• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Title Screens

What do you think?

• Total voters

mineox100

Hey.
Years
ALL TITLES COMPLETED

Hi guys! I made (or put pieces of graphics together) some title screens that you could use for Pokemon Essentials!
All in the spoilers.
Spoiler:

Bonus Title:
8rTo7.png

Give credit to:
Me
Nintendo

Last edited:

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Although I'm not making any games, they are pretty good MUCH BETTER THAN I CAN DO FOR SURE

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Although I'm not making any games, they are pretty good MUCH BETTER THAN I CAN DO FOR SURE
It took me just 5 minutes actually!

Watch this post because I'm adding DPPt custom titles here tommorrow!

EDIT: Now in attachments!

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
You might want to feather the Pokemon and the logo. Aside from that, it's a nice resource. Always good to see something new here.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
Let me guess, Hoenn next? :D

Looking good! I might need to seek you out later :P

You read my mind... XD
And yeah Hoenn is next! Check this post today or tomorrow!
EDIT: Actually check the first post now. I organized all of them into the first post.

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
YAY! ^_^ I happy now :D

Can I please use one of these in my sig? I'll give credit and all of course.

And good luck with the *Concentrates for a second* Leafgreen and Firered Pictures!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
Years
these are ok... I wouldn't use these but i'm sure someone might. It seems like your just learning to use gimp/paint/photoshop or whatever your using to make these, keep at it you'll get better.

mineox100

Hey.
Years
these are ok... I wouldn't use these but i'm sure someone might. It seems like your just learning to use gimp/paint/photoshop or whatever your using to make these, keep at it you'll get better.

Well... the thread is "hot" so... yeah.
P.S. I used Paint.net (It's the free Photoshop!)

mineox100

Hey.
Years
All right guys, for those who liked my title screens, I added a special one!
Pokemon Grey Title Screen! Bonus!
Sorry for triple post.

xdanx

But you can call me Dan :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2012
I think backgrounds are way too empty, and some of the renders used for them are really low quality, you should try using better quality images.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
As an artist I feel you could have done better, But I am not saying they are not good. I have seen many that are just horrid. Yours are nice I just feel they need a bit more in the titles themselves. And for only taking 5 minutes they are actually really nice. One thing that bugs me is that game title screens usually use a more sprite type art than the art used in yours. It appears that the pokemon in the titles are from a movie poster or something of that sort. Over all good job though.

Back