• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a job??

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Do you have or want a job . i have one . at express for men i do all there calcualtions , and orders ..............

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
I don't have a job...I might get myself a job at Astroworld this summer, Working at an amusement park sounds like loads of fun ^^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I moderate The Pok?mon Community, it's full time. @_@

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Kairi said:
I moderate The Pok?mon Community, it's full time. @_@
Lol, I'm moderating at 2 small forums and I'm looking to moderate at some others too.

IRL I have no job x_x;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
This is my first Job and Im 13 ... But just cuase my cousin works there , they hired me as a junior , I calculate all there moneys and stuff , I wanna be a cashier or a model for express for men lol

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
On the internet? I'm the admin of my own forums, and I'm a mod at several other in-active forums =P... In RL? I have no job...I would like one though. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I have no offline jobs (that pay, anyway). But I'll list my online jobs for you. :)

~Super Moderator here at PC.
~Moderator of Fanart forum at TPM
~Moderator of Fan Stuff forums at Miyechi (...if it ever goes back up)
~Admin of my own forums (...again, when it goes back up o_O)
~Webmistress

Eh.. not too much, but I'm proud of my jobs. =3 I want to work at Starbucks whenever I can. X3 So I can stalk Yami Yuugi.

John Denver

Banned
Years
The oldest S-Mod of PC WOOT!!

wait...no wait...is SA older than 16...crap...oh well

I wanna work at Walmart or something of the variey...that would ownz ju

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
cool i wanna work at starbucks , or anywhere else , i wanna work at Dj'z Basement lol , its a Cd/clothes store at my local shopping square , and yes its underground , they hire at 14^^

John Denver

Banned
Years
Dizzy said:
cool i wanna work at starbucks , or anywhere else , i wanna work at Dj'z Basement lol , its a Cd/clothes store at my local shopping square , and yes its underground , they hire at 14^^

Are you serious??

*runs to D'jz basement somewhere*

BOO ya!

you have no idea how long it took to make what I just wrote above :paranoid: :paranoid:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Are you serious??

*runs to D'jz basement somewhere*

{SIZE=6}B{/SIZE}{SIZE=5}O{/SIZE}{SIZE=4}O{/SIZE} {SIZE=3}y{/SIZE}{SIZE=2}a{/SIZE}{SIZE=1}!{/SIZE}

you have no idea how long it took to make what I just wrote above :paranoid: :paranoid:

That's what it looks like stripped down to code. >_>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I plan to get a job, when I can. n_n;; *Is confused what Dizzy & Dakota & Kairi are saying...* x_x;

Back