• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pass the Sprite

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
Doing my thing as always. Hope you enjoy and make it epic (cuz I sure didn't). I gave it a horn, and once I saved it the image turned gray and changed all the other colors and stuff. Oh well.

spinda_sprite_edit_by_thepliv-d6piply.jpg

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@Charizard is Best

You need to save your images as PNG otherwise the colours blend, luckily I know that's Heracross' Horn Anywhere so I've done my best to re-create your pokemon, in addition I changed the colour scheme to Grey and Yellow and made it look more Jester-like
IbpPrB1.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
@FluorescentMunchlax

I'm not going to say it but you may want to consider not destroying 60% of the sprite, anyways I remodelled it and kept the Stoutland body, just moved some bits and pieces here and there, also added some extra colours, so first up this pokemon has more colours than a regular Pokemon with 4. Also added a Skarmory Feather Tail.

Rbr6pJK.png

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
I made the coloring a bit more appropriate, and gave the sprite some legs that are completely plausible and totally make sense in terms of proportions.

4LWTY.png

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
m5extmB.png

Man this sprite is a wonder in itself, so elegant, so crazy, so charming and those colours, man I'm glad I chose Jet Blue and Green.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
You thought that was crazy this is just one edit, most likely ignore this since it has a ton changed but it's Aggron it is perfect for this, I present to you the manliest Pokemon Fusion ever

XexmADE.png

6 Arms of Pure MUSCLE
2 Pounding Legs of sheer Horsepower
2 Stomping Legs of Foot Crushing Destruction
Armour brewed from Hell's own Fire
A Sword Tail capable of cutting through anything
And a 2 mouths one for Booming a terrifying screech of power the other for devouring those unfortunate enough to cross its path of destruction, despair and doom.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
^ That is the best thing ever. I don't even care that you did way too much.

4MLHc.png

Only small edits. I can only take so much awesomeness in one sprite.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
YzE4NFr.png

MANLINESS UPGRADE NO.2 !!!

INCREASING REAR LEG STRENGTH AND DESTRCUTION, ALL BITING POWER MOVED TO THE REAR MOUTH, FRONT MOUTH NOW HELMETIZED, REAR MOUTH NOW CAPABLE OF GRABBING DUE TO EXPANSION OF ARMS! AND A FRILL!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I basically gave more balance by compressing things (compressing, not totally removing) and made the tail into two hip-bars or whatever you call em.

more metallic armour and he's a done man

YzE4NFr_zpse45b11c1.png

somebody recolour him gold and we're finished alright?

Last edited:

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Here's an idea... No... Gold is a weak colour only a pathetic weak pokemon wears gold so since this sprite is on the downhill here it is in the manliest of colours Pink and Jet Blue. Next sprite just go...

e2O6I9o.png

Just go to the next sprite I don't care that this is only a recolour

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
JoOQHkN.png

To compensate for the previous edit's... lack of edit I've upgraded Castform to a Thunder Cloud fitted with Electrical Wires and Thunder Lance for Arms.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
063zoc0.png

This thing gained Electric prowess over its own body creating a sort of Jagged Electrical Crown and concentrates this energy into it's tail. It is said that if one were to wander near an electrical substation it could drain the station of all energy creating massive blackouts.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
thunder_cloud_castform_by_thepliv-d6qhl4p.png

A bit too much energy now, it needed to let a bit go. The only real edit done, is I spammed electricity like there's no tomorrow.

Back