• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I-I guess I'm new around here...

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Hello I'm Omac12. I like to play Pokemon games but that must be obvious. I enjoy Role-playing, I have a website that I use called RPA. Wait would that be like broadcasting? Oh well.

I like to read and both write. I think I'd be good at making a hack if I tried. I'll do that this summer when things finally cool down. Anyway I don't really know what to do for an introduction... I never made one on RPA and I've been there sense, Like October maybe... I don't know.

So... I guess you could stop reading now because if I say anything else it won't really be that important... Someone already replied this is just an edit. So thanks for reading...

Okay so I have attempted a hack before... I ended up trapping the main character in the first town... Forever. So I gave up and kinda forgot about hacked ROMs. But now I found them and I enjoy them

I'm looking at this one called Snake would and I have a few questions
Am I allowed to just use this to play?
Why does it say it's still a Zip file? It's not in a folder...

Hello I'm Omac. I used this type of website before so I won't get completely lost XD

EDIT:

I tried a few roms on here and.. NONE of them worked with my GBA emulator

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there and welcome to PC!
I'm glad you found your passion for Hacks again, and there is definitely a lot of them around here, so make sure to try out a few!
About your questions, It would be best if you posted them *here*, which is dedicated to Questions about Emulation. This way, you can be sure someone who actually knows a solution is going to help you out ;)
If you need anything else, contact a Mod, they always help out and are very nice people.
Other than Hacks, PC has a lot of stuff to offer, so make sure you explore every forum :D
Glad to have you with us, and again, welcome to pc!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Hey there and welcome to PC!
I'm glad you found your passion for Hacks again, and there is definitely a lot of them around here, so make sure to try out a few!
About your questions, It would be best if you posted them ((Wouldn't let me send link...)) which is dedicated to Questions about Emulation. This way, you can be sure someone who actually knows a solution is going to help you out ;)
If you need anything else, contact a Mod, they always help out and are very nice people.
Other than Hacks, PC has a lot of stuff to offer, so make sure you explore every forum :D
Glad to have you with us, and again, welcome to pc!!

Well thanks :)
I know I missed them just I didn't really find the excitement. One that I played if you stopped at a few certain spots you were stuck! I really enjoy the storylines and puzzles. I've even concidered making my own storyline. I tried before and trust me I can get pretty creative, but the tools I used didn't work right.
My first Pokemon game was Leaf green and then Ruby so I seem to enjoy those the most.

I'll have to check that out and ask my question there, thanks

Again thanks

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
You are very welcome, just don't give up and keep trying, I'm sure you'll get to create a cool Hack sooner or later, and I'll definitely check it out then
I have some ideas for storylines too, but i could never master all the tools required for a hack so...
Ruby is a very cool game, and LF a really nice remake of the originals, no wonder you like them :D
Let me know if i can help you with anything else!

Years
Hiya Omac! Welcome to the community and I'm glad to meet you! n~n

We have a Roleplay Corner here that you can utilize if you're looking to try out some of PC's roleplays; they're all pretty good and the section itself is quite lively. Though maybe you prefer to use the website you're on but either way, this place has a lot more to do than just roleplaying. If you're into hacking especially then PC is the place to be. I wanted to make my own R/S/E hack years ago.. but never did start or anything. :< Have you been into hacks for a while?

And aww, your intro is actually pretty detailed and gives us a good insight about you! You should've seen how simple mine was back when I joined and made one, hehe. I do wish I could help you out more with your hack issue but that's probably much more fitting for the Emulation section than here. Glad you've already posted in there though, hopefully you can get a hang for how that section works so you can use it whenever you need hacking help! The mods there are always happy to help out, too, so contact giradialkia or DrFuji anytime if you're confused about anything. :D

Enjoy your staaay and I'll see you around, yes?

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
Thanks. Sorry it took me so long to reply I wasn't able to get online much.

I did get it all worked out and started to play a cool hack. It's a bit challenging.

I looked at the hack tools. I tried to work with a few but I am just a starter. I'm like at level 1 not even a level 5 yet. I have moves like Scratch and Leer still. I need to work on my hacking.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
Thanks. Sorry it took me so long to reply I wasn't able to get online much.

I did get it all worked out and started to play a cool hack. It's a bit challenging.

I looked at the hack tools. I tried to work with a few but I am just a starter. I'm like at level 1 not even a level 5 yet. I have moves like Scratch and Leer still. I need to work on my hacking.

Hello! Welcome to PC!

It's always great to see new hackers. It might be a bit frustrating at first, but don't give up.
In fact, I've been consistently hacking for over four years, and believe me, there are many more confusing things about hacking out there. At first, I had no idea how to use programs like unLZ.GBA...
Of course, I was only nine at the time. Then I mastered it. Mastered Tiling. Mastered Hex Editing. Took me a while, but I mastered ASM Hacking.

I believe you'll be a great hacker, as long as you work at it! :)

If you ever are more interested or need help, feel free to ask me by means of VM or PM.

The ROM Hacking Forum can be found here.

I'm currently working on two full-scale hacks...

Anyways, welcome to PC, and don't forget to have fun.

~Regards,
Tosaka

Back