• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I'm really looking forward to the end of the world because it means the end of SNL.

Years
Agreed with Livey, this is the best DCC title I have seen in all PC eternity.

And I definitely support a Get-Together, it would be like a real party!

Years
@ Captain: Please try to come along if you can! I'll whip up a YGO deck so we can have a few games.

@ Hikari: I used to hate flying but now it's no big deal to me unless the duration of the flight is stupidly long - England to Australia for example ¬___¬

Edit: Topic title should be changed to my house >=D

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I've actually been invited to a survivor's party lol. Should be a pretty good laugh.

...which means I won't be at this proposed party at my house. Feel free to go anyway but you won't have a particularly warm reception!

Years
I've actually been invited to a survivor's party lol. Should be a pretty good laugh.

...which means I won't be at this proposed party at my house. Feel free to go anyway but you won't have a particularly warm reception!

I didn't know I was your supervisor!

Edit: Awww you didn't have to delete his post Bobandbill I found it amusing!

Edit2: Ahahaha I think banning him was taking it too far unless he's done other stuff too. Although I do like the idea of someone getting banned partially because they called me ugly! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Last edited:

Cid

Years
A free plane ticket to the UK would be a dream. Never left this country for my entire life, so I'll be itching to go with whatever chance I get to change that.

A party at the end of the world sounds pretty cool though, irl or not. Sadly I couldn't be bothered to go anywhere that day.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Is the survivor's party suppose to be a place for people who survived the apocalypse? If you've read Edger Allen Poe's Red Death story, you'll know that we can't escape from the apocalypse no matter what we do.

not sure if you're being serious or not tbh

I am being serious. I'm always serious about what I say, what I see, and what I hear.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Edit2: Ahahaha I think banning him was taking it too far unless he's done other stuff too. Although I do like the idea of someone getting banned partially because they called me ugly! MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Trust me, they were getting up to sufficient stuff to warrant a ban. d:

Not that calling the Overlord ugly isn't always banworthy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back