• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Imperial Contingency

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Good News Everyone! I've more or less completed the graphics for the alpha, I just need to do the scripting. If there is anyone out there that can script please drop me a VM, and I may be able to release an Alpha this week!

Years
Love the the idea, seems original. I like the slowking hat for the crown. Hope you find some people to help with the project (i would offer but i dont know anything about creating a hack). Can't wait to see the final product

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
THREAD UPDATE: Added more screenshots. Planning on adding more videos soon, but they are low priority.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Thanks, I'll probably add that in when I release the alpha (Which is coming closer and closer btw. Just debugging and adding scripts.)

Edit: Updated the thread with more stuff for you guys. I'm pretty much just doing the scripting now. Sorry that nothings happened for a while but I've had some personal problems getting inthe way. Let me know what you think of the changes.

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
Ah this looks like it'll turn out to be great!

I'll be keeping an eye on this, I wish I could help but my abilities are non-existant as I've never had a chance to look at the hack software used to create these games. Best I could do is come up with some storylines for events and what-not, but I'm sure you've got that covered already.

Good luck with the game, I'll be supporting it from the Alpha Start!

Rayziken 2

Beginning ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
Could I become a mapper and creative consultant? I have experience as both and although I'm not very good at mapping, I'd enjoy mapping for this because I enjoy mapping anyways. PM me if you're accepted (or not) and I'll post you a tileset that I found either here or on the internet. Unfortunately, I don't know who made it. I wish I did because I'd give credit, but I don't so...

Speedster

The Unknown
Years
Hey Eden. This looks very impressive! You have some great graphics skills! You must have used JPAN's engine because you have a lot of OWs with different palettes their. I like the portraits that pop up as you talk to. There are small issues that you have already pointed out. I'd like to see more from you!

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
I wanna be beta Tester..
if beta testers are those who test betas and find bugs :)

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Hey Eden. This looks very impressive! You have some great graphics skills! You must have used JPAN's engine because you have a lot of OWs with different palettes their. I like the portraits that pop up as you talk to. There are small issues that you have already pointed out. I'd like to see more from you!

Actually, I accidentally created a boss pallette that covered about 11 Pokemon OWs :).

@Eksdi You can beta test, when a beta come out :).

P0kemon Trainer Red

Dragon Type User
Years
Dude.... sooooo epic.

Please please PLEEEASE don't abandon this hack. It looks so great. I hate when people have great looking hacks with great ideas and new things I have never seen before, then I notice the thread has been dead for quite a long time.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it. I haven't been hacking for a while, cuz of a crapton of A-Level work. Oh, and Skyrim :). I plan on starting again soon though.

EmilieAutumn

Gothic, Music, Romantic & more
Years
Very cool buddie!!! ^_^ I desire luck for you!!! waiting for beta!!! i love so much the heroine sprite!!! >.<

fanp

Pokemon Legacy Creator
Years
The story seems new and refreshing(Love the ideia of the prince), the tiles are good, i don't see a error in the screenshots
So all i can say is to you continue with the good work :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
the backpack is very good and the events that have placed me look good, I like that you can choose between all the different initial pokemons sagas, however I would stay with Charmander xD, anyway very good game bro. I think even left change some rugs and the like, in order Continues hope so.

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2020
This is my first time actually commenting on a thread; this looks amazing! Please stick with it, you have me very eager to give it a try. Best of luck :)

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of progress. I've quite simply not been hacking for a few months. However I started back this week and have already made significant progress, I'll post a vid in the next couple of days and with a bit of luck hope to push an Alpha in the next couple of weeks :).

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
Great game, the maps arent that great i like the starter event an the dragonite statue. id be happy to help with mapping? love the original storyline too.

EdensElite

No0b, but getting there.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Ok, some good news and bad news. I was VERY close to an Alpha. Yes, you read right; was. Something messed up and I'm having to start anew. Luckily, I still have access to the resources, so it shant take as long as starting all over again, but it has delayed my progress massively. I just thought I would let you know, it is coming, it just might take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back