• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
Years
How do you edit the Menu Text on pokemon gba roms and how do you edit the text at the start of a gba pokemon game that tells you about adventure and junk?

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Can a Lighting sound be implemented in FR? Only the sound, not the whole storm.

Dark_Master

Dark/Ghost Pokemon Master
Years
Is there a place where you can get patches to change the players look without changeing every sprite (Preferrebly in-battle too)

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
How do I enable the Pokémon and Pokédex menu in Emerald?
Now, don't say setflag 0x800, 0x828 or 0x829, cuz hat doesnt work...

For Emerald they are:

0x860 - Pokemon Menu
0x861 - Pokedex Menu
0x862 - Pokenav Menu

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
Years
Hey, how do I edit the beginning script of Prof. Oak speaking? (And the bit with the little Pikachu sprite up the top; the three pages of text with a blue background)

Also, is there a way I could edit Pokemon Abilities--like, change the name of the ability? And the types. I would like to change one of the types, because I have a new type I would like to put into the game. I know I will have to overwrite the sprite of an existing type, and I am prepared to get rid of one type to add mine. I just don't know how to do it. ^^;;

Thanks.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Pokemon Amplifier and A-Text will be your best friends.

Amp will change names of stuff, but hex editig would work too, and A-Text will change the start text.

I don't know about editing the type images, look for them in Unlz..

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
Years
So, A-Text changes it? Is it easy to use? *Opens* Looks easy enough. Thanks!

Amplifier? I don't like it. I use YAPE and Pokemon Editor Pro. I already know how to change names, I wanted to change the Ability name.

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
Years
I have a problem! :O
I am trying to insert a Pokemon's back sprite, but seeing it doesn't have a shiny form (good reason), I just used the same palette as the normal coloured one. But the colours went weird, and I can't change them. :(
Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back