, because we had a dlink router and it was the default network name, but after seeing all of our neighbors pretty much had the same network name(dlink), we changed it to something like neko.

My wifi name is "get you own "
lololol

Hah mine is just "default". Anyone can access it, because my parents are too lazy to do anything about it.
Oh my god, I almost had a heart attack from laughing lol

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
When I had my own, it was Mt. Olympus cuz we were cool like that. I'm currently connected to CiscoA6502 (no clue why) and looking at the list, I could connect to more if I wanted to...

oO

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
In my House the main used Router has the SSID "Dunder Mifflin Inc.", obviously a reference to The Office. And my phone's hotspot SSID is "BCTHS_Cafeteria" because I use it in my school and that fits the naming of the other three SSID's we operate (Guest, Student, and Faculty) So nobody will do real questioning when I use it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I don't think I've ever changed the Wi-Fi name of any of the routers I've connected to. Currently I'm on O2wirelessED8F3F and have no plans to change it... partially because my room-mates would find it a lil' bit confusing now that they're signing up to PikachuIChooseYou or something equally ridiculous. We probably wouldn't be able to agree on something even if we did want to change it, for whatever reason.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Home Wi-Fi is just dad's name + Home.
The mobile access point that comes with my phone, though? Twiggy's Mobile AP. Not very creative, though.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Haha this thread reminds me of a couple I've seen that were good.. one of them was:
"Pretty fly for a Wifi"
and "Holy Wifi Connection, Batman"

Mine's not changed from what I had it.. it's just
"SKY93687" or something like that

Zoachu

Pikachu?
Years
My wifi name is LZM (Lesa, Zoe, Max... Lesa, my madre, Max, my brother, Zoe: me.).
Although, my grandma's house in St. Louis has no wifi (she's very old fashioned and calls everything electronic a "thinggy-magiggy, also tries to avoid tech. at all costs), so I have to connect to another network up there. They were all locked except one, which was called "i like weed" no caps or anything. So I spend my time on the interwebs up there connected to that network.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
there are two..the one i have which it's name is Billion..<-- silly i know

and the other one i try to sneak to whenever i have troubles with mine and most of time i fail :P..anyway it's name is SilkRoad...i don't care about names i care about the service lol

Years
My WiFi name is just the default one, which I think is DL-4345 or something. I have found much more interesting ones up and down my street, though, like 'TheEmeraldGiraffes' and 'elk ida' (whoever had this second one moved a few months ago, but it was always unlocked).

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Are you trying to get into my WiFi or something? ;p
We named our WiFi kwatson. My sister set it up, so she used her first initial and last name. Kind of boring, if you ask me.

CRAP! Now you guys know my last name, and I just joined a few hours ago! X_x

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I left the default name, I happen to like it, it's [Name of ISP]_0343, it's on the sticky.
There are two kinds of people, those who don't get why my network name is awesome, and those who are jelly. I am the owner of a trace of a Guilty Spark.

shadexpwn

Shadexpwn
Years
My wifi name is the one my internet provider gave me and they deny access in any attempt to change it. It's a bunch of gibberish and random letters/numbers.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Our WiFi name is Dragon'sLair, because my dad likes dragons. Go figure.

Back at my old home, I was the network administrator and everything was NTTC, my spin on HTTP. It stands for Network Text Transferring Connection, I don't even know why. My laptop's internal name was NTTC. It crashed, but my sister's laptop is still NTTC64.

Back