• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Kalos Travel Journal

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Oh, I need to go to bed.

Started the game as the male trainer named Michael, and nicknamed Mike. Chose Froakie as my starter, and nicknamed him Rittz (anyone who gets the reference is awesome), running through the beginning of the game until I got to Luminose City to get a Charmander. Along the way, I caught a few new Pokemon, like Fletching (who was helpful in the first Gym) and a few others.

So far, I actually spent quite a bit of time in Pokemon-amie, as I expected. It's adorable how the Pokemon "follows" you on the bottom screen, going so far as to do flips while you're on the roller skates. I also tried the Super Training, but I was getting tired at this point, so I'll play around with it more tomorrow.

Currently resting in the Pokemon Center of Luminose City.

Team is:
Rittz the Froakie - level 15
Ender the Charmander - level 13

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
I have to get this game so bad! First i'll buy a 3DS though.
I am going to choose Froakie (calling him Sasuke YAY!)
And my team will consist of only gen 6 'mons, with the exception of either Charmander or Bulbasaur (a flower,on his butt..!)

Years
I started the game and picked Fennekin. I spent a lot of time in the first patch of grass I found and caught everything I encountered. Since I enjoyed all that catching, I currently only have one badge and have not travelled that far yet. I try to only use new Pokémon in my team so I can see what their evolutions are (if they have any.)
My team currently consists of Fennekin's evolution, Fletchling's evolution, the new Fairy Pokémon (Flabébé in German), Bunnelby, Litleo (Female) and Gulpin (this one I'm going to replace soon as I have no intention to train it).
Excuse my lack of English names for the Pokémon but I can't get them without getting spoiled. I will edit this post later.

blue

gucci
Years
So whilst my 3DS is charging, I may aswell post here!

As of now I'm currently at Route 2 where I've just been handed the Pokéballs from Serena. I'm loving the game so far, the features and graphics are flawless. Oh and my first encounter was a Pidgey, woohoo.

Team

Fennekin Lv. 7
~ Scratch
~ Tail Whip
~ Ember

Fletchling Lv. 2
~ Tackle
~ Growl

Zigzagoon Lv. 4
~ Growl
~ Tackle

Pidgey Lv. 3
~ Tackle

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2017
Up to Route 5 now. Quite enjoying my time in Kalos so far. Current team is:

Bulbasaur (Regan) Lv. 14 (M)
Pidgeotto (Averie) Lv. 19 (M)

I'm not too keen on my starter Froakie so I boxed him. I'm thinking of getting Honedge, Skrelp and Mawile possibly.

Years
Just beat Prof. Sycamore in the town after the first gym.

Team -
Braixen Lv. 16
Pikachu Lv. 10
Pidgey Lv. 10
Spewpa Lv. 10
Bulbasaur Lv.10

I wanted Charmander really, but since I already have a fire type it had to be Bulbasaur.

Princess Diana

the people's princess
Years
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
In the Team Flare base now, after winning the 7th badge.

Team:
Lucario - Level 45
Charizard - Level 48
Talonflame - Level 46
Greninja - Level 45
Gengar - Level 38
Aurorus - Level 39

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
- Chose Dominic as a name.
- Chose Nick as a nickname.
- Chose Chespin as my starter.
- Encountered Pidgey as my first encounter.
- Captured Scatterbug!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 13, 2014
I have a pretty good team

Frogadier
Wartortle
Combusken
Pikachu
Fletchling
Pansage

Years
I just finished battling the professor and I have this as my team so far:

Braixen ♀ - Lv. 17
Scatterbug ♀ - Lv. 7
Pikachu ♂ - Lv. 7
Bunnelby ♀ - Lv. 7
Bulbasaur ♂ - Lv. 10

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Just defeated Viola, she was quite the cakewalk. Then again I was using just my Fennekin since I haven't found another team member yet, so it may have been a bit overlevelled.

Team:

Braixen lv 16

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
- Caught Pansage
- Caught Weedle
- Caught Fletchling
- Caught Pansear
- Caught Panpour
- Caught Caterpie
- Caught Bunnelby
- Caught Zigzagoon
- Caught Pidgey
- Caught Azurill
- Scatterbug evolved into Spewpa
- Got roller skates.
- Made it to the first gym

blue

gucci
Years
Ahh, I'm loving this game so far. It's so much fun.

So I've done quite a handful of tasks since I last saved including a couple of rival battles, reaching the magnificent Lumiouse City, obtaining my first Gym Badge and trying to catch the Furfrou in the Castle gardens.

My team still consists of two Pokémon, however I'm waiting to reach Route 8 where I can catch two more!

Team

Braixen Lv. 17
~ Return
~ Flame Charge
~ Ember
~ Howl

Fletchinder Lv. 17
~ Tackle
~ Agility
~ Ember
~ Peck

I love both my team members, I hadn't seen Fletchinder until Fletchling actually evolved!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
- Battled Viola
- Spewpa evolved into Vivillon
- Chespin evolved into Quilladin

Years
Just beat Prof. Sycamore in the town after the first gym.

Team -
Braixen Lv. 16
Pikachu Lv. 10
Pidgey Lv. 10
Spewpa Lv. 10
Bulbasaur Lv.10

I wanted Charmander really, but since I already have a fire type it had to be Bulbasaur.

Played constantly since this and I still haven't done the second gym. Just recovered my Sail fossil and got the cutest Pokemon ever (no exaggeration, love at first sight I'm a sad, sad person), Amaura! I'm really glad I didn't see this cutie before the game came out. /weirdcreepyobsessionoveramaura

Team -
Braixen Lv.25
Ivysaur Lv.22
Pidgeotto Lv.22
Amaura Lv.20
Vivillon Lv.19
Pikachu Lv.18

Now to attempt the second gym...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
* Arrived at Shalour City.
* Went to the Tower of Mastery and learnt about Mega Evolution. I had a rival battle with Serena. Wow she's tough. Very tough. I nearly lost, and her Meowstic is somehow both a tank and good at dishing out damage. xD Tbf, she was using Light Screen a lot and a lot of my Pokemon are Sp. Attackers. Regardless, I won. :)
* Kirlia wanted to evolve but nope, waiting a few levels until she learns Psychic. :) She still hasn't learnt a Fairy-type move which is a bit disappointing. I got told to beat the Shalour Gym Leader at her Gym before I can get the Mega Ring.
* Arrived at the Shalour Gym.
* Defeated the Shalour Gym Leader. Funnily enough, I found her easier than the rival battle earlier. xD Anyway, I've earned the Rumble Badge! :D

Team so far:
Rogue the Frogadier - Water - Lv. 34
Combusken - Fire/Fighting - Lv. 35
Elegance the Kirlia - Psychic/Fairy - Lv. 32
Chilly the Amaura - Rock/Ice - Lv. 30

Yambo

Power Seeker
Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
Loving this game got it yesterday so ive come pretty far

Just beaten the 4th gym

Greninja lvl 40