• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
No, that actually seems pretty accurate as of now. Of course, if anyone else happens to take the last spot, he/she will be added in as well.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been working for a while on a crude map of Valkaria, to give you a little help on locations and environment appearance. It's not great, but hopefully it helps. Cities (destroyed or not) are marked with numbers, while geographical features are marked will letters.

Spoiler:

1. Liberty Town
2. Silver City (Formerly Gold City)
3. Cape City
4. Eternity City
5. Albia
6. Shine City
7. Poseida Ruins (Formerly Poseida Village)
8. Gravel City

A. Wastes of Will
B. Sovereign Rainforest
C. Korhal Mountains
D. Liberty Forest
E. Lake of Lull
F. Poseida River
G. Unknown Lands (Beyond Valkaria Territory)
H. Unknown Lands (Approximate location Auron and followers went on trip outside Alpha Alliance)
J. Shine Lake

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
That's MUCH better than I could ever do, thanks man!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Oh yea, another thing I forgot to mention is that there may be dots that appear across the map. These dots are supposed to be important torturehouses, however there are dozens more not shown on it.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright, sorry I was absent for a bit, my Dad decided to "fix" the wifi to boost the signal, which ended up pretty much sending us into a wifi free zone for a few days (4 I think now?) The WiFi I am on is only temporary now anyway, so I may be on and off a bit for a little while. Also semester finals are next week, so I may be a bit stressed for a little while. I should be fine though. (P.S. I may decide on posting some pictures I take for my photography final if they are any good...)

Anyway, to business. I'll try to post, I dont really have any homework tonight (suprisingly) so I'll go ahead and write a post.

P.S. STOP SOPA AND PIPA!!!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I deleted part of my Silver Tribe post because it clashed with Silver Rogue's post. I'll just post it later, then. It works out better this way anyways.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Silver Rogue: Okay, Silver Rogue, I'm sorry, but I have a major problem with your post.

You bunnied Frost, it seems. Personally, I'm fine with the Lake of Lull, which mister vegeta will add to the map later, but bunnying Frost like this is out of the question without my permission. I don't believe I wrote about Frost going over a hill and scouting, and you made her say somethign I never wrote. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to ask you to edit your post.

Also, I'm not entirely sure, but I think Beserker was to be played by Vegeta. Although I don't think that matters much.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Wym I thought his post was alright, dude. First off, Lake of Lull IS on the map, right to the east of the mountains. Secondly, bunnying Beserker is alright for Silver Rogue as he is an NPC, and it is only a walking scene anyways (still, only GMs should bunny them once action starts)

Third, he never made Frost say anything, only walk with the rest of the group. Of course she is gonna follow them and do the other things they do.

@Silver Rogue, still, you should avoid the minor bunnying of other characters, including actions, unless allowed to from now on. Might as well edit out the end of the first paragraph a bit.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Ok Whym, sorry about that. I edited the parts out that affected you, and made it work even a little better it seemed to me. But yeah, that was stupid of me bunnying you, and I really should have known better.

But on a more positive note, there was an interesting event in bank class today. There is a freshman in our class who is an avid Packers fan, and the team lost last Sunday of course. So the director makes some comment about them loosing, and the guy just breaks out in tears., then walks out of the room. After the door closes, we all burst out laughing. Oh how people enjoy others pain. (Not trying to be mean or anything, but it was really funny)

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Gold Tribe wise there is sort of Kivir... but I doubt for now I'll have him still be an outsider for now.

Also sorry for the lack of posting there was a sudden family thing that popped up. If you want more details on what happens in my RL then you can PM me since it doesn't belong here.

Anyway I plan to post tomorrow or Sunday unless RL decides to sucker punch me again.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, finally making the long journey home. I probably won't post until I get back and get settled, which should take a few days, but I encourage everyone else to continue to post.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, finally back home from the planes. I'll get a post up soon. FYI, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, or if you prefer, PM me. I would be more than willing to assist.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Akacha It's going rather well so far, thanks for asking. How have you been?

@Everyone My internet was down for a few days, but it's back up now, so I'm going to get in a post a bit later today after college, so I can get things moving again. Also, just letting you know, DeepImpact has dropped out of the RP. His character will now become an NPC, and will still be around, though.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
I've been good. My health issues and drug use have been severely dealt with. Now I'm back and fresh. I was wondering if there were any openings so that I may join.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wow, uh, I guess that's good to hear.

There are openings, however, I have serious doubts as to whether I should let you in. It took you quite a while to make an SU, and even longer to make your first post. I simply don't know if you have the time capabilities to join in and keep up with the pace.

@Everyone else I'm going to start up the battle on my next post, so be sure to have your characters in position and ready for battle. Make any last minute preparations if you need to.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Think it over. I did manage to keep you waiting all the time. I had serious issues to deal with, and the time couldn't of been worse, but as of right now it couldn't be more perfect. It would be quicker if I was able to use the SU I currently have posted.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll consider it, but I can't let you use an SU that has already been applied, even if you never got to use him, and the background story behind him no longer applies into the storyline, as all Silver Tribe spots are filled. If you want, you can try to make a new SU (preferably not one over the top like last one, but just a simple one), and then I'll consider letting you in or not. But in all honesty, I wouldn't want you to waste your time in making a new SU if the chances of me accepting you back in aren't very high to begin with.

@Everyone else It seems Wymsical may be gone from PC, but I'll have to confirm with him before I announce it fully. For now, I'll try to stray away from his parts. I'll keep you posted.

I'll be posting soon myself.

Back