• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Puns really? Wynaut I guess. I'm just Slaking off anyway.

Edit: i did not read your paragraph until after my post so i didn't know you aleady used Wynaut.

@Mammoth: So help me if I even see either if those pokemon I will slaughter them. Both are massive fails in the pokemon world. Xatu was already Psy Fly and Zubat was a bat which evolved into the epic Crobat (eventually). Stunfisk is just another DERP like Dusparce, but worse.

Isaac and Jason are only catching decent and worth while pokemon. Ex. Isaac's new Seedot! Name to be: Tach

Edit: More puns. And these are rather Lopunny, others are Farfetch'd, so I'll take it slowbro.

I almost got Sawk'd today, but the guy couldn't Throh a punch.

I really Swanna go out for dinner.

Rhydon (Why Don), Why'd you do it?

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Mr.mammoth- well...maybe i did murder their- ...okay just kidding xD shall i run then...? XD thanks... :3 and you're right, now i think about it, on pokecommunity the RPer are much nicer than on other RP sites ^^

Sir bastian- i dunno why i was worrying actually ^^;; the feeling came all of sudden... Anyways, thanks :3 i feel better ^^

Lincoln- awww :3 thanks X3

Zerin: lmao xD That was pretty amazing! I gotta learn so much... :o xD

Kat- i need to learn so much from you guys xD

Thanks guys :3 i feel alot better, didn't expected all that though xD i thought maybe one or two would comment on it but alot people did :3 this shows how kind the people are on pokecommunity, sorry for the thought that people would hate me, i won't worry again ^^

Now people lemme give you guys a advice, don't take ro-hypno-l it makes you drowzee ^^ and don't smoke weed either, weedle make you high.

(Had to do that sorry CX)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
But there are so many Unown possibilities. I've got some that are pure goldeen. Though if I don't get some Rest(pushing it here) I'll be Krabby. I also gotta Whismer since other people are trying to sleep. These puns are making me rather Happiny.

I feel rather Bonsly in my new fedora. Audino too many more puns to be honest.

The quality is decreasing isn't it? they stared out so well, but only lasted a little mawille.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If anyone doesn't like these puns, we're going to have a Wartortle on our hands.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I See-l what you all did there. Although I can come up with good puns, sometimes I get stuck and can't seem to Accelgor-ate. But I do say, Zerin you are very good at these puns!

@jasonwolf: What? I love Stunfisk! It's like on of my favourite 5th gen Pokémon! Woobat is pretty baws too... Oh well, there's no real need to argue about it.

@Sir Bastian: I knew that you were a brony!

@ShinyDiamond: Don't be sad dude! Just Remoraid your mind for thoughts and maybe you'll find a good one!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Mr. Mammoth-Thanks...but nothing comes to mind...

I can't come up with any puns. Can anybody please help me at all...?

EDIT: I'm a Shaymin myself... :) How's that? I almost hurt my head to think of a pun, mentally.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
All of these puns are starting to get a little Rhydonculous. You really need to Slowbro down with this many. The next one to make a Pokémon pun, I will Exeggcute. Or maybe just have them go Missingno.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
No more of these bad puns! Do i have to Hypnotize you all to make you stop? *Waits to see if anyone gets it.*

Also... I have an update:

Quin:

Zemda (Lapras): level 23: Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Surf, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse.
Arcino (Grovyle): level 31: Leaf Blade, Brick Break, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Synthesis, Energy Ball
Logana (Venonat): level 22: Consusion, Supersonic, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb, Flash, String Shot.
Ezar (Sandshrew: level 19: Fury Swipes, Swift, Poison Sting, Rapid Spin, Defense Curl, Sand Attack
Mai (Minun): Level 16: Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Spark
Plai (Plusle): Level 15: Growl, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Spark

Ezar gained three levels for fighting the Luxray, the Manectric, and fainting.

Arcino gained two levels for fighting the Luxray and the Manectric.

Mai was recruited, and gained one level for fighting the Plusle.

Plai was captured.

Years
I think I will have to be Boldore before I make any puns. :)

Is it ok still if I make a reservation for the Raikou Dorm, since I see an open spot. It may take me Mawile, but once I get a Joltik of inspiration, it will only take a Fraxure of a moment to put the SU up.

EDIT: Almost forgot to ask, as I read the begining, but how far back should I read from the last post to get a good idea of what is happening?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well, nobody commented about my Shaymin pun, so I think it best to just Exeggutor lives, but I'll spare you all & go after Zerin instead. Then I'll Smeargle your faces. That part goes to everyone. :P

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
. . . I like this guy!

. . .

You shouldn't really have to read that far back. It seems our main issue in this RP is new/returning people finding way to jump into the RP. You should start with a post of your character taking the boat to the island, then find your way to the school or something. I'm sure there's some people here willing to take in a new RPer into their Hi-Jynx.

We should really be Meloetta time like this.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Reader_Maniac! He came in and instantly had some puns!

I find these puns to be very Misdreavus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back