• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hija peoples!!

AngelMina

+Im Back+
Years
  • Age 33
  • NYC
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Hey Yuna fantasy!!! wassup! welcomez ,, lol well im also new to i registered yesterday to!!! enjoy ur stay!!! have fun!! *AND OHHHH Lookz at ur name and under it*
Final fanatasy lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME TOO!!! I WUV YUNA from final fantsy x-2OMG!!!
well pm me if ya wanna be friendz

Yours forever~Mina~

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Hi Yuna fantasy! Welcome to PC =D I'm Lexy ^_^. Um...I like pwink (as you can tell. xD). If you want to talk, PM mwah~

Follow the rules, and post alot.

Lucid

welcome to PC, read and follow the rules, and if you have any questions, just ask. have fun here. ^^
*gives n00b cookie*

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
Years
Welcome to the forums. My friends list is a whopping one user large, so add me and we can be BFFLs. Or, at least interweb chums.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Yuna fantasy said:
hiya everyone I just registered yesterday and I jsut wanted to say hi and that I'm ~black moonlights~ Sister.

anyway I hope to have fun here and make plenty of friends!!

Yuna Fantasy[/GLOW]
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
*waves* Yuna's cool. I'd love to play FF but I don't have a PS2; however, I've got friends obsessed with it and I've seen it at their houses XD. You'll find a lot of FF fans here so eat your heart out!

*JA wonders if she can convince her mum to get her the FF1/2 Classics GBA cart for her birthday*

Pikabloo

Years
  • Seen Sep 8, 2010
Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
Hi and welcome :)
Are you black moonlight's twin?
You seem to be born the same day o.o

Back