• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

La Storia della Arcana Famiglia [SU/OOC][T]

Khawill

<3
Years
Some of them were, not all of them! If I counted correctly, they got 3/12 and I got 2 so there are 7 left.

Also Ozzy said that the time is set 30 years ago when cars where not common, though I believe he means maybe the 1930s-1960s Because 30 years ago was the 1980s and technology was on a huge rise, along with plenty of cars...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Some of them were, not all of them! If I counted correctly, they got 3/12 and I got 2 so there are 7 left.

Also Ozzy said that the time is set 30 years ago when cars where not common, though I believe he means maybe the 1930s-1960s Because 30 years ago was the 1980s and technology was on a huge rise, along with plenty of cars...

Correction, we cornered 4/12. The way I see it, Alex has given each RPer one Thief to encounter.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Correction, we cornered 4/12. The way I see it, Alex has given each RPer one Thief to encounter.
Yup, this is from the first post of the IC thread:
Each character must take down one of the twelve thieves each, however small groups should be formed where possible be it intentionally or unintentionally on the character's behalf.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Annabelle is far too cute for her own good. :3

Pyro, just FYI, Oda doesn't have the unstoppable momentum thing anymore. Xoxaa can still have crashed into her, though, so I'll be posting soon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Uhh...darn, sorry. I read the OOC posts, then the IC ones and forgot yours in the interim.

Fighting prowess would be appreciated. ^_^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Annabelle is by some abandoned houses, I think.

I believe the rest of us are at the harbor, though.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Am I right to assume everyone who has posted so far is at/near the dock?

The four de Telarius Siblings are up in the north of the island of Regalo, in a crescent moon bay where the thieves' carrier ship is docked and waiting.

Annabelle is by some abandoned houses, I think.

I believe the rest of us are at the harbor, though.

Just to clarify, Xoxaa, Oda seem to be at the docks, Tobi seems to be there too. Adam looks to be on his way too.

So that's 9/12 Rpers, Leaving CWP, Ash_K and Ari left to post.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I have written that Annabelle is now at the mansion, relaxing. Also Oda/Tobi, her dog is coming to you with a map of possible locations of where theives could hide.
She didn't title or label it though...

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Pyro, just FYI, Oda doesn't have the unstoppable momentum thing anymore. Xoxaa can still have crashed into her, though, so I'll be posting soon.
Not sure what you mean by this, but I was aware of Oda's intangibility but not to the extent her powers extend so I took a gamble and assumed Xoxaa could hit her accidentally.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Ok i'm onto my next post. Seeing as I have a sword, but didnt give it a description, i'll put a picture of it in my SU

EDIT: Might take a while

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I don't mean to be picky, but a few of you are getting a little confused with your past/present tenses. Please just pick one. d: When posting a post, re-read it aloud to make sure it makes sense to you. I always find that's a good way to make mistakes as reading it in your head makes you skip over words.

I'm in a library atm, reading all your posts so hopefully i can write and post my own before my 100mb is up. XD

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Fff, I apologize if the past/present tense mix up is me. I have a tendency to do it a lot and I always hope to catch most of them through editing but even then a few slip by.

Anyway, we're suppose to mingle as well so if anyone wants to "mingle" with Ari just let me know!

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Excuse my lack of knowledge pertaining to literacy, but what are these past/present tenses of which you speak :x?

@Retro Bug We can mingle after the thieves are rounded up. I just finished posting.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@Courage:

Past tense is describing things that happened in the past.

Present tense is describing things that are happening now.

Tense are also things you use when going camping. :P

Back