• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet 2th - Sugary Sweet Seconds! 8/21/2017 bugfix available

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Seeing as a solution to a bug I've been pondering about just dawned on me, I should be able to release an update at the end of this month.

The only post game at the moment is searching for legendaries, which does let you into some new maps.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Feb 27, 2021
Could you try to make a Fakedex image for this game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
11/25/2016 update patch

Download here!

Hey everyone, I've got a bugfix patch for you all. This patch makes the following changes:

- A bug was fixed where certain types were not displayed in the status screen
- A bug was fixed where Banana moves display as "Dark"
- Phangum's sprite was fixed
- Certain cave maps had bugged exits; these were fixed
- Strength boulders that weren't supposed to be movable are no longer movable
- A bug was fixed where you could fight your rivals multiple times when you're only supposed to once
- Several glitched items, collision errors and map connections were fixed
- M. Lempras can now only be fought once, the related event having been fixed
- One of the badges was originally unobtainable due to the wrong flag being set. This has been fixed
- Chocosaur can cut trees now. Still need to check and see if any others lose the ability to cut/strength/surf upon evolving, so let me know if that happens.
- A glitch involving the camera moving in one scene was fixed by simply not having the camera move at all anymore. No big deal.

You can tell which version of the game you're playing by the date on the title screen, that's the build date. Please report any further bugs I may have missed, thank you!

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I found a bug at the beginning of the game after getting the music player from your mom, your 2 rivals will appear on the two sides opposite of where you have to go depending on your starter, for example if you chose browniesaur as your starter (I might have spelled that wrong), your 2 rivals will appear in the route where the boulder is, north of the starter town, and in the route where the water is, south of the starting town, same thing happens if you chose one of the other 2 starters, I know this isn't supposed to happen because I've briefly played the previous version of the game, before the update. Additionally when I checked squirpie's status screen it says that squirpie doesn't have an ability

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Whoopsie. Luckily I can fix that real quick. Download link will be the same so go ahead and re-download now.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 5, 2019
hmm...for some reason after the patch the game is still regular fire red. Any idea what the problem is? I'm using tsukuyomi

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I updated the game, but it said my save file was deleted. Is there any reason for this or way to get it back? I put a lot into and wouldn't want my efforts wasted.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
I've...never heard of that happening, do both the updated ROM and the .SAV file have the same name aside from the file extension?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I've...never heard of that happening, do both the updated ROM and the .SAV file have the same name aside from the file extension?

Yes, I did it the same way as always. I just wound up restarting, (RIP Shiny Pieduck) as I don't think it would have worked.

I did find a weird bug though. Croberry (sorry if that's not the actually name, I can't remember it right now.) only gets 1hp.

I'm assuming it's over shedninja? I put it in the pc for now since I can't use it. Going to raise espoffin.

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2022
What do you do after the first bakery?

I've gained the ability to fly and cut trees somehow so I guess just go through the other routes?

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2022
Okay I think I've figured out the problem, really strange glitch.

When I beat the first gym leader the "Gary" character didn't say anything new and the kids didn't move away from blocking the route, but I gained the ability to fly and cut trees and push rocks. So I went back to the starting town and took a different path. One i'm assuming would only work with a different starter(the strength rock path), and went to the next town. I found the battle bakery thing there and talked to the "Gary" outside that building which triggered some event where I tell him about what the leader said and he walks off.

Then I fly back to the original town I did the gym battle in and got stuck in and the Gary isn't there anymore and the kids are gone so I can progress

No idea why that happened

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2022
Music breaks when you exit Bakewell Island Pokemon centre, Game freezes when I interact with berry tree outside Bakewell island, game freezes when I encountered a Cashform

Back