• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
The map looks like some sort of desert/mountainous world considering the oceans are now "drained" and our "countries" are now essentially giant lakes.

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
I've only seen the trailer for Warm Bodies but I thought it looked quite good, myself. It's not as gross as you'd expect and it looks amusing to me.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Okay the trailer changed my views a tiny little bit, but still. Its too weird a concept.

Sir Codin

What the god's name is this monstrosity? A zombie rom-com? I thought Twilight took it a bit far, but a tween zombie romance takes it too far for me. Too far! If you need me I'll be in a bunker somewhere with my Romero/Raimi collection.
will_smith_no.gif
Oh, man, Sam Raimi.

The Evil Dead series is kickass awesome.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Elendil is right, I'll stick with my Romero/Raimi collection. Those are the kind of zombie movies I prefer the most :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Speaking of Evil Dead, anyone saw the trailer of the remake of Evil Dead?
I think they toned down a hell lot of the comedy in this remake and focused way more on the horror.
They also seem to keep the tree rape scene

Spoiler:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I would have liked more humor in that, but its fine enough. I like how the movie posters have an 80s logo on them, and the fact that they got Campbell as the producer along with Raimi is enough.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It's not nasty at all, imo. The movie was really cute, although really cheesy, and the "cure" made no sense. I'd recommend it for those who just wanna see something to pass the time, or something to watch with your girl/boyfriend.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yeah curing zombies with love, I'm basing it off of the trailer, is too ridiculous. Its like an after school PSA on racism or somethin.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yea, I'm used to see dumb zombies (Besides Land of the Dead) getting shot and blown to pieces. So curing zombies with love is kind of taking it too far for me x)

Although I do find the main protagonist zombies pretty cool.

Honest

Hi!
Years
R you mean? He's pretty cool. I love Julie, though, she's so cute.

What I don't get is how R decides to tell Julie that he ate her boyfriend when she's stripped down to her bra and panties hawt and sleeping next to him (almost). Good timing, dude.

tumblr_mdb1viwp9N1qlxvxuo1_500.gif

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Yeah curing zombies with love, I'm basing it off of the trailer, is too ridiculous. Its like an after school PSA on racism or somethin.

It's a self aware parody, it's meant to be ridiculous and not really along the lines of Twilight or anything like that.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It took me forever to remember where she was from, the Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Then again, never did see the movie. She's legit a darling, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
According to reviews, it's a waste. Majority of them gave it a half way grade (five out of ten, or 3 out of five, etc)

Or you could just do it anyway for Teresa Palmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back