• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
4/10

Some hip-hop is brilliant, some not so much. Unfortunately these feels really tacked together and flowless... so I'd say it falls into the latter category.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 cause I LOVE AWOLNATION! That's all I need to say really. lol.

I'm so pumped for their new album. Here's one that's gonna be on it.

Years
6/10

It's a good listen and there's nothing really wrong with it but it's far from being one of my favourites. They kind of remind me of Empire of the Sun.

-

Call me Dash.
Years
7/10

Normally Im not a big fan of similar genres, but that wasn't bad. Had a good melody and the lyrics seem to have a message. Might start listening to them.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
6/10 That song seems to be on everytime I turn on a pop radio station and yeah it's not my tyoe of music either but it is pretty catchy.

I love this mainly cause Relient K and Owl City FINALLY have a collab together. :D

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
6.5/10

Not really what I jam to normally (hehe), but it was alright I guess.

I can't understand how anyone can dislike this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back