• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
ok well i downloaded a new version and got past the glitch but does anybody kno where the metal coat is and would be willing to trade with me so i can evolve my onix

what level is your onix?
i have completed the game and willing to trade anybody with any of my pokemon..
i got raptor ball but this game does not allowed people to trade pokemon that have been caught with raptor ball..

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
What program did you use to make this game, and if you have a download link please share it because I am also making a game and I want to know because your game is really cool.

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Can someone tell me if there is Fan-made forum for this game yet. Because i'm thinking of making one just to help out with the game. Trades, battles ect.

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
The download link is actually being updated in the first post now. (I was skyping with Cilerba and suggested it)

That's brilliant to hear, hopefully then the new comers will have a chance of seeing the updated link XD.

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2016
Uh, my girlfriend is mad - because she spent 20 hours on this game - and then there comes a bug wich she can't avoid - her character just stand and starres into a wall, can't move.
:-( :-( :-(

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2012
acreus is soooo nice .. cant beat it with my setup and have not enough items to revive or heal my pokemon .. so after more than 20 trys i have no other chance to restart the whole game ? is that a ****** joke ? :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
???

I really wanna play, but all I got is android phone any way for me to play

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
i have some questions..
1) where is lapras?
2)how can i go to the shadow dimension?
3) what is the "b4f"?
4) why most of the rare pokemon are so difficult to catch them? i threw 100+ ultra balls and great balls and timer balls but nothing..

edit: i found lapras!!! wow!! pretty rare!!!!!
edit 2: i found the shadow dimension and the bf4!!! i also did the tick with the masterballs and caught all the rare pokemons!! now i just have to evolve some pokemon and trade some others before i complete the pokedex!! i have 335/493 pokemons!!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Man Im kinda mad right now. I was playing Pokemon Raptor Ex a few weeks ago and things were going fine. At first I had problems cause i had to download the pokemon fonts but once done so, i could finally save. So i save and then continue my adventure a day later. I went on it today, scrolled over to the continue button which showed my gameplay time as well as my pokedex. I clicked the continue button and to my surprise professor oak pops up and starts telling me about "the world of pokemon". I dont know why the game keeps retarting on me. Anyone got any idea on what going on?

k ignore what i just said turns out i had just clicked new game that time. Whats really going on is it brings me back to a save point earlier on in the game and not my last. I'm sure I saved it. This isnt the first time its happened either. I've tried just continuing from that point and saving and it still brings me back to that old save point while erasing all my progress. Help me?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
I just started this game (it's pretty good) and I have a few questions on it.

1. How can I spread pokerus? When I went to the pokecenter I got the message. My Combusken and Geodude have it, but after I battled wild pokemon for 20 minutes, it still didn't spread. I put both Combusken and Geodude in the pc for now.
2. When using the old rod, are lvl 5 Magikarps and the occasional marill the only thing that I can catch?
3. Is there a new mystery gift every week or every day?
Thanks

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
well, i don't know the "pokerus" issue but i think u just have to wait more..
there are places where u can find another pokemon too.. i'm not sure about that. anyway. there are the "good" and "super" rod too. u'll find them later in the game..
as for the mystery gift.. sadly it isn't updated.. it is stuck at "celebi"..

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
when i start the game a window with a black screen pops up...did i do something wrong? i download it and extracted it to a new folder on my desktop and click the exe am i missing something? Please Help

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2012
well, i don't know the "pokerus" issue but i think u just have to wait more..
there are places where u can find another pokemon too.. i'm not sure about that. anyway. there are the "good" and "super" rod too. u'll find them later in the game..
as for the mystery gift.. sadly it isn't updated.. it is stuck at "celebi"..

Thanks
I'll try some more.
Aww I wanted some more legendaries

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2012
Thanks
I'll try some more.
Aww I wanted some more legendaries

if u want i can trade with you some legendary pokemon.. i have finished the game and now i'm just trying to complete the pokedex(even though a pokemon cannot be found at all in the game).. anyway, if u want send me a pm and tell me..

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2016
Can i catch Latios and Latias? Also are the Legendary Dogs roaming? Just wanna know so i dont waste my time running around in the grass.

Back