• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen black 2 or white 2

black 2 or white 2

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I pre-ordered Black 2 thinking this time i would get Reshiram, but that isn't going to happen. I am glad though that i can get Mandibuzz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I'll just say this before you two get out of hand:
Talk about which game you're getting, not what's in the game. That's considered spam, and it will be deleted.

Anyways, I'm getting White 2, purely for the sake of "continuing" my White version.

Candra Software

PKHeX User
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 29, 2017
Considering that I ordered the Japanese version of White 2 off of Amazon, I guess I'd go for the U.S. version of Black 2.

Years
Based on the version exclusives, me playing the original Black and the fact I love Black Kyurem's epicness, I will go for Black 2.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Both. I'll be playing Black 2 mostly though, since Black 2 gets the Challenge Key and White 2 gets easy mode, but White has some version exclusives that I really want.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
I plan on getting both. :D Wait a minute.
*Plays Rock, Paper and Scissors with self*
Me: Rock,
Other Me: Paper,
Both: SCISSORS!
*Loses against himself*

I guess I'll be majoring on White 2. -_-

Perico

Ripper
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 12, 2022
Here I come with the same old story: I played Japanese White and Spanish Black, so I planed to play the opposite game in each language but, since I couldn't play Black 2 this time, I will directly buy White 2 in Spanish.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I was going to get Black 2 because I got White the last time.....but now that it seems you get Reshiram in White 2 I might get it instead now.

Pokemon Trainer UV

Attractively foolish
Years
I'll get Black 2 because the version exclusive Pokemon appeal to me more than the ones in White 2.

Edit: FFFUUU I got the list mixed up!

What I'm really gonna get is: White 2.

Braviary, heck yes!

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm getting both but Black2 will be my main game mainly cause it's the opposite of what I got last time. The version exclusive Pokemon aren't the ones I want but I can easily trade over a Braviary or Rufflet from White. If I'm right, you can trade from Black and White to Black2/White2 obviously.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I'm getting Black 2 because of zekrom, and I prefer its version exclusive pokemon over White 2's.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2013
Lemme think.... White Kyruem? A good option... Black Kyruem? Equal to WK... I am picking both and playing black 2 first to get it over with and be able to play the better game and legendary, White 2 and White Kyruem. You see, I only dislike Black Kyruem because he has horrible stats.. And the pictures & 3D w/ him in it? I dislike those very much. Black Kyruem just dosen't appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back