• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying club

Years
Just to let everyone know, if you think I dont have a pkmn for this club, I do. I wrote the name down in my sig where the icon use to be. I did that to save space.....

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
pynpfan said:
Well its tymoney321 & blue. Im happy youre being a good sport pokedragonfire! You couldve still battled but you werent on for like FOREVER
Yeah, umm hehe...anyways, I'm uh forgetful and uh lazy...

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
Years
I shall now join this flight club and for my pokemon:
I CHOOSE THE DARK RAQUAZA!!!!!!!!
Now I shall rule the battle or wahtever it is that you are holding in this flight club. Plus, I am joining becuase I like flying, just like my dad.
BTW, eliana, you can probably be the shiny lugia, so I am calling dibs for on iy for eliana because she was nice enough to join my ghost enthusiast club first!!!!!

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Erm... Psychic Estabain, you can't battle until Pynpfan approves of it which I think is a chance of not battling. x_X;

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
Oh! if we can battle i can use lugia!
Lugia: Now see here- youcan already TURN into a lugia form! why use me!
Eliana: Because you *points at siggy* are there
Lugia: >_< *grumbles*
Sapphy and Ruby: *sniger*
Lugia: Shutup

Back