• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to See if Your Roleplay has been Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
November 27th

Pokémon Roleplay

VIII.Bond Of Flame.XIV's RP approved. Old Lace's RP declined for lackings in plot. It was just very low on details and had a generally rushed feel to it all around. Expand, please.

Lounge Threads

Kyuu-chan's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
December 3rd

Pokémon Roleplay

Mika's RP approved. Ryu-kun's RPs declined for duplicate(s). Really, putting a different label on it does not get oyu past this rule. Zimvee's RP declined for lackings in plot. It's close, but I'd like to see a bit more detail here.

Other Roleplay

己acroɥdaguS's RP accepted. Biohemoth's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. Now I'm all for the less is more school of writing, but no matter how much more you try to make it, two lines do not equal a plot. You'll need to expand on that idea a lot if you want it accepted.

Lounge Threads

己acroɥdaguS, Mika's, Silhouette's, The Warden's, and VIII.Bond Of Flame.XIV.'s OOC Threads approved. RainbowArceus's thread declined for violating just about every rule we have for thread submission here. Please read the forum and section rules before submitting threads. Unrelenting0's thread declined for being in the wrong place. RPs go in the appropriate subsection; you got this right the last time so I have to wonder where this one came from. Please submit it in the appropriate section.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
December 5th

Pokémon Roleplay

Comet~*'s, firelordyago's, and Silhouette's RPs approved. Silhouette's OOC thread declined for being in the wrong place. OOC threads go in the main section.

Lounge Threads

iLike2EatPiez's OOC thread approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
December 11th

Pokémon Roleplay

Zimvee's RP approved. Frosslass_Maniac's RP declined for lackings in plot. It's all very vague and disorganized, please give a clearer explanation of how your setting works and what the RPers will find themselves doing in there.

Lounge Threads

Strikit's RP declined for being in the wrong place. The main section is for discussion only; RPs go in their respective subforums.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
December 13th

Pokémon Roleplay

Strikit's RP approved. diegoisawesome's, Ryu-kun's, and Aipo's RPs declined for lackings in plot. All of you need to expand more on your ideas, and Ryu-kun? You need to do something about your grammar and spelling because even what you have right now is hard to decipher. rilis12345's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. Just...overwhelming lack of detail and pretty poor spelling and grammar. You'll need to put in a lot more work on that RP if you want to get it up to standards.

Lounge Threads

diegoisawesome's OOC thread declined because the main thread was.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
December 20th

Pokémon Roleplay

dc_united's RP approved. mickmon95's RPs both declined for lackings in plot. Put more focus in writing out one of your plots, because it's honestly hard to understand what you're trying to say in places and you were generally lacking in the details department.

Other Roleplay

Socceryle's RP declined for severe lackings in plot. You're going to need to elaborate a lot more on your plot if you want it approved; dropping the blinding colors would be a great improvement too.

Lounge Threads

Strikit's OOC thread approved. 1ninjadue1701's thread declined for being in the wrong place. RPs go in the appropriate sub-section; the main section is for discussion and OOC threads only.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 1st

Pokémon Roleplay

Notch-Eared Pichu's RP Pokémon: Battle Stories, Windchaser54321's RP, and GhostPrincess's RP approved.

Notch-Eared Pichu's RP's Kanto Tales and FlareFlareon's, GardevoirRP's, Hansa's, and Zeph.'s RPs declined for lackings in plot. All of you need to make it a bit more detailed before I can approve you. ЈдϞυαЯ™'s RP declined for being illegible. Some typos and such are fine, but I had serious trouble trying to piece together what you were trying to say with any given sentence in this RP. Work on your grammar and tone down the chaotic run-on sentences, please. Jet Jathor's RP declined for severe lackings in plot and failure to meet formal requirements. Check the section ruels for the minimum requirements, please.

Lounge Threads

Designation_Leader's and dc_united's OOC threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 4th

Pokémon Roleplay

Zeph.'s RP approved.

ManaphyMaster's and Kyuu-chan's RPs declined for lackings in plot. Both of you need to expand on and explain your ideas better.

Other Roleplay

Rentok's RP approved.

Lounge Threads

GoldVsRed's RP declined for being in the wrong place. RPs go in the appropriate subsections; the lounge is for discussion and OOC threads only. Windchaser54321's and TheAlmightyGhostPrincess's OOC threads approved.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 14th

Pokémon Roleplay

Kyuu-chan's, Eos Aduro's, Charizard_Man's and Nano5002's RPs approved. §acred†Beo!'s, Tycho's, Gokua's, and ChrisTom's RPs declined for lackings in plot. All of you need more detail all around.

Other Roleplay

ЈдϞυαЯ™'s RP approved.

Lounge Threads

Zeph.'s OOC thread approved. aurawave's and firelordyago's threads declined for being in the wrong place. I am sick and tired of repeating myself on this point, so just refer to the countless people who made this same trivial mistake before you. ~~

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
January 21st

Pokémon Roleplay

Aipo's, Breezy.'s, Robotoboy20's, and Tycho's RPs declined.

Other Roleplay

Lucciola's and The warden's RPs declined.

Lounge Threads

§acred†Beo!'s and firelordyago's threads declined. Charizard_Man's and Nano5002's OOC threads approved.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Invading your space for a bit, Al.

February 7th

Approved:

FaWa's Rebellion
FaWa's Rebellion OOC

Sandeon's A Failed Beginning
(Though I really do wish you would... spell your own title correctly. =3=)

Eos Aduro's Gladiator Prison OOC

Killet's Mystery of the Dragon

Declined:

MudQuil's Shadow Taint – Your plot is, essentially, nonexistent. You'll want to read the rules again and you'll see that here at PC, we require a plot before you just… jump in. To me, it seems more like you're trying to write a fanfiction or something. Actually, I kind of have no idea what you're trying to accomplish, but yeah. Read the rules, take a look at some of the other RP's, you'll understand why I'm confused as to what you're trying to do. :c

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
February 7th

Accepted your OOC, Sandeon. c;
Snaps for spelling the title correctly~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back