• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Lol bet Fufu's wanting to post it on SPPf but looks like its currently not working x__x Anyways I've been Sring for heatran for 5.5 hours today after finally getting my catching strategy down, 3 turns leaves it at 1HP exactly :D Also been hunting smeargle at the same time but nothing yet. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Wow now that was a good surprise. After such a long time, Many, many Congrats Brawl. Well now that you have your long awaited most sought Latias I guess you can rest easy and welcome to the club.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Thanks, everyone. I really appreciate it.

I'm starting to wonder how people will react at Serebii, lol.

Yami: Thank for the congrats!

D_S: Lots to reply here, lol. But, yeah, I was super lucky with catching it. Guess after such a long time I spent hunting for it, it had sympathy for me. :D I was actually quite scared once it got to the third shake because I was so used to how you caught stuff on Diamond and Pearl. I've had Pokemon break out at the last second one too many times. -_- Yeah, Quirky nature is bad, but I honestly couldn't give thirty cents! You were right, it does have some pretty good IVs, too:

Latias - #380 (Quirky)
HP: 25
Att: 14
Def: 0
SpA: 30
SpD: 8
Speed: 22

Quirky #380 Latias: 25 / 14 / 0 / 30 / 8 / 22. Hidden Power Fighting: 46 (Dragon+Fighting=neutral on everything besides Shedinja)

TB: Heh, dunno where I got the Dive Ball luck from, really. When I had been going through test runs, I always had to resort to a Master Ball beecause I grew impatient, lol. It doesn't have flawless SAtk (though I thought the same when I first saw the stat as well, but it's pretty darn close. And its IVs are high where it matters (besides SDef and Def), so I'm totally happy with this.

C~O: *Joins in on breakdancing and Soulja Boy* Thanks :D

I haven't even trained it one level yet, just doing some stuff...my next target on Ruby is Beldum, but I have no idea when I'll actually start hunting for it.

Woah...this makes my 25th self-captured shiny![/proud] Good luck to everyone shiny hunting!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You finally got your Latias then Fufu. You been abter it for so long. Congrats.

I am starting my Sring for Heatran again. Done a bit every now and then but been busy. I use my Scyther's false swipe to get it on 1hp. Then out it to sleep. I will spend a few hours on it. I never get much time with school work.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Shadow Chaos: Sorry I stole your babeh Nidoran.. I love them so much. My chain broke at 9 by a Bidoof. I can't ever get my own Nidoran. DDD< So I gave up on that and my swarm today too.. -.-

Its not a problem! Remember, as I've told you, I considered it a fair trade!! ^_^

Dark Steelix Lv X: Congratulations on Spiritomb!!

Gibbo: Congratulations on Gastly!!

Brawl: Freaking sweet!! A thousand congratulations!! You really desereved that after such a long hunt!! Congratulations again!!

Nothing new on my part, still playing Jump Ultimate Stars... But tonight I will go for my (F) Buneary!!! Good luck to all!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
Wow a siny Latias! Congrats that's amazing! :D

I'm currently hunting a Timid natured shiny Eevee, I had a chain of 40 yesterday but I screwed it up!

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
will never happen again

the best breaking chain ever i was looking for a shiny pidgey beacause there were alot in route 229 says dawns sis but i had a braking chain of 42 and i saw a venomoth so i yelled -brothers name- and asked is this a shiny he looked in aww and m being so happy i caught it. my emotions after so happy but a little disapointment i wanted a shiny pidgey

hawkraven

Dialga Used Shiny Roar Of Time
Years
the best breaking chain ever i was looking for a shiny pidgey beacause there were alot in route 229 says dawns sis but i had a braking chain of 42 and i saw a venomoth so i yelled -brothers name- and asked is this a shiny he looked in aww and m being so happy i caught it. my emotions after so happy but a little disapointment i wanted a shiny pidgey

I had the same swarm when i was hunting for venomoth XD

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
ok i have a little thing to say...

FINALLY!!!!

SHINY FRICKIN LATIAS

OMGGGGGG

EDIT: YEAAAHAHA ACAUGHT IT IN A DIVE BALL

OMG OMG OMG OGM OMGGOMOGMGOMGOG

This is the only time I've ever said OMG for finding a shiny...

OMG OMG OMG

Ok, here's what happened. I was reading some articles on Wikipedia. I wasn't even thinking about Latias, and when I looked down...
*BLING BLING BLING*

and also..

Edit2: Okay, so here's how the battle happend

Wild Latias Appeared! *Bling Bling*
Go, Swampert! *Bling Bling*

Swampert, come back! Go, Snorlax!
Latias used Psychic! ((Does l0l% damage)

Snorlax used Yawn!
Latias used Recover! Nothing happened...

Snorlax, come back! Go, Scizor *Bling Bling*
Latias used Mist Ball! Latias fell asleep

Scizor used Swords Dance!
Latias is fast asleep

Scizor used False Swipe! (Does 95.3% damage, according to Diamond's calculator)
Latias woke up! Latias used Mist Ball!

Scizor, come back! Go Exeggutor!
Latias used Charm!

Latias used Psychic! (Did damage I don't want to calculate)
Exeggutor used Light Screen! *Random text about Light Screen that I can't be bothered to remember*

Latias used Psychic! (Did damage I don't want to calculate)
Exeggutor used Hypnosis! Latias fell asleep!

Go, Dive Ball!

*Shakes*

*Shakes again*

*Shakes again*

...LATIAS WAS CAUGHT!!!

PICS COMING VERY SOON

ok preety cool brawl but i have a few things to say...(im not say ing this in a rude or aggresive way ok so forgive me if it sounds that way)

why didnt it run away im confused i thought u could only catch it at level 40 if it just appeared and even if you got it at southern island why did u say that you werent even thinking about latias that contradict the fact that you went to the island (hence the probable use of a cheat cartrage meaning youd have to lie to us)IM NOT SAY IT WAS A CHEATED ONE BUT IM NOT SAYING IT WAS LEGIT EITHER its not my place to say, so people of the shiny hunters club ill leave it for u to decied for it not just my place to say. please forgive me if my allegations are wrong.the reason i thought of these questions is beacause i have used a cheat divice before(which ive sold away to someone i know who broke it)so i know this whole thing works.once again forgive me if im wrong.

=)good luck shiny hunting people.remember use little people to hunt for you its a risk but just give it a try if your lazy,bored or have something else to do.(that how i got my regice)bi 4 now.

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
ok i have a little thing to say...

and also..

ok preety cool brawl but i have a few things to say...(im not say ing this in a rude or aggresive way ok so forgive me if it sounds that way)

why didnt it run away im confused i thought u could only catch it at level 40 if it just appeared and even if you got it at southern island why did u say that you werent even thinking about latias that contradict the fact that you went to the island (hence the probable use of a cheat cartrage meaning youd have to lie to us)IM NOT SAY IT WAS A CHEATED ONE BUT IM NOT SAYING IT WAS LEGIT EITHER its not my place to say, so people of the shiny hunters club ill leave it for u to decied for it not just my place to say. please forgive me if my allegations are wrong.the reason i thought of these questions is beacause i have used a cheat divice before(which ive sold away to someone i know who broke it)so i know this whole thing works.once again forgive me if im wrong.

=)good luck shiny hunting people.remember use little people to hunt for you its a risk but just give it a try if your lazy,bored or have something else to do.(that how i got my regice)bi 4 now.

I've been hunting for Latias for eleven months. I don't care what any co-owner says; if anyone accuses me of cheating, especially for her (Latias), I will take offense to it.

My Latias is completely legit no matter WHAT you say. Latias and Latios caught at the Southern Island are at level 50 ALL the time. Do you not see where it says "Met at SOUTHERN ISLAND" in large, oversized red text? That alone should be proof enough. And when I say I wasn't thinking about Latias, it was just was an exaggeration. It's habitual for me to soft reset for Latias when I have free time, which I did have at the moment. I may do a hundred soft resets for Latias in an hour mindlessly while watching TV or surfing the net.

Furthermore, I don't even own any cheating devices. The only cheating device I ever owned was a Gameshark, which only had codes for FR/LG and Emerald. I lost it a long time ago, and I only used it twice, once on an FR file (which I factory reset afterwards) and one on my older Emerald, on which nothing of great importance has been captured.

It's a sad thing when a person is blindingly accused for obtaining something he worked so hard for.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
Years
hey guys still nothing new:disappoin:( but i have a question:
can pokemon you have to snag in xd or collosseum be shiny too? and good luck to everyone in shiny hunting:classic:

Torterra defender

torrtera will rule with a tree
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2008
I had the same swarm when i was hunting for venomoth XD
are you kiddingyou had to break my chain bragging about it in my brothers face meany its still cool that i got a shiny venomoth i had never seen one untill then

rapidwhalelord: awsome job on that latiasor did i read it wrong whatever

matioks: i have no idea what xd or colloseum is so can you tell me
pls

goooooooooooooood luck hunting wait not really i want to keep my luck
as i said before
your welcome maybe when i wish people luck my luck transefers to others =( so unfair
ooh scrubs is on bye
wish me luck on hunting ill need it i have none =(

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2008
Hey guys it's me i have not been on here for a while but i now have 16 shinys enlooding lendiars for some reason having no look my first one was a shiny gyarados

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You can snag the Pokemon as shiny's. It is quite hard in coliseum as there are no random battles at all. So there are only 48 (I think) possible shiny's that you can get. In XD you can also get shiny's from the spots.

Back