• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Flowers of the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2015
I don't want that this thread is dieing, so i write something about the improvement of the maps.

Well, i wanted to be finished yet, but i was in holydays and on "watersavety adoption" and on choir drive and and and...
so i hope i can finished the maps in the next few days, there are only on town and 4 routes left

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Nice one keep it up i will definetly try it when its out.. . The Graphics are a bit custom i never seen those before the trees i mean.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
Everything is custom...

Sorry for not updating guys... But I've been fighting for my marks... And I now only have history and if I get an A I will be a straight A student...

And again bad news... Wednesday my holiday starts... Witch means I wont see my comp for about two month ('till august)... So probably no updates 'till them (except maybe story-related stuff)...

Years
Hey, DP. Sorry to hear you won't be able to see your computer for 2 months. And sorry for not communicating with you. My laptop broke and I am using a library computer to type this message. I should be able to actually start work when I get my new laptop in August/September (I am getting the Asus Eee PC701), about the same time when you get back.

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
this is a quite nice game (i saw the tread since 5min), good job
tiles are...special

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
Years
I like the look of the graphics and the intro. How did you load those nice sprites into rm2k3? I could never load any of my own things into it. Rm2k3 would be heaps easier for my game than using gamemaker.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
the tiles look great but why would you be the FRLG char when its a gsc jhoto project thing

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
The tiles are great. I'm impressed by how you messed around with the program, etc. Well, good luck. And I just had a slight little... er... mood change with your first screenshot you showed us. It had a bit too much weeds. (those three spikey things, I'm pretty sure they're weeds, though.)

Good luck, DarkPegasus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back