• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fast Times at Samuel Oak High.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Alrighty, this is my first fanfic on PC. A bit nervous...Ehehe ^^; This is a ibt of a silly story I wrote based off the ideas of the Pokemon Special Fanclub. So I have to give them some credit. so yeah. It's a Pokemon Special Alternate universe Highschool fic. Please don't flame me for that ;_;

Rating: PG-13: Explicit language, violence, and sexual themes.

-------------------------------

Chapter One: First Day of School

The First Day of School 7:45 AM, Outside Samuel Oak High two girls are standing together talking.

It's a warm August morning outside Samuel Oak High. All the students were getting ready for their first day of school, and on any other morning that would be a bad thing, but this weather was just too nice. The cherry blossom trees were in bloom, and Butterfree were floating through the air. Everything was perfect. Well, maybe not everything.

"Um. Blue, how does my hair look?" the younger girl of the two, Yellow, who was wearing the normal girl's uniform, a white collared shirt with a light blue skirt, asked in a timid manner.

"Your hair? It looks great. Wait, you're not usually too concerned about your appearance…what gives?" Blue, who was wearing the same thing, replied with an inquisitive tone in her voice.

The two were standing outside of big metal double-doors that lead into a large rectangular building, the school; Samuel Oak High, named in honor of the legendary Pokémon professor, also largely funded by him. It was nicknamed "The Shoebox" by some students due to it essentially being just a big rectangle, as well as the halls being nearly empty most of the time. The school's colors were white and red, and each of the hallways had a set of lockers, with white and beige flooring and walls. The school was connected directly to Oak's lab, which often resulted in Biology and different science classes going there to observe the Pokémon and such. It was the perfect learning environment.

"Oh, um. Nothing really." The younger girl smiled innocently after her words passed her lips.

"Is that so?" Blue slowly leaned forward and puts her lips next to Yellow's ear. "Because I think there's a certain boy you want to notice you," she whispered.

"N-no…I don't want Red to notice me!" Yellow looked down as her cheeks began to flush a light shade of red.

"Thanks for telling me who it is, dear." Blue smirked and put her arm around Yellow's neck.

"But…I," she sighed in defeat.

Everyone knew that Yellow liked Red. It was always pretty obvious considering the way that she acted around him. Even so, everyone acted like they had absolutely no idea. This was because both Yellow and Red seemed to be the only people too dense to notice it, and it would be more fun for them to find out for themselves.

"Just go up to him during a passing period in the middle of the day or something. Your lockers are right by each other, correct?" Blue started to walk with her, as school was just about to start.

"Yeah…okay." Yellow kept on staring at her shoes, nervous and embarrassed.

"Don't sweat it babe, I'm sure you'll have him in no time," she winked.

'RRRIIINNNNGG'
The bell went off, signifying school was starting, and all the students scurried off to their homerooms.

Blue and Yellow walked into their homeroom; Room 215, and sat down next to one another right by the window. Across the room, two boys were arguing about who was better at this or that, these boys were non-other than Red and Green of Pallet town. In the corner of the room, sat the quiet, ever so silent red haired boy, Silver; who was being pestered by his happy-go-lucky friend Gold. And next to them was a girl with light blue hair, writing in her notebook, this was the class president, Crystal.

"Why don't you go talk to him now, Yellow?" Blue placed her arms on the table and her head on her arms.

"Um…okay…" Yellow timidly stood up and walked to where Green and Red were arguing.

"Yeah? Well I got better grades than you last year!" Red, the shorter of the two arguing boys spoke with a commanding tone in his voice. He was dressed in the normal uniform for boys, a brown dress shirt with a red tie and a pair of pants with an even darker shade of brown than the shirt.

"Tch. Who cares? I still beat you at sports and Pokémon." Green spat back, wearing just about the same thing as Red other than a green tie.

"Um, Red?" Yellow approached the two and gently poked Red's shoulder, trying to get his attention.

"Well I-" Red cut himself off when he noticed the girl. "Oh, hey Yellow. A little busy right now, if you don't mind," and with that he turned around and continued arguing, leaving Yellow fairly distressed.

'He…didn't even care that I wanted to talk to him…' Yellow thought to herself while walking over to an empty desk. She didn't feel like talking to Blue right now.

9:26 AM. Just outside drama class in the art hall.

"Aw, come on Sapph! You were just born to play the role! Why won't you do it?" The frustrated boy sighed and readjusted his goofy hat, while leaning onto the Cacturne statue at the end of the art hall.

The art hall was a huge hallway with tons of doors leading to the various art rooms of the school, as well as the stage in the auditorium where drama class was held. It was decorated with a bunch of large statues and portraits of different Pokémon, the most prominent of which, being the large Cacturne statue at the very end. These statues were so life-like, some people claimed they were living; coming to life at night, causing all sorts of mischief.

"Ruby, what would possibly make you think that I would want to do something as silly as act in a play?" Sapphire replied, keeping true to her tomboyish and no-frills attitude.

Ruby was currently the head of the stagehand for the fall play "Dead Spring" as well as having a small role in the actual play itself. Sapphire, however, was Ruby's complete opposite, being the captain of almost all the sports teams. This would often intimidate people from approaching her outside practice, but this wasn't the case with Ruby.

"What part of 'Born to play the role' don't you understand? Come on!" Ruby pleaded, now on his knees. He had been begging Sapphire to act as 'Jennifer Dylan' in the upcoming school play all week, and he thought it would be an injustice if anyone but Sapphire played the part.

"No means no, Ruby," she crossed her arms and turned her head away from him.

"Aww! C'mon! Even Wally is going to be in it! He's cool, right!?" Ruby pointed to Wally who was walking by carrying a box with lavish, red robes inside; he gave the two of them a hearty wave and continued on his way.

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" The boy was begging on his knees with the best puppy dog eyes he could possibly muster up.

"…"

"…"

Sapphire sighed in defeat. "Fine…I'll…I'll read the script and see if I like it…"

"Yay! This is going to be so great!." Ruby's bright smile immediately lightened the mood and he dragged Sapphire off to get a script.

"Eh?" Wally was walking by, just nearly getting trampled by Ruby and Sapphire; who were currently darting off towards a dressing room.

'Wonder what they're up to…' He thought to himself in quiet contemplation, walking out into the seemingly empty halls.

Wally was always a sickly and weak kid. Though recently he had gotten a lot better, he would still get very sick at the drop of a hat, and often fell into large coughing fits. His condition resulted in him being exempt from gym class, giving him a free period every day. During this free period, the drama teacher Mr. W, also known as Wallace, had him carry boxes containing costumes, makeup and the like. One day, Wallace saw Wally go into one of his coughing fits, making him look completely weak and "small". This is when Wallace noticed he would be perfect for the role of the protagonist in the upcoming play. He would be playing "Percival Reed," who was also a sickly and weak boy.

"Mrrgh!!" A strange sound came from the hall, sounding almost like a person; a person in a lot of pain.

"…I swear, this place better not be haunted." Wally chuckled to himself and continued walking; ignoring the sounds until he heard something banging on the locker he had just walked in front of.

Each of the school's lockers was very large, and well…ugly. This ugliness was complemented by a muddy shade of green as their color. Some students would even claim to get sick if they had to look at them for too long. This wasn't a problem with Wally though, he loved the color green.

"Eh?" He pried it open, since there was no lock on it at the time; watching the short, croissant haired Emerald tumble out of the locker.

"Owww!" The short boy cried out in pain as his forehead connected with the hard hall floor.

"You okay there, bud?" Wally crouched down and brushed the boy off. "I swear, how do you manage with that big gem in your head?" He gently poked fun at Emerald as he slowly helped him to his feet.

"Aw. You too!? I hate being short…and having a gem on my face…and being short…did I mention I'm short?" Emerald never was a fan of his height, and they wouldn't let him use his platform shoes or stilts at the school.

"Bullies again?" Wally sighed and patted Emerald on the head, almost like a dog.

"…Yeah…" Emerald was clearly embarrassed about it, but who wouldn't be?
Emerald was often ridiculed for his somewhat ridiculous appearance and his spazzy personality. He would be shoved into lockers, called names, and teased in all sorts of ways. And even though Emerald was never the type to take that stuff to heart, it had recently been starting to get to him.

"Don't worry about it, they'll ease up." Wally smiled and again patted his friend's head.

"Says you."

"Don't be like that, Emerald."

"Look how bad I have it. I'm short, I'm weak, and I have a big emerald jutting out of my forehead..." He glared at Wally with his little hands on his little hips.

"And I'm sickly and asthmatic." Wally calmly answered the boy with a stern tone.

"…Touché, Wally. Touché."

11:40, East hallway, passing period.

"Where were you!?!?!" Pearl screamed into his buddy's ear.

"Um. Over there." Dia pointed to an empty room, fearing the smacking that would soon follow.

"Over there!? I had to go up to Miss Lady all by myself, with nothing to say because YOU weren't there!" Pearl smacked the other boy on the back of the head.

"Sorry Pearl," he took a chip out of the bag of chips he was eating and offered it. "Chip?"

"No, I do not want a chip!" Pearl smacked the bag of chips out of Dia's hand, red with anger.

"Hey man, no need to be violent. Food has feelings too." Dia crouched down and picked up the bag of chips with Pearl promptly smacking it down again.

"I don't care about your bag of chips' broken heart! We have bigger matters at hand!"

"Why are we doing this again?" Dia tilted his head quizzically.

"You mean you don't know!?"

"Not really."

"Well. I figure our act is good. Really good. And well…maybe we can impress Miss lady with it." Pearl crossed his arms and cracked a small smile.

"Why are we trying to impress her? Aren't we already friends with her? Sort of, anyways."

"We're doing it because she's popular…and pretty," Pearl grinned sheepishly.

Berlitz was a rich girl; her family being one of the main sources of funding for the school, along with Oak himself. This also resulted in her becoming extremely popular, as well as getting extra treatment from the school, such as getting to skip boring school assemblies and the like. All the special treatment changed her attitude about school, as well as making her a bit gossipy.

"Oh…" Dia tilted his head to the left and looked to the upper-right, as if daydreaming.

Suddenly, Pearl jumped as he noticed who was walking up behind them.

"Look, there she is." Pearl gestured to her with his thumb.

"Oooh. What're we gonna do?" Dia smiled at him, looking back at Berlitz as well.

'Uh…quick, think of something, think of something...' Pearl was trying to think of something that he could do to get her attention or at least get them noticed by her. …He couldn't.

"Hello boys." Berlitz walked by them, smiling.

"Oh,

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016
I'm so happy you finally uploaded this! you did good with the revisions

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
hey nice fic i like how all characters were presented specialy dia whooooooooo i hope there pokemon get metion in the future specialy roo and pika

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
good job there! the story is going very well.....i do hope that you post the other chappies soon. ^_^

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Ah, indeed. High school does fly by...I'm a junior now. This time next year, I'll be a senior...this time in two years I'll be a few days from graduating...(Yes!!!)

In the corner of the room, sat the quiet, ever so silent red haired boy, Silver; who was being pestered by his happy-go-lucky friend Gold.

<3

Although, you do not need a semicolon there.

'He…didn't even care that I wanted to talk to him…' Yellow thought to herself while walking over to an empty desk. She didn't feel like talking to Blue right now.

You don't need the ' sign-- the italics indicate that it's her thoughts.

The cherry blossom trees were in bloom

We can have some more
Nature is a w----
Bruises on the fruit
Tender age in bloom

Heh. Nirvana. <3

This is going quite well so far. Sorry for the half-butt review. But I have been dying to take a look at this puppy.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
NOTICE: Read The Post BELOW This one before reading this post.

Chapter Two is here! Great huh? A little shorter than usual, but it's still a good length. You know? Well, if a character you liked wasn't here this chapter, I should have the rest of the cast in here next chapter, os no need to fret, Gold and Silver and everyone else still have lots of stuff left to do.

------
Another boring day at school was going by, everybody getting back into the routine and such. Red was still constantly fighting with Green. Yellow was still trying to get Red to notice her. And Pearl was still smacking Diamond. Things were always the same around here. But lately, things had been seeming a little bit…off.

Chapter Two: Another Day
2:00 PM, Passing Period- East Hallway
Yellow was heading down the white hallway, towards her daily heaven, anatomy class with Professor Lance. The class was pretty easy. Lance would just lecture all day while the girls of the class would ogle him and make comments about the ridiculously good looking teacher. The boys of the class…well, they would just make sexual innuendos at about half the stuff Lance says. It is an anatomy class after all.

"Ah…finally here," Yellow plopped down into her seat at the back of Professor Lance's anatomy class. This class was especially peaceful for her because she wasn't really friends with anyone in the class, so she could just daydream or pay attention without any distractions. Well, there was of course one distraction…

Yellow relaxed her shoulders and sunk into her seat, unknowingly letting her eyes shut.

"…Yellow…?"

"Mrm…Red…" Yellow had sunk into a light sleep, dreaming of her crush.

"Yellow, wake up," she felt something softly grip her shoulder and give her a light squeeze."

"Re-…" she opened her eyes to see her professor looking at her.

"Good morning," Lance smirked at her.

"Ah! I'm so so sorry!" Yellow was shocked at herself. She'd never let this happen before….

"You slept right through class," Lance leaned in closer to her. "Wouldn't want to give my best student detention. Get to your next class, you're off the hook this time," he smiled at her and released her shoulder.

Lance was the schools most attractive teacher. Heck, he was probably the state's most attractive teacher. He could make just about any girl at the school melt at his touch. And Yellow was of course no exception.

"Oh…thank you!" she quickly got up and walked out of the room towards her next class.
"Ah…wow, he really is ten times more charming up close…I guess all those girls have good reason to look at him the way they do," she quietly said to herself as she walked.

"After all, he is pretty-"she caught herself.

"No no Yellow, you shouldn't be thinking about your professor like that. Bad girl," she quietly said to herself, smacking her forehead against a book once she slipped into the small desk at her next class.

3:37 – After School – Outside the Meeting Room

"What'cha doin'?" Dia poked Pearl's side, eating some fish sticks he had saved from lunch.

"I'm gonna do stand up to try out for the comedy club. I'm signing up, see?" he was writing his name on a piece of paper on the wall.

The school's comedy club was really small, but the people who were in it were hilarious. These people seemed to intimidate everyone else, so nobody would join. Dia and Pearl however, weren't allowed to join, being that their act was a two person gig. The comedy club, for some reason, frowned upon this.

Dia frowned and looked at the floor. "Without me? Gee Pearl…that stings."

Diamond and Pearl had been together their whole life. And they were always doing everything as a team, regardless of how abusive Pearl was. But the fact that Pearl was breaking this streak and going to do something all by himself, It hurt Dia pretty bad.

"Oh, sorry, they only allow one man acts, so I gotta fly solo. Sorry, man." Pearl frowned at Dia and patted him on the shoulder.

"…" Dia looked up and grinned. "Then you'll just have to be funny for the both of u-"

"HIDE!" Pearl forcibly shoved Dia into the Janitor's closet and leaned against the wall, whistling innocently and fiddling with his orange tie.

"Good afternoon, Pearl. What're you doing?" Berlitz walked up to him, smiling, wearing a bright pink jacket and a short white skirt rather than the usual school clothing. Another bonus of being rich.

"Oh uh…I'm...signing up to do stand up at the comedy club. Yep. I'm gonna be a big hit, y'know?" Pearl rubbed his fist against his chest egotistically.

"Oh wow! So you're really funny? Do you have lots of fans?" she smiled wider at him, her cuteness enticing the boy, giving him no choice but to keep talking.

"Totally. Everyone knows my act." Pearl grinned at her.

"Not me."

"Uhh, right."

Oh wow, he's a star! That's like, so cool! It was natural she would like a popular star like Pearl. If only that were true. "I'm totally gonna come see your act!" she picked a flyer off the wall.

"A-alright…s-see you there?" Pearl stuttered, starting to realize what he would have to do.

"Of course," she winked. "I'll be looked forward to it!" she made a bubbly giggle and went on her way.

"Oh crap…OH CRAP!" the full realization sunk into Pearl. "Dia!" he pulled his friend out of the janitor's closet. "Do you know what this means!?"

"Uhh…No," Dia made a dopey smile.

"…"

"…A buffet? Please tell me it's a buffet," he continued his dopey smile, leaning close to Pearl.

"No!" Pearl slapped Dia hard, making a sharp pain in the other boy's cheek, though it didn't seem to bother him too much, his cheeks were certainly tough after all these year and all these smackings. "Not a buffet!"

"Then what?" Dia shoved another fish stick into his own mouth.

"We gotta get some good material, fast. Let's go brainstorm at my place!"Pearl stuck up his finger, a commanding tone in his voice.

"…"

"…"

"…"

"What is it?"

"You sure there isn't a buffet involved?" Dia grinned.

"Well, maybe, it depends if th-"Pearl stopped himself. "Stop thinking about food dammit!" Smack!

3:45 PM – After School – Room 218

"Now Blue, because of yer grades, I'll be settin' ya up with a student tutor." Bill, Blue's physics teacher told her. He was a pretty easy grader if you knew the material, but if you didn't; his tests would eat you alive. Such is the case with Blue.

"What!? I don't need a tutor," she crossed her arms and looked away from him.

"Blue, I reckon you're gonna fail physics; and it's only the first two consarned weeks! You have a forty! That's no good!" Bill told her with a concerned face. "You're a good girl, I like you, I don't want to see you fail and have to take this class again."

But if I failed, you'd get to see me for another year! Isn't that good since you liked me so much?" Blue giggled and stuck out her tongue.

"H-hey! That's not what I…well…" he sighed. "Your tutor is across the room, go meet up with him and he'll-"Blue cut him off.

"No! I am not going to spend the next month with a weird, nerdy, sc-…" she looked across the room and saw who her tutor was. "Hot…sexy…cool…guy...awesome. See ya Billy! She skipped across the room and approached her tutor, Green.

Green was essentially the hottest guy in school, and to get hours a day alone with him was a pretty great thing for Blue. Green never really seemed to interested in girls, but Blue was determined to change his mind.

"…"

"Hey."

"Hey."

Good god he's gorgeous. Blue thought to herself, letting out a small giggle.

Green let out an annoyed sigh. "Let's just get started, alright?"

"Yeah. Let's get started…" she smirked and sat down next to her tutor.

4:00 PM – After School – Southern Hallway

"Gah, stupid Mr. W. What does he think I am? His pack mule?" Wally let out a deep sigh as he walked down the empty halls. He was once again stuck carrying boxes for Wallace.

"Isn't it enough that I do stuff for him during school, but he has to make me do stuff after school too? This sucks…I never asked for that part in the play," he let out another sigh, just before hearing someone running up behind him.

"Wally!" Ruby ran up behind the green haired boy and tackled him onto the floor, hugging and squeezing.

"Ruby! What the heck, man!?" Wally shouted, all the props that were in the box tumbling out and onto the ground.

"Aw. Sorry! I just needed to show you the outfit I made for you! You know, for the play!" Ruby grinned, still on top of the other boy.

"Great," Wally rolled his eyes. "Maybe you should tone down the metro stuff a bit. You make yourself seem a bit…you know. Metro."

Ruby titled his head quizzically. Not quite understanding what Wally said.

"…" Wally shook his head. "Just show me the dang outfit," his eyes looked off to the side.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" Ruby began poking his friend on the ground repeatedly. "Aren't you excited? You're just gonna love it! Really! Look!" he began taking a shirt and pants out of a box of his own.

"Just hu-"both boys suddenly clung onto each other for dear life as they were startled by a loud explosion.

"KABOOM!" the sound rang throughout the entire school, but since it was after hours, there were only a few people there to hear it.

"Wh-what was that!?" Ruby screeched.

"I'm not sure…maybe we should go-…Emerald?" Wally cut himself off as he noticed the small boy running up to the pair. He had blackened hair and skin, looking like he just came from, yes, an explosion.

"I didn't think it would explode! I just snuck in there to make something to put in some soil, but-"Emerald was stopped by the older, greener boy.

"You…blew up the…chemistry lab, didn't you?" Wally sputtered out his words as he went into a short coughing fit, Ruby patting him on the back as they got to their feet.

"You okay?" Ruby said, concerned about his friend.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Wally replied, then turning his attention back to the other boy.

"Umm…Daisy said to go to the bathroom and wash up, it was nothing poisonous or anything…so I'll just go now…" Emerald lowered his tone, his new found self-pity kicking in as he slinked away.

"That's rough man, good luck cleaning yourself!" Damn, I would just die if I looked like that. Ruby thought to himself after replying to the smaller boy.

"Yeah, let's just hope the nerds don't try to kill you for blowing up the lab." Wally smiled warmly at the other boy, implying he was joking. Emerald however, failed to get the hint.

"OH GOD! Now I have even more to worry about!" Emerald cried out and ran off into the bathroom.

"Think we should check on him?" Ruby turned to Wally with a face of discontent.

"Nah, he'll manage." Wally crouched down and began picking up the props, placing them back in the box.

"Sooo…" Ruby poked his index fingers together. "You excited?"

"…"

4:05 PM – After School – West Hallway

"Ah, Green, what do you think that noise was just now?" Blue said, clinging onto who was now her hot tutor's arm.

"Probably nothing serious," Green replied, no definite emotion in his voice.

The two were walking down one of the school's dark hallways. They had just left the room they were previously studying in on the account of the science lab's explosion.

"Think anybody got hurt?" Blue said, backing up against a set of lockers.

Green should his head. "Nah, we would've heard much more screaming, ya know?" he leaned against the lockers.

"Good point," she tilted her head up to look at him. "Well, now what?"

"We could study some more, I suppose," he flicked some of the hair away from his eyes, causing Blue to perk up a little.

"I'd like to study you some more," she winked and gave him a sexy smirk, scootching closer to him.

"Ugh, freaking kid…blowing up my lab," Daisy walked down the same hall as the two, completely unaware of their presence, and vice versa.

"Eh?" Green raised an eyebrow at Blue.

"Why don't you teach me…?" Blue slowly leaned her head closer to his.

"Oh…sure," Green smirked and leaned in towards her again, their lips just millimeters apart.

"Green!? What the heck are you doing!?" Daisy ran up to him and slapped him across the face.

"Ah! D-daisy!?" Green said in shock. She did not just mess this up for him. Blue simply smiled at Daisy and sweat-dropped.

"You're in big trouble!" she put her hands on her hips. "You know you're not supposed to date without my permission!"

Green found himself starting to blush. "But I'm not-"

"And you shouldn't be dating without one of these on hand!" Daisy reached into her pocket, pulled out a condom, and handed it to Green.

"Daisy I-"

"Listen Green, no glove, no love, okay?" Daisy brought her face right in front of Green's. "You understand?"

"…Yes," he replied quietly, deeply emasculated in front of Blue.

"I didn't hear you," Daisy turned her head away from him.

"Yes, I understand," he replied in a slightly louder tone, watching Blue start to slink away.

"And what is it you understand?"

"That I should tell you before I get with a girl," he looked down and sighed."

"And?"

"That I should…" he sighed. "That I should…practice safe sex…" he rolled his eyes.

"I have to go now bye!" Blue quickly spat out the words and darted off, defeated by the awkwardness of the moment.

"Now you be a good boy, okay?" Daisy smiled and walked off towards where Bill currently was.

"…I'm going to kill you Daisy," Green clenched his fists. "I am going to kill you."

Then it hit him.

"Wait! Why the heck did she have a condom!?"
----

That's it for Chapter Two! Look forward to chapter 3 later!
When I was putting this on PC, there were a million things wrong with the formatting and I had to do a lot of stuff to fix it -.-
My wrist hurts...
Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
OMG
I can't believe I didn't realize this unti just now.
I only posted half the first chapter in the first post.
So...Heres Chapter 1.5 ^^;
----
Chapter 1.5

"Hello boys." Berlitz walked by them, smiling.

"Oh, uhh…hi." Pearl and Dia both said simultaneously.

"Something you need from me?" Berlitz tilted her head and smiled at the two of them once again.

"….Uh…No?" Pearl's sheepish grin found its way back onto his face. He had his hand behind his head unsure of what to say.

"Umm. Okay then. Later." And with that, Berlitz walked off. 'Gee, those two suuure are weird sometimes.'

"Way to go!" Pearl smacked Dia.

"What did I do!?" Dia exclaimed as the echo of the smack sounded throughout the hall.

"This is your fault!" Pearl yelled at the boy, once again red with anger.

"But you're the one that—"Dia was cut off by his angry pal.

"Up-bup-up!" Pearl made the 'Don't say anything else' noise.

"But you--"

"Not. A. Word!"

Back over there

Yellow sighed as she walked down the hall, her mind on Red as usual.

"Hey Yellow!" Gold popped out from behind a corner, his usual happy-go-lucky attitude with him as usual.

"Oh, hey Gold." Gold had always reminded Yellow of red a lot, just a tad different. And for Yellow, that was a really good thing, considering her current feelings.

"How's it going?" Gold spoke in a perky tone with bright, amber eyes.

"I'm managing alright." Yellow smiled at him, continuing on her way, looking for Red once again.

"Ah, there he is!" Yellow spotted him across the hall.

"There who is?" Gold asked, even though it was clear who she was talking about.
"Red…" Yellow smiled as she said his name, while Gold showed a look of indifference. Why should he care?

"Oh…Looks like he's arguing with Green." Gold said, a smirk of satisfaction appearing on his head. Gold never really liked it when girls were all over guys that weren't him, especially cute ones like Yellow. Why? Gold probably didn't even know that. Probably just his ego. He didn't have anything against Red though, in fact, he had a dear admiration for the older boy.

"Of course," she rolled her eyes. "I can't ever get alone with Red…He's always with…him" Yellow frowned and plopped down onto one of those benches that sit on the side of the hall.

"Why is talking to him so important to you? Something wrong?" Gold put his hands on his knees, crouching down to eye level with Yellow.

"Um. Nothing is wrong," she smiled reassuringly.

"Then why?" Gold pointed his finger as he spoke.

"No reason." Yellow kicked her legs back and forth as if sitting on the edge of a cliff, grinning sheepishly.

"I see…Well, we better get to class, Elm hates it when we're late to Algebra…come on," he held out his hand.

"Err…yeah, alright," she took his hand and together they walked down to room 214, Professor Elm's Algebra class, but not before Yellow could catch a quick glance at Red once more.

"We're not late!" Gold exclaimed as he rushed into the classroom with Yellow just before the bell rang, the two of them taking seats on the sides of Silver.

"Hmm…" Yellow pulled out a pencil and started making some notes.

"Heya buddy!" Gold slid into his seat and patted Silver on the head.
Silver sighed. "…Hey Gold," the red-haired boy looked down and played with his silver tie, his eyes wandered to Gold, yet still seeming detached from reality.

"What's wrong with you?" Gold poked the side of his best friend's head.

"Heh. Stop that." Silver kept on looking at Gold, staring right through him.

"Nah. Why are you so distracted? Is there a hot babe behind me?" Gold grinned and leaned forward, poking Silver just below the eye.

"Shut up, Gold," Silver's detached gaze turned into a glare.

"Hey hey, don't get so hostile! It's not like I insulted you or that silly little face of yo--" Gold was cut off by Silver shoving him out of his desk.

"Ow! What was that for!?" Gold yelled.

"What are you two boys doing!?" Elm smacked his pointer against the board and approached them. "If I catch you two fighting again you'll both get a month's worth of detention!"

Yellow sighed, "Boys…"

"Okay, I'm sorry I sort of called you ugly." Gold smiled and placed his hand on Silver's shoulder. "Forgive me?"

"…"

"Aw come on!" Gold pleaded.

"…" Silver stayed silent.

"You couldn't possibly be mad at me for a little joke, could you?" Gold lightly shook the boy. "Come oooon!"

"…Fine. I forgive you, Gold," the red-haired boy looked at Gold and smiled a little, barely noticeable smile.

"Woo! See, that's why you're my best friend!" Gold leaned over and hugged Silver.

"Hey…Get off…" Silver's smile got even wider as his best friend hugged him, but he didn't dare let Gold see that he didn't mind.

Silver really like Gold, as little as he showed it. Even though Gold would often annoy and bother Silver with his overly peppy attitude, but he kind of liked it, it would always seem to brighten up his day when he needed it. Not that he would dare show it.

"Awww. You're so great, Silver!" Gold hugged him tighter, thinking Silver hated it, Gold didn't mind though, he liked hugs.

"Okay. Get the hell off me, now." Silver gripped Gold's head and pried him off himself, shoving him back over into his own seat.

"Ow. Ow!!" Gold made a small yelp as Silver tore him off.

Yellow couldn't help but giggle. "You boys…So silly," she tilted her head and smiled warmly at the two of them, both boys returning the favor.

"Ooh. Nice smile." All three of them seemed to say simultaneously, and to different people at that.

Gold blinked. "Well...Well that was just plain odd."

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
Years
Oh my God, Green got purely owned xD

You're doing a pretty good job on this fic, but to me it seems a bit... scant. Like a skinny person that could use some more meat on their bones. Try to bulk it out a bit, more description would be nice.

But you do pull the events off well, the only confusion coming from having Daisy in the same corridor as the two lovebirds- I thought they noticed each other at Daisy's first line. But the things like Emerald blowing up the lab- that was done well.

Perhaps you should just edit 1.5 into 1?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
Oh my God, Green got purely owned xD

You're doing a pretty good job on this fic, but to me it seems a bit... scant. Like a skinny person that could use some more meat on their bones. Try to bulk it out a bit, more description would be nice.

But you do pull the events off well, the only confusion coming from having Daisy in the same corridor as the two lovebirds- I thought they noticed each other at Daisy's first line. But the things like Emerald blowing up the lab- that was done well.

Perhaps you should just edit 1.5 into 1?

I COULD do that, but then the people who already read it may not notice...So...Yeah. whatever.

Yeah...Description, thats the one thing I've been having trouble with on this fic, but I'm trying my darndest to get better ><

Glad you liked it :D

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
DAISY.
You make me laugh with your fussy, overprotective big sister-ness. Bill makes me laugh like maaad.
Good job, Royal. Keep it up! :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There are tidbits of grammar errors, but they don't take much to clean, so you'll be fine. I love all the mixture of ships throughout this. I love the OldRivalShipping fling that went down. xD And the GoldxSilverxYellow kinda thing...that was just fantastical. <3

Yellow was heading down the white hallway, towards her daily heaven, anatomy class with Professor Lance.

WHOA. I smell GrantedShipping! Man, I'm horrible!

Lance was the schools most attractive teacher. Heck, he was probably the state's most attractive teacher. He could make just about any girl at the school melt at his touch. And Yellow was of course no exception.

Damn! xD

"No, no, Yellow. You shouldn't be thinking about your professor like that. Bad girl," she quietly said to herself, smacking her forehead against a book once she slipped into the small desk at her next class.

Punctuation, m'dear.

"What!? I don't need a tutor," she crossed her arms and looked away from him.

Why not an exclamation point? It seems better suited.

"Hot, sexy, coolguy...awesome. See ya Billy!" She skipped across the room and approached her tutor, Green.

Might wanna try that instead, hun. ;D

Green never really seemed to interested in girls, but Blue was determined to change his mind.

So he's interested in guys?

"Ah! D-daisy!?" Green said in shock. She did not just mess this up for him. Blue simply smiled at Daisy and sweat-dropped.

"You're in big trouble!" she put her hands on her hips. "You know you're not supposed to date without my permission!"

Green found himself starting to blush. "But I'm not-"

"And you shouldn't be dating without one of these on hand!" Daisy reached into her pocket, pulled out a condom, and handed it to Green.

"Daisy I-"

"Listen Green, no glove, no love, okay?" Daisy brought her face right in front of Green's. "You understand?"

-insert Red's facial experession here-

xDDDDDD

Notice Bill also works at the school...;D

"Oh, hey Gold." Gold had always reminded Yellow of red a lot, just a tad different. And for Yellow, that was a really good thing, considering her current feelings.

8D AmberShipping!!!! -superultramegaattackglomp-

"Red…" Yellow smiled as she said his name, while Gold showed a look of indifference. Why should he care?

-cough- Because he likes her....-cough-

"Err…yeah, alright," she took his hand and together they walked down to room 214, Professor Elm's Algebra class, but not before Yellow could catch a quick glance at Red once more.

!!!

Silver sighed. "…Hey Gold," the red-haired boy looked down and played with his silver tie, his eyes wandered to Gold, yet still seeming detached from reality.

And you said I was a copycat? xD

I also like the 'detached from reality' saying.

Silver really like Gold, as little as he showed it. Even though Gold would often annoy and bother Silver with his overly peppy attitude, but he kind of liked it, it would always seem to brighten up his day when he needed it. Not that he would dare show it.

PreciouslMetalShipping!! <3 You're gonna give me a heart attack.

"…"

"Aw come on!" Gold pleaded.

"…" Silver stayed silent.

You don't need the "..."'s, you just need 'Silver stayed silent' or something.

Yellow couldn't help but giggle. "You boys…So silly," she tilted her head and smiled warmly at the two of them, both boys returning the favor.

"Ooh. Nice smile." All three of them seemed to say simultaneously, and to different people at that.

-explodes-

GoldxSilverxYellow

I love this. Just remember to work on all that grammar.

Sorry I didn't review the RSE or DPP guys. Buffet...xD

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 30, 2016

SSS:Notice Bill also works at the school...;D

oh splatty, you're too much. Love the the new chappie genesis.

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
I like the hints of Ambershipping in chapter 2. But if it does happen I don't think it will be for a while. She's too interested in Red, and Lance....

Wally and Ruby are kewl. But we haven't seen much of Sapphire. Emerald blowing up the lab was great too! BTW, what was Ruby talking about to Wally when he said "are you ready?"

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
I like the hints of Ambershipping in chapter 2. But if it does happen I don't think it will be for a while. She's too interested in Red, and Lance....
The AmberShipping hints were in 1.5 ;D

Wally and Ruby are kewl. But we haven't seen much of Sapphire. Emerald blowing up the lab was great too! BTW, what was Ruby talking about to Wally when he said "are you ready?"

Sapphire doesn't really have the biggest role in this fic, but she'll be here a lot in the later chapters, so don't fret.
And Ruby was just being excited about the play. So he meant...The play.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
So he meant...The play.

Sure about that? I know you like RaltsShipping, Cedric. ;D

I'll always be on the lookout for this fic. I'm so happy someone other than me has a PokeSpe fic. And that includes The Heart Break Lake, too. I'm excited for that.

Just keep at it, hun. :D

yeo101

A Pocketful of Rye
Years
Nyaaah!
There are so many good things about this fic.....(like Grantedshipping and oldrival...)
I can normally tell a good fic from a bad one, and this is a good one! :)

red king

The Sky Of Your World
Years
that chapter was fun but red din't apperar man but i can't wait for the next one keep up the good work gen

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
Yeah "no need to worry!" You didn't have to be nervous, it started off awsome! Red reminds me of the guy I like, he never notices me when I try to talk to him and her fights with his friends about everything! But then again, he is now by boyfriend

Cobalt36

Ivy and Harley, quite a pair..
Years
Wow. Pretty good, man, pretty good. It is really interesting, especially with all of the shipping! But that isn't bad; that's the basis of my fic too. And Ruby is way to metro, you can't change that :D!!! Couple questions though:
Any Battles?! Seriously!
What "time" is this centerd around? Obviously they aren't ten anymore, but i really want to know.
I like the idea of the adults from the series as teachers, but don't ya' think they should teach more of their fortes? Lance as anatomy?! I just don't see it...

Either way, very good fic! Oh, and Wallace as the drama head?! Yep, can't deny it now; He's gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back