• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
It's been a while since I've done 4th Gen tiles, but I can try do some, if you want?

wjmdem

Fallen Zero
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
can you see about do more animation for some of the attacks like ember, ect.....

note i do not know if this is suppose to happen "there is a bug with the dome fossil in mr.moon that make the one you select appear after picking it and exiting and entering back in i do not know if it happens to the other one or not"

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
The fossil bug I'd actually found a couple of days ago and is now fixed in 0.19

As for attack animations, they're getting implemented when essentials gets them added

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
just something i'm working on
palpad1.png
palpad2.png
palpad3.png
palpad4.png

Last edited:

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
Really good work on the Pal Pad, first i've seen in a fangame. Keep up the good work :)
palpad2.png

In this image though I dislike the colour of the friend code over the green, perhaps just use a different colour?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
Hi, i got a problem, i'm not sure if it was GTS related though,
i was checking the GTS earlier and after a few minutes, i tried to save, it said "SAVE FAILED" few times then i restarted the game.
now i'm getting this error when it tries to go to the CONTINUE GAME screen and then crashes

tinypic.com/r/sg3n6s/6

when i remove the save file, it doesnt give me the error, but of course it would just give me the NEW GAME option

any fix on this? or starting a new game is the only option?
i'm using 0.18

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
It is caused by the gts erroring and the only option is to start a new game. The gts doesn't work at the moment since i've been modifing it to work with 0.19

Save files for 0.18 won't work on 0.19 though

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
you mean everyone would start with a new game if we opt to play with 0.19?

hmm..so do you think i'd rather just wait for .19 than start another new game on .18?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Unfortunately that would be the case. It's due to the fact 0.18 is using an out of date version of essentials whereas 0.19 uses the latest version

As for starting a new game, it's totally up to you. I'm hoping to have a way to transfer pokemon between 0.18 and 0.19

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2019
maybe you can make the battles faster, because I think it's really slow..

wjmdem

Fallen Zero
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
looking good

i do not like the part of starting over but it's ok

can you give a range of when it will be out
example {like between june-aug} or something like that if not it's ok

their edited it to make a little more sense

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
The starting over is due to 0.19 using a new essentials version.

As for when the 0.19 is out, i had planned it to be before christmas but a few things got in the way. It should be out once the gts is finished, so hopefully within a month

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
This'll be fixed in 0.19

Unfotunatly unless someone makes better/custom tiles for it then they're unlikely to change

Hi Desbrina

Thanks a lot. Will I be able to continue my game in the 0.19? How do I resume my saved game?

Thanks,
Jiv

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
as i've said many times on this page, version 0.18 save file are not compatible with 0.19. I'm hoping for a way to transfer pokemon and possibly a few other things but am uncertain yet

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2013
i guess i'll just wait for 0.19 then, since we can change the resolution there :D

btw Des, are you planning on releasing this to other formats? like any mobile OS?
i dont have any idea on how long porting to a different device takes, but if you dont have any plans, its ok too since we can get a larger resolution on 0.19 anyway

thanks

wjmdem

Fallen Zero
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 21, 2013
i thank that will run in to legal problems i mean 99% of games on phones you get from the app store

garubezu

if i am wrong show me a example though a pm

Back