• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weekly 4th Gen Battles (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
Years
Ok, bad news, people :s

We got a new router... and my DS isn't able to conect with it's security. I won't be able to battle again until I go back to Córdoba, in september.

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
Uhh, I forgot to mention, but I got a new FC might wanna get that changed...It might sorta help

3095 8684 9652

As for you Garra Slap both of them multiple times till you can get a connection.

Garrabutártulo

Years
Uhh, I forgot to mention, but I got a new FC might wanna get that changed...It might sorta help

3095 8684 9652

As for you Garra Slap both of them multiple times till you can get a connection.

I'll change your FC later, I'm kind of busy right now.

What do I have to Slap? XD

vPHOTONv

Breeder/EV Trainer
Years
thanks, and slap your router and DS till they work, and maybe a tree you see on your way to whatever you do, just for the extra security.

Garrabutártulo

Years
Ok, people, I'm back. I still don't have internet (I'm stealing it from my neighbour) but I think I'll be able to battle tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
I also trained some UU pokes during this summer so I want to try them.
Is anyone still here?

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
Lol, I said I would join up with this a long time ago but I just kept procrastinating (I tend to do that a lot XD). Anyways, my fc is in my sig. I can do ou, uu, nu, uber, or any combonation of them. I tend to be available most weekends. If I don't participate it's most likely just because.....I procrastinated XD. Well, either that or I'm busy with homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back