• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted! Instead, they'll make his team too ridiculously powerful to beat, and he also has 999 Max Revives at his disposal. D:

I wish Professor Oak would let us ride our bikes indoors... ;)

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Granted, but Pikachu and Eevee are still the starters in the Hoenn version, and they also can't evolve. Have fun! :D

I wish there was a main series Pokémon game released for Android or iOS devices!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Granted. The only catchable Pokemon in it are caterpies and weedles that can't evolve and your starter is a Magikarp that'll never evolve too though :P

I wish I owned all the gym badges in real life with all the powers they can give me hahaha and a pokemon for those powers to work with :P

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but Korinna no longers talks. When you get your rumble badge from her she just goes, "..." and does this every time you encounter her.

I wish that you could participate in Pokemon contests with players world wide via Wi-Fi just like Pokemon battles.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
Granted but your Pokémon only gets to use one move and its never what the judges like.

I wish Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon had also Zygarde Cells and Cores to collect ~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, but it runs on batteries instead of HP. Every move takes away some of it's battery power.

I wish Team Rocket didn't kill the Marowak.

Meadow

Years
Granted... However, it turns out the player's rival was the one who did it, not Team Rocket. This incident causes the rival to become increasingly heartless throughout the game, and he essentially becomes the main villain by the time you meet him again at the Pokémon League.

I wish Rare Candies could be bought at the Poké Mart.

Granted, but it runs on batteries instead of HP. Every move takes away some of it's battery power.

Haha, I actually like this idea a lot! xD

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Yes but then it's very expensive.

I wish everything about LGPE was revealed right now.

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
Granted, but all this is in such a small size that you will not be able to see them.

I wish that in Gen 8 something like Greninja-Ash could happen to our starters.

Years
Granted, but renaming a traded Pokemon resets their level back to 1and erases all of their known moves.

I wish that the battle with AZ in XY was post game and he was a final boss like Red with a really high level team.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Granted, but he's so powerful that he even has control of your game system and your save file! You are unable to restart your 3DS if things are going badly in the middle of the battle, and if you end up losing to him, the game will automatically save. You've only got one shot to battle him, so good luck! >:)

I wish Stone Edge had better accuracy.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Granted. It also has the power to kill all battlers now, and they stay dead, too. Pretty depressing, ain't it?......yeah :P

I wish I had over 9000 rare candies!

Years
Granted the fire starter is a hot curling iron, the water starter is pair of swim trunks and the grass starter is a tossed salad. Which Pokemon would you like?

I wish that the exp share worked the old way in newer games, and you could just let one Pokemon hold it.

Meadow

Years
Granted, but all of your other Pok?mon not holding the Exp. Share will lose experience instead! ;)

I wish NPC trainers would never use healing items in the middle of a battle.

Granted the fire starter is a hot curling iron, the water starter is pair of swim trunks and the grass starter is a tossed salad. Which Pokemon would you like?

OOH I WANT THE TOSSED SALAD PLEASEEEE ^w^

Back