• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Hey, I was hoping you could get to me tomorrow, since tonight's not your trading night, I've got two shinies
First one is a Lax level 14 male ponyta in japanese, i obtained this one in a trade and I know it's legit just by looking at it.
The other is one caught by myself, an Adamant 26 female Arbok, english, with a black sludge. I don't know if you want either of these, but if you can come up with your offer on this if you do, I was hoping to get either any event pokemon, or just evd pokes. Preferably a Raichu or Honchkrow. I don't want to waste your time and I'm kind of new to the whole trading thing. My Fc is in my Signature and if you want to trade just reply to this post. Thank you for reading!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi there,

Can I please have two lucky eggs, a tm 26 and a masterball

4th gen silver sig

if you have time today.

Zeus
Sorry, but can you wait til tomorrow?? I forgot today was Sunday!!

Hey, I was hoping you could get to me tomorrow, since tonight's not your trading night, I've got two shinies
First one is a Lax level 14 male ponyta in japanese, i obtained this one in a trade and I know it's legit just by looking at it.
The other is one caught by myself, an Adamant 26 female Arbok, english, with a black sludge. I don't know if you want either of these, but if you can come up with your offer on this if you do, I was hoping to get either any event pokemon, or just evd pokes. Preferably a Raichu or Honchkrow. I don't want to waste your time and I'm kind of new to the whole trading thing. My Fc is in my Signature and if you want to trade just reply to this post. Thank you for reading!
Today is Sunday for me, and I some what forgot about it, let let me get it started!! :)

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

4th Gen. Only!!

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2020
Sorry, but can you wait til tomorrow?? I forgot today was Sunday!!

Today is Sunday for me, and I some what forgot about it, let let me get it started!! :)

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

4th Gen. Only!!
Alright just let me know when you do

socialydead

The Real Metal Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2012
im not sure if you can help me but beldum ? Scither lvl 1 with metal coat ? 4th gen for a noob that i am just started soul silver havnt played since original silver..

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Me again if thats ok, last time today promise

BOX 1 (Which ever is male please)

Squirtle lv1 Serious
Wartortle lv16 Jolly
Blastoise lv36 Rash

BOX 2

Ninetales lv1 Impish

Zeus

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2012
I just wanted to say that you and this thread are awesome. I don't have 4th gen so nothing for me, but I am planning on bugging you in the future.

Back