• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
The #OCD channel back when Arielle, Live, Bella, Blade, Kura, and the rest of them were all on were the good old days. :c

Damn but that was only a few months back :c..

I remember when the DCC was pretty booming. I think I have a 10k lines in the IRC emblem from doing that much in a month.. not sure. I know I hit that much for sure- forgot if they kept giving out the emblems..

Yeah.. reminds me of the old Monthly DCCs too..

Hmm but as nice as it is to think of the past, I like the active members here now. And it's only the "good ol' days" once you stop heading into the IRC so I invite people to come in.

This weekend I'm hosting another Videogames IRC weekend. And it's St. Patricks so.. good food, awesome drinking, and videogames for all who want to join.

There is a post in VG about it too :3

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
The #OCD channel back when Arielle, Live, Bella, Blade, Kura, and the rest of them were all on were the good old days. :c
Its still the good ol days cause we're creating more memories for us to cherish. Not to mention there are emblems needed to be obtained.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Years
I rarely adventure into the realm of virtual enjoyment.

300_2270082.png

xD
Oh, my immature sense of humor.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh god, Delta. You and your dirty mind! xD

The reason why, is because it's mostly games I don't really play that are being discussed :P

I'll have to check the DCC thread tho ^^

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Nathan is right. It wasn't grooming- it was taste testing. {:

Guys, I'm an idiot.
I was playing around with my knife and accidentally slashed the palm of my hand open. I mean, I didn't intend for it to happen- I was just trying to freak out my best friend. I hadn't realized how sharp the knife is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back