• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
can you teach my Scizor BUllet Punch? (heart scale included) and what would you want in return? (i dont have any shinies to give out)

Years
ok, can you teach it the move now so i can get it over and done with or not

hehe,sorry,i'm offline be4 readin ur reply~~we will chat later about when we can do the trade!

can you teach my Scizor BUllet Punch? (heart scale included) and what would you want in return? (i dont have any shinies to give out)

lol,no need to provide heart scale for me~~ummm,u dont have shinies?ummm.....idk wat i want if u dont hav shinies~

Last edited:
Years
lol,add my fc:both

pearl:1934 2902 3541/Chin Ho
Platinum:3394 6688 6810/CH

ummm.....will take shiny first then do the tutor~(after u give me ur scizor,plz get back to wifi room in 5 mins)!is that ok?

Years
ok,see u there!

and i get wifi from outside,so dont make me run in and out again!

lol,i cant see u~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
Hey de darkrai its me Lunar from Neo

would you be able to teach my meta thunderpunch?

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
Years
Can u teach my absol superpower. Ill give you hayleys pikachu and a salac berry.

Back