• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Virus Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed

teeheeee
Years
ha hmm well its good but you just need to change those text bars the one when you battle its just not right >.>
well im good at trainers but i take my time :D
PS you forgot to credit the people that made the boy sprite "Adam and Gridion"

Pokehero22

Pokemon Virus Version Creator
Years
Update!

QuakePart1.png

What was that?

QuakePart2.png

A grunt guarding Invisa cave? Why?

QuakePart3.png

So he knows I felt the rumble....

Quakepart4.png

Looks like a battle is coming up....

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
Years
This is an awesome looking game. Except there are FEW tile errors.

Plus, I agree with someone here that the first gym is too spacy. how bout some props, like rocks, or something?

CollosalPokemon

What's next?
Years
Great layout and new Idea for a pokemon game, but I noticed a spelling error in one of the screen shots, the one that says "scientests", that is invalid word, I believe you meant the correct spelling, which would be scientist.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
I dont wanna sound mean or anything but you should maybe had done something else for the update. It doesn't seem you had a real purpose for, as if you quickly threw something together.:classic:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Well, It was an update......

no matter how small... lol

You updated with a little unimportant stuff.
lol -_-..like what? name one time I posted a screen that was about nothing and thats all? all my updates are about something. its not about the size my friend. It can be a small screen and be major but simply showing us a screen of a poster on a wall isn't really updating us on anything.

Xaviar

I left my brain in its jar
Years
This looks good so far! A few typos (one that hasn't been brought up is that professor is spelled with one f and two s's) but that's inevitable.

On the routes, you might want to try randomizing the grass a bit more and not use the same tile. Maybe you just used the single piece as a temporarly placeholder, but I brought it up just in case.

Good luck on the rest of the game, and have fun!

ComedyQuest

Noob Hacker
Years
you should consider changing the main character sprite (not to be a critic or anything, and yes I watched the movie.), it really doesn't look you know, "heroic".

scizor112

Scizor Owns!11
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
cool are you going to put some dp items mor dp pokemon and dp moves???????

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Can't you upload to youtube?
Its too slow for watching video in photobucket.

Years
Ive got one complaint about the banking system. You need to either add a place where it can tell you how much the account contains, or you need to add an option to check the balance. It is not that hard, I hope to see it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back