• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If it helps, I had to breed an Eevee in Emerald, trade it over to Sapphire (CABLES) then trade it back to Emerald later on to get its friendship maxed out and then WAIT TILL THE MORNING to evolve it finally. Then trade back.

The horror. :(

11wildy

Me!
Years
I wouldn't even be able to, since I don;t have a working link cable, but don't worry I'll find a Riolu. And if it's female I'm going to name it to you :3

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I had a thought of a challenge where the Pokémon's base stat total determined how powerful its moves were allowed to be. For example a Pokémon with 550 BST or over couldn't have moves with over 40BP, 500 BST and 60BP, 450 and 80BP, 400 and 100BP and 350 and under and free to use any move.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I wouldn't even be able to, since I don;t have a working link cable, but don't worry I'll find a Riolu. And if it's female I'm going to name it to you :3

Awww. :) <3 I will have to name my next Riolu/Lucario after you then!

I had a thought of a challenge where the Pokémon's base stat total determined how powerful its moves were allowed to be. For example a Pokémon with 550 BST or over couldn't have moves with over 40BP, 500 BST and 60BP, 450 and 80BP, 400 and 100BP and 350 and under and free to use any move.

Sounds neat and quite difficult actually. I like it!

11wildy

Me!
Years
One problem though, you would probably faint a bit too much for my likings, since it will be challenge mode... XD And I"ll switch my other Pokemon a bit, I want to use a Crobat :3.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
GIVE ME ICE PUNCH! I used Lucario in my first Black 2 run and when I got the English B2W2, I said I wasn't gonna repeat Pokemon...ended up with a Lucario in White 2 though lol. I got attached. ;; His name is Cayson~ And Ice Punch is always a must. Plus I'm obsessed with those moves. Anything Fire, Electric, and Ice that have like a trio of sort, those are my favorites. idk why though.

I haven't used Crobat in forever though, augh. I kinda wanted to use it for something, but ended up with something else. ): Bleh.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah, good idea haha. And aww, that sucks about your laptop. At least you're getting it fixed and not being like me. I just let my PC rot after it started getting bad, lol.

11wildy

Me!
Years
I dunno if I'm getting Ice punch. It depends on if I make him physical or special oriented. If special, I'll probably get Dragon Pulse instead. I'll see about it. :3 And I'm also going to see if there's something in the game I hate more than Gurdurr and I'll use that. If I don't find anything, I'll catch a Gurdurr just before the E4 and use that :p. And Crobat replaces Klinklang.

And I just found out I can't switch to challenge mode, since I reset all the data. So now I need to find someone who has the game beaten AND has challenge mode on it, so he can send it to me ;(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love Timburr, but I'm not fond of Gurrdurr at all. XD

Is this Black 2 or White 2? Cause if it's B2 and you already beat the E4 and Champion on the previous file, you should be able to use Challenge Mode. Strange.

Idk if I'll ever get it back though, seeing it's a school laptop and the school gets it fixed. And now it's the holidays.

I wish school gave us laptops...:|

11wildy

Me!
Years
That's what I thought, but the challenge mode is now locked again :( And Timburr is alright, but Gurdurr and Conkeldurr are stupid xD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't have to be female. :D

btw guys shameless advertising again, but the MOTY ballots for challenges and gpgd need more votes. :( Especially GPGD. There are two, one of which is mine. sob sob

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Crobat works then. :) I have a shiny Crobat named Green...needless to say, I caught it as Golbat, so it was Green then...now it's pink but named Green to confuse people.

11wildy

Me!
Years
Haha, but my chances on finding a shiny are non-existent, I'm known as a very unlucky player XD. That's why it took me so many hours to find a Riolu. :p But I need to wait for that one certain friend I barely see apart from sports training to send me challenge mode, since for some weird reason it can't be sent over by wifi.

SuperKirbyFan

Weedle trainer
Years
Is this Black 2 or White 2? Cause if it's B2 and you already beat the E4 and Champion on the previous file, you should be able to use Challenge Mode.

Erasing the file erases the keys. 11wildy is right, he needs to find someone else who can give him the key. I really should post on here more often...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
After beating the game though, it should still be there when you restart. Unfortunately, the only B2W2 game I restarted was my Japanese Black 2, so I can't even read it to figure it out. That's a bit silly to delete the keys after restarting considering you have to beat the game to unlock challenge mode. Cause if you get it at the end, but it goes away after restarting, what's the point? Cause there's nothing left to make it of any use in post-game. Strange. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back