• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi guys!

Years
My online name is FlyingBeastie, have no idea why but I like it! :P I'm British (Sang the national anthem at the Paralympics closing ceremony, I am so Patriotic :P) and yes, I do drink tea everyday.

I got Pokemon White 2 on the 13th October, so I'm not too far on that...
My first Pokemon game was Ruby, got it from my parents along with my now dearly deceased gameboy advanced SP (In a nice silver) for a christmas so long ago.

I'm now a College student hoping to get good enough grades to go to the University of Bath to study Biochemistry, but I still make time to play Pokemon and spend time with my Boyfriend.

I hope I'll have a nice time here, from what I've seen so far everyone seems to be really nice :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hey FlyingBeastie and Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity!
We've got all sorts of fun stuff to do and a whole bunch of friendly people to meet. i hope you enjoy your time here
Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun!
see ya~

Years
Hello there, FlyingBeastie~! It's nice to meet you and welcome to PC. (:

If you drink tea, we should be friends! I really love tea, so since the colder seasons are coming up, that gives me an excuse to drink more, hehe. :3

So you started with the third generation? That's pretty cool, the third gen was one of my favorites; I poured so much time into it! Which game is your favorite, if you have any?

You'll definitely have a nice time on the forum. We're all friendly and love new members, so the more the merrier! Feel free to drop off a message if you're ever in need of help as well, I'd be more than happy to assist you. :D Have fun!

Years
My online name is FlyingBeastie, have no idea why but I like it! :P I'm British (Sang the national anthem at the Paralympics closing ceremony, I am so Patriotic :P) and yes, I do drink tea everyday.

I got Pokemon White 2 on the 13th October, so I'm not too far on that...
My first Pokemon game was Ruby, got it from my parents along with my now dearly deceased gameboy advanced SP (In a nice silver) for a christmas so long ago.

I'm now a College student hoping to get good enough grades to go to the University of Bath to study Biochemistry, but I still make time to play Pokemon and spend time with my Boyfriend.

I hope I'll have a nice time here, from what I've seen so far everyone seems to be really nice :)

Hi FlyingBeastie, welcome to PC!

I am Hikari, and I have been a Pokefan since 1999. Just like you, I started with 3rd Generation as well so I guess we're a mirror match. I enjoyed 5th Generation more though.

PC is a nice friendly community with trained moderators and admins, plus loads of topics to discuss. You'll have a fun time here and if you ever need to talk feel free to shout a VM to me.

Oh, and Oshawott is the cutest!

- Hikari10

Back