• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen B2W2 Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Progress Update:

Haven't posted much as I couldn't be bothered lol, I Defeated Burgh which I found really easy with my Pignite as I just used Flame Charge and the occasional Arm Thrust.

Team;

Pignite Lv23
Flaaffy Lv21
Pidove Lv20

(I got rid of Purrloin as I had too many pokemon and wasn't very useful)

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
Just cleared first E4

Samurott lvl 62
Volcarona lvl 58
Mandibuzz lvl 60
Lucario lvl 59
Magnezone lvl 60

Steamrolled.E4 easily.. Only used 1 revive and 2 hyper potion. Thou have 2 death.

Currently lvling @ battle stadiun

Mewtwo II

The Second One
Years
I like the idea of this thread, so I guess it won't hurt to post.
Game started at 10/13/12

Trainer Name: Nathan
Team:
Pignite (Xhao) lvl 19
Riolu (Darius) lvl 18
Growlithe (Buster) lvl 18
(I know that my team is quite bad because of them having same types. I kept catching things without thinking xD)

Journal:
Started the game.
Picked Tepig.
Saw Alder jumping off cliffs twice without breaking bones (lol it was awesome)
Caught Riolu at lvl 7 in Floccesy Ranch
Defeated Cheren, grabbing my first gym badge.
Caught Growlithe at lvl 13 in Virbank Complex
Defeated Roxie, grabbing my second gym badge.
Sailed to Castelia City. Thanks Papa Roxie!

To be continued...

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Just defeated the electric gym leader (I forgot her name, I think it's Elesa or something similar), I expected it to be a difficult battle but it was easier than I thought with Pignite + Rollout and Sandile + Dig.

My Team;

Pignite Lv28
Flaaffy Lv26
Krokorok Lv29
Tranquill Lv26

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Pokemon White 2
OT: Lilith 32323
Game Time: 7:20

Plasma Grunts blocked the Nimbasa exit, so I owned them with Drilbur. It evolved right after this battle, yay. I also defeated Heartbreaker Charles easily and Elekid evolved into Electabuzz!

I breezed on past Driftveil to go train on Route 6. By the time I made it to the entrance to Chargestone Cave, Golbat evolved.

While in Chargestone Cave, I found a Tynamo pretty easily. It's on the team for now, but I end up neglecting some of these Pokemon. I would like to trade myself a Clamperl/Huntail for Clay, but I may just have to train Petilil more. Hmm.

the party
125.png
:: Keiran the Electabuzz :: Level 30
169.png
:: Mac the Crobat :: Level 30
548.png
:: Syd the Petilil :: Level 22
133.png
:: Eeveon the Eevee :: Level 18
530.png
:: Platinum the Excadrill :: Level 31
602.png
:: Zetty the Tynamo :: Level 28

PkmTrainer

Drain Punch
Years
So I decided to halt my White 2 progress & start up Black 2. However, unlike White 2 where I used whatever I could find in game. I'll be playing with a team I traded over from Black. Playing on challenge mode I just got the first badge.

448.gif

AuraKing (13)

472.gif

SkyQueen (10)

524.gif

StoneKing (10)

131.gif

FrostQueen (10)

228.gif

FlameKing (10)

172.gif

SurgeQueen (10)

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
I'm going to try to make my updates a bit more neat now.

Right now I'm trying to train all of my main Pokemon to at least level 40, since Galvantula got a big level boost and was basically overleveled compared to the rest of my team. I plan on evolving Vice soon since he's getting a bit behind everybody else. I aslo finally got around to training Espeon and was rewarded with him learning Psychic. I also have been training a Leavanny I caught in some shaking grass a while back. Leavanny is proving to be a tough fighter. I caught Cobalion, but I don't intend on using him, since I plan on trying to EV train all the legendarys I get. I have also caught a Roserade, Dunsparce, and Camerupt, but I also don't intend on using them in the main game. That about wraps it up.

To Do List
Train current team to at least level 40
Evolve Growlithe (Vice)
Evolve Servine (Venix)
Evolve Krokorok
Catch a Water type Pokemon​

Goals
Catch a shiny Pokemon​

Current Team
Spoiler:

Boxed Team
Spoiler:

PkmTrainer

Drain Punch
Years
Just beat Roxie for the second badge. I decided to scrap my last team and use a team of only Unova Pokemon.
532.gif

Juggernaut (Timburr) 13

622.gif

Gundam (Golett) 13

566.gif

ApexKiller (Archen) 13

582.gif

Mr.Frosty (Vanillite) 13

607.gif

AstralLord (Litwick) 13

624.gif

Hitman (Pawniard) 16

PKMNTrainerTravis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
The other day my Pignite, Blaze evolved into an Emboar. I also caught a Roselia named Rose and she is now a Roserade. I battled Gym Leader Clay and won. I also entered the Driftveil Tournament and won that as well. I traveled through Chargestone Cave and I am now in Mistralton City. I have caught a Buizel named Jet and a Braviary named Sky. I am training them now.

Years
Beat Skyla, nothing all that interesting happened except for a lot of training through Celestial Tower.

Current team:

Interdum (m)
Level 41

Aurum (m)
Level 40

Wheatley
Level 40

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:

I've accomplished the following things since my last post:
  • Won the Driftveil Tournament
  • Encountered Team Plasa
  • Went through Chargestone Cave, Trapinch evolved in the process.
  • Caught a couple of N's Joltik and Ferroseed while looking for a Tynamo.7
  • Arrived in Mistralton

Current Status
On my way to Celestial Tower

Team
Samurott "Takeru" lv.37
Monferno "Sun Wukong" lv.35
Haunter "Ophelia" lv.36
Houndoom "Midnight" lv.36
Magneton "Gamma" lv.34
Vibrava "Horizon" lv.35

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Took these deliverers forever, eh? My package shipped yesterday, and it was within the same country. Hmm...

So! I ran through the package checklist, inserted the game card, and off we go to yet another adventure. It took me forever to reset for a Snivy that I can get behind with, but since this is the beginning and in-game, I'm going to have bigger tolerances. So we have Keiran, a male Snivy, eh? He's quite the one that can take quite a beating and dish it out at the same time.

Hugh indeed got served, several times. The very first routes are a breeze, as well as the beginning Trainer battles. Heck, I even breezed through Cheren's Gym, and the Oran Berries that Alder gave me earlier came in super handy - I didn't have to waste a turn just for a Potion which is just as easily wasted.

Sure enough, Snivy laid waste to Cheren. Everything. I swear, I think I'm on easy mode even though I am not...

Oh, and Pokemon Dream Radar sure came in handy in filling in my party with useful Pokemon. I got a duplicate Drifloon, though, so it got stashed to the PC Boxes. Oh, and a Purrloin I caught in the game, I named it LD (after a certain beloved fuzzy purple cat LugiaDialga that is in PC), and, well, kept it in. Time to find some Audino around Virbank to get the rest of my team to around level 17 or so...

Hugh's some guy with personality... and issues, I've noticed.

blue

gucci
Years
Ok just defeated Marlon and now I'm trying to capture Terrakion, using up a lot of Ultra Balls too ;;

Erebus Lv. 48 @ Charcoal
emboar.gif

~ Tackle (Really need to replace)
~ Arm Thrust
~ Flamethrower
~ Assurance

Pulsar Lv. 49 @ Magnet
magnezone.gif

~ Flash Cannon
~ Volt Switch
~ Spark
~ SonicBoom

Rose Lv. 51 @ Expert Belt
leavanny.gif

~ Swords Dance
~ Slash
~ X-Scissor
~ Leaf Blade

Siena Lv. 49 @ Amulet Coin
liepard.gif

~ Fake Out
~ Night Slash
~ Shadow Ball
~ Slash

Sirius Lv. 49 @ Scope Lens
lucario.gif

~ Bulldoze
~ Strength
~ Swords Dance
~ Force Palm

Scarlet Lv. 48 @ Lucky Egg
jellicent-f.gif

~ Surf
~ Recover
~ Shadow Ball
~ Will-O-Wisp

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
- Progress -
Well I met Colress Crustle out of the way(after the battle of course). Then I trained up a few of my pokemon on Route 4 then made my way up to Nimbasa were I decided I would have Keldeo on my team, so I trained up Keldeo in the Nimbasa area on Route 5 & 16. I evolved Electabuzz into Electivire and used him against Elesa which he worked out perfectly with his new move Earthquake. Now I am off to battle Charles so he can get out of my way.

- Captures -
Spoiler:

- Evolutions -
Spoiler:

Pokedex - Seen: 84 | Obtained: 57

- Team -
448.gif
lv. 35
- Force Palm
- Quick Attack
- Return
- Bone Rush

Notes: Lucario was fairly useful on Route 4 since Steel resists Sandstorm.

466.gif
lv. 36
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

Notes: Evolved Electabuzz at lv. 32 and while I had it on White I TM'ed it all its current moves.

647.gif
lv. 30
- Aqua Jet
- Take Down
- Double Kick
- Bubble Beam

Notes: I thought I was going to have issues with Keldeo leving up wise, but since I transferred Keldeo I have had absolutely no problems with it. So I look forward to using it in the future.

-Badges-
Basicbadge.png
39px-Toxicbadge.png
Insectbadge.png
Boltbadge.png

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Alright, it's taken me quite a long time to update, but so much has happened! I am currently heading to Opelucid to fight Drayden. My team has undergone drastic changes, all of which I am extremely proud of.

448.gif

Vladmir
Relaxed (Male) LV45
~Thunderpunch
~Swords Dance
~Bone Rush
~Force Palm

196.gif

Espeon
Mild (Male) LV47
~Morning Sun
~Psychic
~Quick Attack
~Shadow Ball

126.gif

Hades
Adamant (Male) LV47
~Faint Attack
~Confuse Ray
~Fire Punch
~Smokescreen

596.gif

Cutie Pie
Mild (Female) LV47
~Sucker Punch
~Electro Ball
~Signal Beam
~Volt Switch

328.gif

Goggles
Adamant (Male) LV48
~Bide
~Crunch
~Rock Slide
~Dig

418.gif

Ferocity
Sassy (Female) LV31
~Swift
~Aqua Jet
~Double Hit
~Whirlpool

Now trying to get my team to 55 before facing Drayden. Really it's only cause I want Trapinch to evolve with Earthquake, since the TM is only available post-game. :(

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Okay, after just over half a week's worth of soft-resetting, I finally got an Oshawott with decent IVs. I'm currently in Floccesy.

Team:

Oshawott (male), lv. 7:
-Tackle
-Tail Whip
-Water Gun
Nature: Hardy

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
That was some toasty Roxie action just now, eh? I've managed to silence the entire band... and boy, Roxie's a funny girl. The Mystery Gift Genesect came in super-handy, and it obliterated Roxie's entire gang for some reason.

...And we're dragged off to PokeStar Studios and had to get involved in some funny filming fantasies. But first, off to watch a... hilariously corny movie. Then I get to... uh... partake in the filming of the same corny movie? Oh my goodness.

Team Plasma is back. Plaaaaaaassssssmaa.... they sure sputtered out fast. Guess when you're disjointed, you're disjointed. No matter where you hide, Twiggy will find you. Always.

I think Nate talks too much already! Off my count, he has already went through over a hundred coherent sentences at this point. So long, silent protagonists.

It's CASTELIA time! Oh? What's that? Harlequin hunt? No matter, but these clowns sure got them going. Didn't take much time to get them, and... oh, and I do get a shiny bicycle to go with, too. It's TOO fast!

The mystery of Mr. Lock: did he leave the building, or did he pass away? Whatever it is, the building's occupied by someone else at this point.

I see that the janitor is now really a janitor in the Battle Company. Why? Retirement, of course! Now we've got an underage school kid instead as the... CEO. That's right :P

Burgh- wait, Iris, what are you doing here? No matter, I hate video game sewers. Plasma is a waste of oxygen.

I see Burgh's Gym got all webbed up and is full of clowns. Again. Also, it's very weird. Swablu and Genesect again took the cake this time, with Keiran in the backseat for the time being.

Then I somehow decided to waste my time filming multiple films... And then Colress would like to challenge me. Challenge accepted! And sure enough, I broke no sweat, though I did had Keiran faint.

...dead battery. Good thing I saved right after the last battle, eh? 8 hours with C-Gear stuff on is quite impressive.

Got Dream World stuff all working at this point, and as expected, the goodies are now on my Game Card.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
JOURNAL #013

GAME TIME: 25:15

Passed Undella Town and went through Lacunosta Town and Opelucid City. Recently got 7th badge ridiculosly easily with Vanille, whose recently evolved into Vaniluxe. Onto Humilau City and new gym leader Moron… I mean Marlon.

Sadly, Alex is recently been rather underwhelming with her performance in battling, so I'm considering changing her for another Pokemon.

As mentioned above, Vanille has evolved into Vaniluxe.

Current Team

Matt (Serperior)
497.gif

Lvl. 47 [F]
- Giga Drain
- Coil
- Leech Seed
- Leaf Blade

Bubbles (Kingdra)
230.gif

Lvl. 47 [M]
- Surf
- Hydro Pump
- Twister
- Brine

Alex (Nidoqueen)
031.gif

Lvl. 47 [F]
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Venoshock
- Shadow Claw

Flint (Volcarona)
637.gif

Lvl. 47 [F]
- Fly
- Signal Beam
- Psychic
- Fire Spin

Gearlisa (Klang)
600.gif

Lvl. 47 [N/A]
- Gear Grind
- Mirror Shot
- Rock Smash
- Discharge

Vanille (Vanillish)
584.gif

Lvl. 50 [M]
- Icicle Spear
- Signal Beam
- Ice Beam
- Mirror Shot

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
- Progress -
It's felt like I have done a lot since the last update, although a few of the evolutions were trade evolutions though... I beat Clay, participated in PWT, and defeated Plasma at their Frigate docked at Driftveil.

- Captures -

Spoiler:

- Evolutions -

Spoiler:

Pokedex - Seen: 106 | Obtained: 79

- Team -
448.gif
lv. 39
- Force Palm
- Sword Dance
- Dark Pulse
- Bone Rush

Notes: Glad to get Dark Pulse at PWT it should greatly assist in future battles with type diversity.

466.gif
lv. 37
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

Notes: Haven't really used Electivire as I have been using Keldeo and Lucario in training others.

647.gif
lv. 38
- Aqua Tail
- Take Down
- Double Kick
- Surf

Notes: Keldeo is steadily progressing especially considering I transferred it at its basic level of 15 a few days ago.

637.gif
lv. 37
- Fly
- Leech Life
- Gust
- Fire Spin

Notes: Note the greatest moveset right now, but at the end of the day Volcarona will probably have the best set.

-Badges-
Basicbadge.png
39px-Toxicbadge.png
Insectbadge.png
Boltbadge.png
Quakebadge.png

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 4, 2012
I just started yesterday and this time i'm going to take it pretty slow so that I may enjoy the game to the fullest! I plan on ev training my true team through the game to make it last longer and I plan on hunting for decent natures and decent iv's.

Trainer name: Turn
Starter: Tepig (Kosher)
It took me awhile to get a nice nature. I ended up with Naughty and I think ok iv's I can't remember them I'll check them later.

So as soon as Kosher and I began our journey the professor's assistant insisted that I have a pokemon battle with Hugh. Although I wanted to start my journey right away, I'm not a punk lol So Kosher destroyed Hugh's Oshawott and we got a little cash for the win! I'm about to head off on my journey but hugh's little sister stops me and gives me a town map....but there is a catch! I have to give one to her brother as well. Even though this slows my journey down it was a free town map so I guess i'll go find him. So as soon as I was making my way to the next town I got stopped by this dude with red hair......I think his name was Adler. SO MANY INTERRUPTIONS!! He told me a bit about my pokemon and told me that he would train me but first he would let me deliver a town map to hugh. So on my way to the next route I challenge trainers or rather they challenge me and I stumble across a ranch while catching pokemon along the way. I step inside of the ranch and Hugh wants to fight again. He was so pumped i couldn't even get out that I was trying to give him the town map. So I had to beat him, again! After he gave me more money, I gave him his town map. While on the ranch the couple who owned it lost a Herdier and asked us if we could possibly locate it. So Hugh and I went looking for it and I ran across the lost Herdier along with someone who said they were from team plasma.......weren't they crushed by someone? Anyway, I returned the herdier to the couple and headed back to Adler for training. Once I made it back to him, he told me that it looked like I became a bit experienced so he wanted me to battle against some trainers and I did because I'm no punk! lol So I beat the trainers in there and made my way back to my hometown to take on the gym leader! So I start running because I'm super anxious and what happens? I get stopped by yet another person. This time someone talking about medals of some sort. So I kinda ignore him, take the box and the medals, say goodbye and try to get back to town! I finally make it to the gym/school and someone tells me that I can get a fighting type from the farm and that there were Riolu there! My eyes got huge! Wow I could actually catch Riolu? OH YEAH!!! I think I found a new pokemon for my team but I don't want to capture him in a regular pokeball....well I guess I'll beat the gym leader first and then go capture my Riolu. So I make it to the gym and come to find out Cheren is the gym leader! Go figure! He tells me to beat his two trainers before I can fight him and I did. Now I'm having a tough time fighting him because I only have one pokemon for my real team and the others i'm trying to level up together so it takes awhile but planning and strategy helps me with the win. Now I have my first badge! Time to go buy some great balls and get Riolu! So I head back to the ranch and after a hour, i got a riolu with a mild nature but amazing iv's! I named him Auro! So now I'm stuck deciding if I want to ev train with no equipment, or wait for a macho brace, or wait even more for vitamins.....decisions decisions.....

Tepig_BW_Sprite.gif
riolu.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back