• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fossil Fighters Champions

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Anyone else play with Vivosaurs? What's your favorite team to use? Do you favor herbivores, carnivores, omnivores, or no preference? Are you looking for people to play online with?

I've always favored a mostly carnivore team sporting V-Raptor, Compso, and Dilopho, with Nychus and Tro as my reserves. I have V-Ripper on Champions, but, I just can't seem to favor it over V-Raptor for some odd reason.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I did, and it's one enjoyable game. Digging fossils, cleaning them and reviving them fully is one thrilling experience, especially with addictive battle system. I prefer various Vivosaurs like Tricera, Goyle, Raja and Aeros.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
Sounds like a good defensive team, and if I recall correctly, Tricera isn't exactly short on power either. That's probably something I need to work on with my guys, as with the setup I have, I'm basically trading defensively for low FP skills, decent amount of damage, and status effects, of which are what I need against more defensive teams. I could not tell you the number of times where one of my super poison skills was the determining factor of win or lose.

Back