• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Beat the Elite Four, what kind of music?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
Hello, i beat the elite four in Emerald and i was wondering, if you were watching Pokemon or battling what kind of music would you like to listen to?

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I hope I'm the only one in saying the music they provide you with?

Unless you're talking about which of the tracks I liked to listen to, in which case the Gym Leader music in RSE was pretty good.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I hope I'm the only one in saying the music they provide you with?

Unless you're talking about which of the tracks I liked to listen to, in which case the Gym Leader music in RSE was pretty good.

In Pokemon [user]Shekoa[/user] told me to listen to the song Hall of Fame once I reach the hall of fame XD

But honestly I listen to this when I start my Pokemon Jounrey

it is just so cheerful and seems to represent my feelings when I start a fresh journey until I realize every child in the universe has a sudden vendetta against me and wants to kill me also why does every animal have some sort of grudge against me?

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I love the FR/LG champion battle music, it's the best "battle" music in the non-Gen IV Pokégames imo
ec20fb7f.gif

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
I only listen to the game music. I think by listening to other music, it just ruins the Pokemon feel.

Really? I always have my Spotify on shuffle when playing video games. I can't stand game music unless its like a unique piece. I'll leave the game music on during the E4 and stuff the first time I do it, though.

Back