• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
SNOR(es)LAX, do you like Gangnam Style? Something stated due to your signature picture.

Not really, but I just love that part that's on my signature, the funniest of them all. *AIR HUMP*

Sandshrew4, if you were to describe your love for Sandshrews is one word, which word is it?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
SNOR(es)LAX, is Snorlax really your fave Pokemon?

Yes it is. Its my goal to catch a Shiny Snorlax to show it, but been failing miserably.

Hikari10, if you are a girl, why do you list yourself as a boy in the user profile?

Years
Hikari10, if you are a girl, why do you list yourself as a boy in the user profile?

It's cos I like to make my gender match the avatar/signature I have up at the time, there's a few users who do it like MidnightShine, Leaf Storm, Sydian etc.

SNOR(es)LAX, have you ever caught a Legendary in weird circumstances?

Years
Joshbl56- So is team rocket your least favorite team? Because all the teams were beaten by a kid/kids.

No, far from it. Team Rocket uses all my favorite types (ground/rock/poison) but I dislike how they were beaten by a kid when they should be all powerful (though, that isn't saying much with the other Teams). I least favorite is Team Aqua. I liked the pokemon but would hate for the sea to expand cause I'm allergic to shellfish :(

Glitchguy, do you wish Blazitias in your avatar would have been a real pokemon?

Years
Because I love to post really short, quick posts (but still follow the 4/25 rule).

Josh, do you love YouTube?

Actually no. I've learned that YouTube is usually a pit full of BS and that when a good song/video/whatever comes along, YouTube usually kills it by either posting annoying comments or having the video played SO MUCH that all the greatness is destroyed. Also, I hate seeing Justin Beiber/Nicky Minaj/One Direction on the side of the video staring either at me or at something I can't see.

Anywho, Hikari10, why/how did you get into pokemon?

Years
Anywho, Hikari10, why/how did you get into pokemon?

Simple, I watched the first ever Pokemon game commercial. And then the anime started airing on Ten in Australia. (The Pokemon anime now airs in Australia on Ten's sister channel, Eleven)

Josh, do you ever take screenshots of stuff on PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back