• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inu Yasha season 2 opening theme song

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Ahh, did they actually show it on Adult Swim? I've never gotten to see it! I've heard it, and it sounds great. I wish they would play the InuYasha opening songs again.

Anyways, I like My Will, Dearest, and Change the World from InuYasha. ^_^;

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
The ending's are the best i think. I still like the 2nd and 3rd op the best never really cared for the first.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Opening Theme 2 is "I am" by Hitomi (Displayed in credits lol). I dled it off Kazaa among the other songs (Change the World, Fukai Mori, My Will, Dearest, Every Heart, etc.).

Do As Infinity is cool, I agree completely. Hitomi is hot. And BoA...she's big guns lol (as in like super Japanese Diva lol). Well, that's my thing. Now I'll be quiet. :P

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
Hmm... I am is okay. Fukai Mori is alright... I cried the first time I heard it, lol. My favorites would have to be Every Heart and Dearest, heh. Change the World is the best opening in my opinion though. It's great. n.n

Back