• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Play Time

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What is your play time on your Pokemon game? Do you consider it really long or rather short?
I consider mines long.
448 hours and 08 minutes :C

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Mine normally don't get past 100 because I restart my games very often. My highest play time is in my Japanese White though. I have about...500 hours I think? Haha. My Black is high up too, with around...300 I wanna say. It's my storage games that end up with more hours on them, obviously haha.

#isthenumbersign
Years
The only one that I actually know is my White 2, which is around 60 hours I want to say.

Holy crap just noticed, 60 hours and my name is 60 lol I'm so lame.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The longest Play Time i think is in my Ruby.Over 300 hours.My second longest is in Platinum with 140-ish hours.Most of the new games are below 100.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
My highest would be on LeafGreen with 330hours +
That was my only game back in the days so I spent a hell of a time on it!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Think my longest play time was my Pokemon Ruby. Think I had around 350 hours on it.

White 1 would be about my second longest. I can't remember the hours on my Diamond.

Years
The most time I ever spent on one of my games was my original save on Sapphire, which my final playtime was about 230 hours before I restarted it. The only two other games that I clocked more than 100 hours in is my current FireRed save at about 185 hours, and my HeartGold which is at 110 hours.

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2015
Mine never get much higher than 30. I like restarting a lot, but I believe my Ruby has just shy of 50.

Years
My longest play time of all of them was my Emerald, which reached 650 hours before I lost it.
My White is only around 100 hours, and Black 2 reaching 140 soon. My other notable ones were Crystal with about 200, Ruby with about 150 and Soul Silver which was about 120.

Back